What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

keat

Im flowering the super skunk right now but it looks like shit to be honest, tried flushing it, tried to give it both more and less nutes but nothing helps, so i'll run her aslong as she produces something.
But I got 2 of nirvanas b-52s aswell, and they look allright, its the two in the front
picture.php

audioaddict

Looking good guys, I wish you could still get B-52, haven't seen seeds on sale anywhere for a long while now, always wanted to give it a run, hope she is treating you well Keat.

mmmcake has just bumped Papaya up a few places on my list of Nirvana strains I want to try, which encompasses them all! hehe

Ah well, here's what I have on the go at the moment.

4 plants at 27 days, 3 of which are Nirvana.

Front row is 2 Cali Orange-Bud cuts from my oldest mum, and back right is my first run with one of my own crosses; Cali Orange-Bud x Skunk Red Hair.
Back left is a Cannacopia Chocolate Chunk crashing the Nirvana party! all doing great :jump:

canopyday26alterednet.JPG

audioaddict

It is one of my favourites, though different from the Cali-O I used to get back in the '90s as Nirvanas one seems to have Indica dominance in most phenos... it still has that lovely old-school skunk flavour with nice citrus fruity overtones like I remember but more of an Indica stone to it.

It isn't knock out potency though, so great for toking on throughout the day, won't make you retarded after a few hits like some Indicas will! haha

Real easy to grow and a decent yielder to boot!

wco68

thank you cjb420 i was woundering how it was going to turn out hope mine do desent. only did 2 saving the rest for this winter grow

yoss33

Veteran
I'm trying the Eldorado (Oaxacan) and Full Moon (Thai) this year outdoors at 44 degrees north. Just transplanted them into the ground. So far, so good :)
picture.php

cjb420

I'm trying the Eldorado (Oaxacan) and Full Moon (Thai) this year outdoors at 44 degrees north. Just transplanted them into the ground. So far, so good :)
picture.php

the full moon is GREAT man.. its a hidden gem among the Nirvana strains.... i feel like the 12-14 week flowering period scares alot of people away from ordering it... but ive only had mine go 8 and 9 weeks. adn they turned out amazinggggggg.. a GREAT yielder and frosty as shit. has a spicy/fruity taste. and a great high. one of the best highs ive had

mmmcake

only 1 more week till chop on my papaya. intersting how the trichs showed up like crazy this past 2 weeks. was getting worried for a little bit. just 5 more days of light then 2 and a half days of darkness.(not sure if that really makes a huge difference). and if all goes well hopefully ill give it a little taste test as they get jar'd.

keat

i have chopped down my super skunk and i must say it was nothing super about, it dont get you high or stoned. just sleepy

bigAl25

Veteran
snow white and blue mystic

snow white and blue mystic

Some photos of my snow white and blue mystic right at chop. Ran in organic soil with fox farm nute. Used two 400 watters, one HPS and one MH. Encountered failed ballast from china, ordered new 400 watt sun systems, it arrived and did not work. Had to send it back for repair, 2 weeks lost in veg. Timer error in 4th week of flower caused reveg, lost a week or week and 1/2 in flower. Thus took these out for 13 weeks of flower. Have one more snow white, one more blue mystic going another week. Snow white colas very impressive. Blue mystic not a big yeilder, but colas were very heavy, heavier than snow white but smaller. Dry, proper cure in mason jar coming up. I'll let you know about the smoke when ready. Really impressed with snow white response to topping and size. Proper Nirvana strains.:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0862.jpg
    IMG_0862.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 15
  • day 70 of flower, shes Indica, regular bag seed.
    day 70 of flower, shes Indica, regular bag seed.
    60.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0864.jpg
    IMG_0864.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16
Encountered failed ballast from china, ordered new 400 watt sun systems, it arrived and did not work. Had to send it back for repair, 2 weeks lost in veg. Timer error in 4th week of flower caused reveg, lost a week or week and 1/2 in flower. Thus took these out for 13 weeks of flower.

Now that's some tough luck!

cjb420

awww u musta got a bad pheno.... cuz i grew it out.. and it was GREAT! very powerful. a nice stoney type high. didnt like the taste/look tho.. =/

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
awww u musta got a bad pheno.... cuz i grew it out.. and it was GREAT! very powerful. a nice stoney type high. didnt like the taste/look tho.. =/

Hi... I see that you're fairly new to the forum and have a quick tip for you. When replying to someone's post, use the 'quote' button.. otherwise, we don't know what you're talking about. I assume that you were referring to 'keat's mention of how bad his super skunk turned out. Not sure tho.. you might have been referring to something other than that. The 'quote' button must make things more 'conversational'.. Have fun!!

mgk :tiphat:

cjb420

Hi... I see that you're fairly new to the forum and have a quick tip for you. When replying to someone's post, use the 'quote' button.. otherwise, we don't know what you're talking about. I assume that you were referring to 'keat's mention of how bad his super skunk turned out. Not sure tho.. you might have been referring to something other than that. The 'quote' button must make things more 'conversational'.. Have fun!!

mgk :tiphat:

yeaa this forum is set up a lil different than the other one im on. but yeaa i figured he would kno i was talkin to him (about his super skunk) but thanks for the tip. im always on Rollitup... i like the way that site is set up... but this site seems to have alot more/better pics and alot of unique strains ive never heard of

keat

Yes, it must have been a bad pheno. It hermied on me aswell as all the cuttings I took.
And the taste was way more boring than the looks.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Seeds from Nirvana 2010 3Q
===
Ice Sucked balls, ran 8 or 9 girls, none had big tits, a pretty face, a personality, intelligence, OR hygiene. They were all Chris Farley in drag.
===
White Rhino Ran 3 seeds, got 3 girls. Ive ran these twice now. Here are pics of 1 and 3.
#3 First. She was always the runt of the 3, first time i ran her, i thought i smelled cherry, im not getting that this time.

Her early and massively swollen calyxes really intrigued me, and i wanted to get a picture, but she is not a keeper. Id say she was swollen ~40 nights.

#2 was actually comparable to #1, she was taller, her buds were the same size as #1, but she took a week longer to finish, and was a PM MAGNET. Ive never seen a plant like this before. I guess most of my strains are resistant to PM, but #2 got out of control and was culled a couple weeks ago (and a couple weeks too late). No pictures of #2.

#1 may be a keeper. This is the best Nirvana plant i have. Here she is @ 64 dark periods.

I did not get to smoke her the first time around, but i could tell she might be special. She shows pistils a bit more than i like in veg, she may auto flower if rootbound.

Another angle here. Id say she smells maybe 4/10 and its your general dank smell. A sweet, semi-skunky, piney smell. Not bad, but not special.

===

AK-48 ran 4 girls so far, got lots of males (its all a crap shoot, i only had a handful of Ice males). Here is the gem of the bunch @ 64 dark periods. Not sure if she is a true keeper, she has a bit of PM too. I didnt get PM her first run, im hoping the culling of WRhino#2 will rid me of this problem.

And here are two other pics of the whole AK-48 plant. It also illustrates my 'bamboo stakes & ziptie' trellis system.

Both pics are the same plant, its just turned sideways.

Vertical 4 Life!

Latest posts

Latest posts