What's new

Nirvana Blue Mystic from seed - C22 cab

kim smith

Hey BUDMASTER sorry to hear about the stones and all the pain its caused you,but Im glad you are alright.The plants are lookin real good, and again glad your ok

KIM

Blue Mystic from seed

Blue Mystic from seed

Blue Mystic - Day 50/56 Flower

Temp-80Fmax,63Fmin
RH-60%max,37%min
TDS-0
pH-6.2

Maistre, Thanks the blue mystic seems like a keeper to me :joint:

Nugs of Science, Yes I think it has passed... just dull pain now that's been diminishing since. :chin:

Mr GreenJeans, Thanks for the concern. Glad yer still here for the fun part :wave:

kim smith, Thanks I had just one stone and I think it has passed :moon: :biglaugh: let's hope. The lady is doing great.

Here are some pictures from yesterday enjoy :canabis:

3496011705_mystic_cola.jpg

3496011705_closeup_of_lower_bud.jpg

Blue Mystic from seed

Blue Mystic from seed

Blue Mystic - Day 51/56 Flower (Final Flush Stage)

Temp-82Fmax,60Fmin
RH-60%max,34%min
TDS-0
pH-6.5

I checked the pH again today and it was down again to 6.0 I decided to dump the flush water and refill with fresh ph'd water. :chin:

I removed the lady from her humble abode and set her into another bucket so I could dump out the current solution... I like to do it that way when flushing rather than just use the drain tube, much faster and you can rinse out the bucket at this time as well. I always try to pour the solution through the netpot as most ppl prob do, wheather it's topping off or flushing or refilling with new nutes, this way you make sure to flush any accumulated salts that may be in the netpot, rockwool, growrocks or whatever yer using. However there are times when I do not find it feasable to do this. For instance say I need to top off the res and I want to use tap water with no pH adjustment, I would not want to pour this directly through the netpot because the tap is a pH of 7.0... so instead I would mix this into the bucket. Maybe that makes sense I hope :joint:

There were alot of dead pieces of root in the bucket which I'm thinking may have affected the pH perhaps Anyway I cleaned it out good with a strong spray of water and refilled with fresh water... I adjusted the pH with 1ml pHdown which brought the water to a pH of 6.5, I then poured this through the netpot... when she is watered this way she puts off the greatest smell at least it seems she does :canabis: Not much longer now :wave:

3496011905_mystic_closer.jpg

3496011905_mystic_diag_shot.jpg

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
very very nice . the name fits, hehe i can only hope mine come out as nice when it comes that time to germ them how bad is the odor when flowering very good job
peace chucky

Blue Mystic from seed

Blue Mystic from seed

Blue Mystic - Day 56/56 Flower (Final Flush Stage)

Thanks so much everyone for stoping by :wave: This will be the final update before the chop :canabis: She smells like blueberry and dank :yummy: The smell is very strong now... I've moved her into another closet until the harvest which will be in the next few days :joint:

3496012405_mystic_closer.jpg

3496012405_mystic_close.jpg

3496012405_mystic_upper.jpg

3496012405_mystic_lower.jpg

pheen

nice grow Budmaster420.
do my eyes deceive me or is that a sativa pheno?
i grew bm and mine was indica pheno, no bb smell, hardly any smell at all.
however it did taste alil fruity. not harsh at all.and only 1 wk cure.
hope "it has past" sorry ta here bout that. OUCH.

G

Budmaster
that was a nice thread to follow. Nice looking nuggies wish for you that all germed more yield. Anyway happy smoking and sorry about your stones hope all is well.

sack

G

Nice grow B.M : first of all , get well & stay healthy:

I wish i caught you sooner , too tell you , to plant some seeds in soil , because Blue Mystic is a very picky strain , along with P.P.P , they both do amazing in soil ..

i planted my last B.M seed about 3 weeks ago , its a female , lucky me !! out of a pack of 10 , bought at the Nirvana shop , 8 fems sprouted ,, anyways

i also got another extra , a tri-leaf pheno ( 3 leaves & branches per node )
i alway's knew that this pheno was around ,, because when i first grew B.M 2 plants were tri-leaf's , but i thought that they were wierd so i pulled them , yes i know iam stupid !!! :bashhead: i really really regret that !!!

this baby explodes with growth , she has been veg'd for about 23 -24 days & it's only 2 days into flowering & she has huge 2cm long buds .. she is a 50/50 sativa - indica .. out of the 3 packs of B.M i have grown i have never seen a sativa pheno ,,

i just transplanted her from a 10 liter pot into a 20 liter pot & hopefully ill have some pics soon ..

too anyone that gets a tri-leaf out of there pack ,, keep it !!! :canabis:

peace

mhung420

Budmaster, what's going on dude, your pics are top notch bro. Nice to see you sharing a grow over here. Blue mystic is definetly on my wish list, love the nirvana prices, heck look at the justice you did them girls. I'll see you around, Peace.

kim smith

Hey Budmaster, the plants are lookin good, is the smell strong yet? I grew mine in soil and man the smell was everywhere. For a low priced seed those were really good and Im gonna get some more. I grew them under a 430 watt hps light and got around 3 ounces per plant and they were only maybe 3 feet tall, how about some dried bud shots? And mhung I think budmaster is a dudette, correct me if Im wrong and my appologies.Beautiful plants budmaster.