What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Keep me posted on that Blue Mystic Nashashuk, I've been thinking about ordering some. Has anyone grown these out recently with any blueberry smelling phenos?

Nice one sketchy, mine look similar....so i hope to get that bubblicious taste,

Cheers Al, did not top this time, if the smoke is fantastic and run it again will try that.

bigAl25

Veteran
Just switched my blue mystic to 12/12. If I find a blueberry smelling pheno, I'll post up some photos after they bulk up some. I also have 2 snow white going. They were more vigorous than the blue mystic, around 4 inches taller and bushier after topping. Looking forward to both strains in flower.
mellow I do have some photos of my bubblelicious in flower on here somewhere. Search bubblelicious to find.

H

HenriettaHippo

I just started to work with Ice and Big Bud... I always stared at the pictures of Ice in advertising and various sites. I never ever imagined one day I would have the opportunity to cultivate said items: I'll get some pictures soon enough...

B

bcell

Been smoking Bubblicious for 8 months now. Some taste good- not exactly bubblegum but have a cotton, dusty taste, slightly sweet - bit of a stretch. Jury is still out - I would say I am disappointed in that it is average, OK smoke - nothing special. Very good yield with some of the biggest buds I have grown, good potency.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
curing atm

Attachments

• GEDC0339.jpg
    GEDC0339.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
  • GEDC0350.jpg
    GEDC0350.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14
  • GEDC0351.jpg
    GEDC0351.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 14
B

bcell

Agreed. Yield is a strong point for Bubblicious - one of the best yielders I have grown.

shafty420

anyone had any luck with skunk red hair a buddy gifted me with about 20 beans havnt got round to using them but after seing this thread am tempted

mmmcake

really dig nirvana's gear. but a little bummed, just picked up a couple packs and my one packs of blue mystic had 5 crushed beans in it and 1 or 2 that look questionable. plastic sleeve they came in was not damaged neither were the others i got so im guessing damaged before being sent out. hopefully i can salvage something with the couple i have.