What's new

Nightstand micro grow Lowryder2 x Diesel

T

TheOneWill

Master low is
Master Kush x Lowryder
I wanna make a cross with the Diesel Ryder.
Just need to get some seeds.

wsalesw

Well, you should be put together with drgreenbud as a importance on micro play...

Congratulations!

Lots of people thinking on doing but with no money to electricity or even with no idea where to put the "ladies".

Thats where you are with a micro micro cheap...

;)

grow1620

wow nice setup...looks great.

I have a question....what were the size of the seeds you produced in relation to the original seeds you ordered? If you can remember...smaller, larger, same...? just curious...ty

i think he may of got busted or something.. that many dr with no carbon filter is going to reek..if he didnt get busted lame way to end a thread. thats for sure.

jennee

Sorry to disappear on you......I'm back.

Sorry to disappear on you......I'm back.

NO, I did not get busted. I did go through a break-up that was a little depressing. I decided to take a break for a while.

The harvest report was not very good. I'm not sure if it was the soil mix, the nutes, or the plastic bottles leeching chemicals (i've heard they can do that), but I had really bad looking plants in the end. I did harvest some bud and it was good smoke again, but the harvest was nothing to really brag about..... and I was too depressed to even go through the whole process.

Now I have decided to give it another go. I'm using different soil mix, nutes, and growing in clay pots. The plants are in the 4th week.

I'm keeping them up close to the lights....but took them down off the stacks of books to take these shots. These ladies look pretty good so far. It feels good to be up and running again.:bis:

Fat Tone

Try 2 or 3 liter Pop Bottles.They work great for me and I'm starting from seed.I get the 3 liters at the dollar store.

jennee

Just a quick update. The three girls are in week 7. I'm guessing one more week or two will be all they'll need.

Next time around I'm going to fill the cabinet up again.

four20_oem

Autoflower sure is handy..

Need to find some of those seeds.

Guess cloning them isnt really beneficial since they're so small?

Mk3Jetta

wow jennee!

I read your whole thread and am glad you came back to icmag!

Sorry to hear of the break up. I've been there and know how it feels afterwards, just keep your chin and those positive vibes up and your plants will always be healthy!

I'm subscribing to your thread and cant wait for more updates from the AF case of dreams!

Can't wait to see how this one turns out for you, but especially can't wait to see how things go when you fill the cab next round.

The best of luck with everything in your life, and you'll most likely be seeing me with a similar cab running soon.

jennee

Ok. I'll probably harvest these little ladies this week. Looking good. Not bad for 69w and growing in 4" clay pots.

:tree:

four20_oem

they look fantastic! Next seeds I buy will be those lowryder diesel seeds... So cool! Popem in the box and watch the buds get bigger! Do you fertilize at all?

jennee

this time around with these three little plants, i simply used Miracle Grow All Purpose (less than the recommended amt) AND Schultz 10-15-10 Plant food Plus (7 drops per quart).

the stuff I had been using was made "specifically" for mj and it's special needs. it was stuff i bought at the hydroponics store. honestly, i'm happier with the result this time. i h

i have more seeds germinating to start another round. i think i'll stick with the Miracle Grow/Schultz combination.:smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts