NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Mr. Ice

bubblelicious 42 days

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

N

nine7oh

Has anyone tired the 'Eldorado'? It sure doesn't grow like I was expecting for a landrace sativa... very broad leaves, not the thin narrow sativa leaves I'm accustomed to. Should be interesting!!
attachment.php

yoss33

Veteran
I grew last year and am currently growing Royal Flush (Jock x Eldorado) and it has a GREAT high. While Jock is good too, the Eldorado makes the hybrid a top Haze. I wanted to try the pure Eldorado this year, but I'm growing at a new outdoor location and decided to stay on the safe side with the F1 because of its vigour and shorter finishing time.
The high of the more sativa phenos of the Royal Flush, that are closer the the mexican parent, is very happy, uplifting and clear, and with no ceilling, you can get VERY high. It makes elder people roll on the ground with laughter if abused :) It makes you want to dance, talk and engage in activities. Very motivational. Don't let it ripe too much because the effect becomes heavier and not so happy.

M

maranano

Aurora Indica TOP PHENO !!

Aurora Indica TOP PHENO !!

picture.php

picture.php

Grazie Nirvana !!

Sick

WOW! These are some amazing pics! I am about to order up some beens but I dont know what one(s) to get, there are soooo many choices! But at $23.96 for standerd beens or 34.23 for a fem 5 packs I told my wife..."Honey, we need a bigger cab cause I am going to buy them all!" :)

Anyone ever grow out the Maui Waui?

NickMode

WOW! These are some amazing pics! I am about to order up some beens but I dont know what one(s) to get, there are soooo many choices! But at $23.96 for standerd beens or 34.23 for a fem 5 packs I told my wife..."Honey, we need a bigger cab cause I am going to buy them all!" :)

Anyone ever grow out the Maui Waui?

im growing now

Thank you Nirvana for NLxHaze. True diesel smelling champion! Fucks you up for good. Love this over anything I growed this time. Beats even Black Widow & Dieselrella. They were too clear in head compared this beast. :laughing:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I'm reposting this from a thread I mistakenly posted it in..

A few pictures of my Wonder Woman at 67 days.. chop time.. Grown in Coco with House and Garden nutes.. 600 watt hps.. hand watered.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :tiphat:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Great thread everyone ! Got a PPP going right now, the lady was already covered with resin at 3 weeks of 12/12. Pics come later.

It's a bit of a deception that nearly nothing has been posted about the Hawaiian Maui Waui and El Dorado. Anyone more feedback and pics about these strains ?

Irie !

Latest posts

Latest posts