What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Dkgrower

Veteran
really dig nirvana's gear. but a little bummed, just picked up a couple packs and my one packs of blue mystic had 5 crushed beans in it and 1 or 2 that look questionable. plastic sleeve they came in was not damaged neither were the others i got so im guessing damaged before being sent out. hopefully i can salvage something with the couple i have.

They have super service talk with them and they will properly help you

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
a purepowerplant i selected a few years ago. unfortunately i lost the mother.
little bit underfed but better than overfertilised. :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this was proper partyweed :D i really loved it .. and the yield was crazy.
here's another pheno .. from my very first grow. :D

picture.php

basspirate

ohhh snappity snap! everyone is hot on that PPP. a TRUE powerful pot producer it seems X)
can someone tell me why there isn't a Nirvana breeders forum on ICMag...? People love and buy up their shit like nuts (including myself)...just wondering. It'd be cool to have a place for specific Nirvana grow/strain threads, etc.

anyhow, looking super tasty captain!

Last edited:
nice one mad and bc, gonna chop my bubble this week, yr comments make me think about running it again.

this is my first run with nirvana seeds also popped a couple of AI both have been really really stretchy one is massive the other not so much all seems a bit pick n mix.

AI guys im at 10 weeks of 12/12 just had the scope on her she don`t to ready for a while ??

thought she would be done by now, anyone grown AI?

I

icon

ohhh snappity snap! everyone is hot on that PPP. a TRUE powerful pot producer it seems X)
can someone tell me why there isn't a Nirvana breeders forum on ICMag...? People love and buy up their shit like nuts (including myself)...just wondering. It'd be cool to have a place for specific Nirvana grow/strain threads, etc.

anyhow, looking super tasty captain!
i ask gypsy this same question a few years back i believe he said they were just to busy to come on here all the time to answer everyones question etc & they were more focused on doing their own thing if you interested that much check out their personal website they have their own forum i think i may join myself.

yoss33

Veteran
Anybody having experience with Eldorado or Full Moon? I'm just starting a few from each for the coming outdoor season.

audioaddict

anyone had any luck with skunk red hair a buddy gifted me with about 20 beans havnt got round to using them but after seing this thread am tempted

You don't see much anywhere about it, I got some recently but due to space restrictions only ended up popping one seed, which turned out male!

He is a good vigourous plant though, looks to be sativa dominant, quite stretchy but a heavy flowerer and has a nice strong fruity smell on the stem.

Have hit up my Nirvana Orange Bud mum with him and have a large bag of Orange BudxSkunk Red Hair seeds to explore soon, should be fun! :jump:

FIREGOD

ANYONE HAVE GERM PROBLEMS? hindu kush,white rhino, & shiva never popped? hindu kush cracked 1 seed then stalled ??? age??? i know its not technique,,,, maybe these sat on the shelf too long at the boo? all my others were fine,,, i just got done flushing a hundred bux! 2 packs of annac failed too? nl,bubble gum,sweet blue,romulan , lapi & kali all were close to 100%

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
ANYONE HAVE GERM PROBLEMS? hindu kush,white rhino, & shiva never popped? hindu kush cracked 1 seed then stalled ??? age??? i know its not technique,,,, maybe these sat on the shelf too long at the boo? all my others were fine,,, i just got done flushing a hundred bux! 2 packs of annac failed too? nl,bubble gum,sweet blue,romulan , lapi & kali all were close to 100%

I would contact them via their website and mention the problem.. if they've had some problems, they may just make it right. Maybe not.. I've had it happen with another vendor/breeder. I've never had a single misfire with any of Nirvanna's beans.

mgk :tiphat:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I have to say the PPP & SSH & AI are amoung my fav to grow but I really wasn't to happy with the hype the Ice finished product and the high wasn't all what was expected but all in all at the time regular packs of 10 were selling at the nirvanas website for $26.00 a pack and I hopped on their weekly specials buy one pk get 1 pk free :yes:

shafty420

You don't see much anywhere about it, I got some recently but due to space restrictions only ended up popping one seed, which turned out male!

He is a good vigourous plant though, looks to be sativa dominant, quite stretchy but a heavy flowerer and has a nice strong fruity smell on the stem.

Have hit up my Nirvana Orange Bud mum with him and have a large bag of Orange BudxSkunk Red Hair seeds to explore soon, should be fun! :jump:

that sounds like a awesome cross nice one

ZZTops

Veteran
Just popped 5 Nirvana Bubbilicious Wed. night, Fri. morning three are sticking there heads up all ready...

I've read reviews good & bad on this strain but I've all ways want to see for myself...

cjb420

Just popped 5 Nirvana Bubbilicious Wed. night, Fri. morning three are sticking there heads up all ready...

I've read reviews good & bad on this strain but I've all ways want to see for myself...

yeaa i have 2 that are like 2-3 weeks old right now... ive heard good and bad as well.. but more good than bad... so thats good. lol.

Anyone else notice that AK-48 is now $61.93 a pack?

I wonder why, shortage?

na i didnt notice that..? thats wierd. thank god i got mine a couple weeks ago no way would i pay that much.