What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

cob09

Nirvana Urban Poison 25 days budshot.

2livbiq.jpg

phog

Veteran
jesus christ pinballwizard- you could beat someone to death with those clubs if they found your room!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Just sampled some Swisscheese, very happy & very high right now, that stuff is worth a shout, Photo's to come, Thanks Nivarna, found a couple of little jems out of 10 Fems, 2 keepers, completely different! Both yummy, what can i say. Thanks Nivarna-again! ;)

wait till you see the trichs on this thing! Its like Creamy WWidow x Skunk#1(cheesey), fruity white, with a peppery/cheesey background! yumm! this is how im seeing her atm.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Just sampled some Swisscheese, very happy & very high right now, that stuff is worth a shout, Photo's to come, Thanks Nivarna, found a couple of little jems out of 10 Fems, 2 keepers, completely different! Both yummy, what can i say. Thanks Nivarna-again! ;)

wait till you see the trichs on this thing! Its like Creamy WWidow x Skunk#1(cheesey), fruity white, with a peppery/cheesey background! yumm! this is how im seeing her atm.

The Swiss Cheese is indeed a nice strain. I love the taste and the smell.. wasn't to impressed with the yield, but it seems like the better quality strains often don't give up as much product. Oh well.. it's for me, so I got plenty and will pop another one for next year.

mgk :tiphat:

N

Nick Sand

Nirvana Urban Poison 25 days budshot.

2livbiq.jpg

That's the Nirvana Durban Poison I know and love. Did you buy the seeds that grew this plant recently? If so, how many female plants did you get like that as oppossed to the real stringy sativa plants?

chef_trichome

should be starting my first nirvana project here in about a week or two....cant wait to see what i get after looking at all this silliness!!!!

Last edited:

Growdog

Nirvana's Raspberry Cough (Cambodian Landrace X Ice) Coming down today!

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18
That's the Nirvana Durban Poison I know and love. Did you buy the seeds that grew this plant recently? If so, how many female plants did you get like that as oppossed to the real stringy sativa plants?
Cob09 plant is not Durban, it is Urban, femmed Nirvana seeds. Seems much better than old Durban one and definately think it is worth of trying. :tiphat:

Growdog

Thanks Maynard K ! Wish we had smell-o-vision here they reek spectacularly!! More Pics to come as I also have some massive Aurora Indicas coming down as well!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Thanks Maynard K ! Wish we had smell-o-vision here they reek spectacularly!! More Pics to come as I also have some massive Aurora Indicas coming down as well!

Is this a new Nirvanana strain? I've looked at several seed bank listings and found no 'Raspberry Cough' stain available?

mgk :chin:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
if you go to nirvana's own website you will see raspberry cough along with a few more newer strains

Actually, after I posted that.. I went to their page and found them.. sounds very interesting.. I'm a big fan of Nirvana having great results from Swiss Cheese (which I just vaped a bowl of.. mmmmm) and the Wonder Woman with her nice spicy/incense type smell and taste. I've got so many strains in the hopper for 2011.. I can't help but think any of these new Nirvana strains will have to wait for a while..

mgk :smokey:

ddrew

Veteran
Nirvana's Raspberry Cough. Harvested Yesterday and today.
Jesus Christ!
I must have it!

Ordering directly from nirvana is the only way to get it now?
How's there track record shipping to the states?
Never used them before.

Jesus Christ!
I must have it!

Ordering directly from nirvana is the only way to get it now?
How's there track record shipping to the states?
Never used them before.
You can find them also from boo. Under Sativa seedbank Fem 5. Not under Nirvana. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts