What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I don't believe I've seen many pictures of Nirvana's Swiss Cheese.. well.. it's one of my favorite strains and here's my first one this year at harvest time.. 8 weeks of flower.. 1 week of flush .. very pungent lemon/citrus/fuel type smells..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :tiphat:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Did you say SwissCheese Maynard! I liked it alot too!

I didnt get any lemon citrus, but i was getting classic Sk1, skunky/fruity with a white peppery undertone, & cheesy background attributes too, quite difficult to explain. With one pheno i was getting fruit/wine gum flavour after a good cure, the classic skunky sk#1 aroma was always there, stone was red-eye narcotic stoned,typical of Sk & just the way i like it, not too heavy on the body, lasted for hours. very plez indeed & id grow her again anytime. Its all in the pheno selection. yeah i loved it & so did everyone i know who tried it!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Just took down a Wonder Woman (Nirvana).. I did this strain last year too.. it was a medium yielder, but all frosted up with useful buds even on the lowest branches. I love it when a plants buds are so heavy that the bottom branches start to actually point down because of the weight. Here's a few pics.. I love this strain..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :toohot:

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
My play tent has a Swiss Cheese and 4 clones off the flowering plant. Mom is day 33 with 39 days of veg, clones are day 23 flower(zero veg). Smells like lemon pinesol. Stonedar can't take good pictures zug zug.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
My play tent has a Swiss Cheese and 4 clones off the flowering plant. Mom is day 33 with 39 days of veg, clones are day 23 flower(zero veg). Smells like lemon pinesol. Stonedar can't take good pictures zug zug.

Looks a LOT like the one I just pulled last week.. I agree with your smell assessment.. It seems to lose a lot of the Lemon scent as it dries tho.. turns more funky as it dries..

mgk :tiphat:

I

icon

they discontinued b52 so hopefully you made more seeds for yourself?
have you grown it out before or is this your 1st run?

Scrogerman

Veteran
B52 is a blast from the past for me, tastes like a good deep orange/whiskey pipe tobbacco, earthy/orange indica. From what i remember of the mid to late 90's, i liked it, i wonder if Nivarnas is the same?. like to hear your description of her Keats, Nice plant/strain man.

tried this strain first at the 'Ceylon' in The Hauge/Den Haag in 97/8 iirc & bought it regular. it was a buddy's of mines favorite at the time. i remember being pretty hammered, just about l;o! most days!

G'Luck!

Last edited:

keat

Smells like flowers and tastes a bit thick and sweet, best way I could describe it.
Got two diff phenos, they look quite alike but pheno 1 is denser and less leafs (the photos i showed earlier).
Pheno 2 got airier buds and alot more leafs in the buds.
Here is pheno 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This strain is for commercial purposes!

V

Vesuvius

aurura indica

aurura indica

this is pheno #4, my first three phenos were pretty good, but this one is funktabulous

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts