What's new

Nightstand micro grow Lowryder2 x Diesel

C

Cozy Amnesia

Very stealthy, I like it!

I may be doing something like this in the future, I'm tired of being paranoid...

jennee

Just a little update. There are new plants at various ages. The oldest ones are at day 17.....trying to do some staggering to work towards perpetual harvest.

:joint:

Hi just ordered som Lowryder X Disel beans for my PC Grow Case. I hear good things about this strain claiming the smoke is a knock out punch and strong is this TRUE?

wsalesw

Hi Jennee,

since I started to study your job, cause I was looking for that strain( now I got), I´m wondering how many watters did you use since the begining before sexing, to the end...
I saw a few questions on that, and any answer...I was a little worried to ask, but, if you dont mind to talk about...

good job,
we are doing the same strain project,
later,

WSW

jennee

A few pic updates. Trying to get a perpetual harvest going in the little nightstand. So far, I have 15 plants at various stages. I have made the mistake of overfeeding a couple of them. Otherwise it is going swell.

The scene

Day 17

Day 21

Day 28

Nute burn (ouch)

beek

jennee : great inspirational thread.

Can you please tell us where is your intake ? I don't see any.

mikasa

great cab. love the stealthiness.

might need to run to lowes/hd see what i can find. perhaps a cabinet of sorts.
need something can keep in plain sight and not worry.

great idea.

e

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
That ought to be enough seeds for a bit eh! Good job. How do you like the sample of bud you did get?

Octothorp

Really cool stealth cab. The cab i am building is almost exactly the same!

im just painting it white atm but i will put up photos later

B

banjobrain

I love your cab. I am almost done building mine. When planning it...24x36x42 didn't sound all that big, but it's huge. Nothing really stealth about it.

I think that once I get a harvest out of that, I'll disassemble it and work on something like you've got. A nice, small, truly stealth cab.

Well done!

jennee

to answer a few questions............there are 3 CFLs @ 23W. Total watts, you got it, 69!

The smoke is excellent: great lingering earthy/fruity taste. Exceptional high. Thses diesel low ryders are perfect for me due to the size of my little box (hee hee).

Intake is on the bottom. If you look at the first few pics of the thread there is one that shows the PVC fitting intake.

jennee

Here are some pics of day 42.

this little girl is the oldest of the bunch at 42 days. Starting to bud up nicely. 2-3 weeks from harvest.

And to answer another question above, so far, all the plants have stopped growing at 10" and they have all auto-flowered. I really love these little plants. Someday I plan to get some of the AK-48 LowRyders and maybe cross them with this strain. It's amazing, I still have 300 seeds left. I will probably give some of these away to friends because all you need is a CFL bulb or two and you can harvest your own MJ in 8-9 weeks. I might even try to find a discreet location out in my back yard. They are so small it would be really easy to hide a plant or two and let GOD grow them for me...someting i've never done. :Bolt:

Latest posts

Latest posts