What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bruins looked good last night,not to much rust.Bergeron hasn't lost his giddy up!
Thornton must have been in the Boxing Gym over in "Southie"

most of the bruins were playing overseas during the lock out.
it was a good game. 3 goals, 2 fights.
BRUINS!

im glad hockeys back!! :woohoo:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Oooohhhh yeah!

Great start to the season, for the Bruins!

Another big 3rd period, with 2 goals.

4-0-1 I'm lovin' it!!

bgb

Bruins fan here,,,, been going to game's since the early 70's,, i think the Bruins will win the cup again this year,, if they stay healthy and rask plays well..GO BRUINS!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Bruins fan here,,,, been going to game's since the early 70's,, i think the Bruins will win the cup again this year,, if they stay healthy and rask plays well..GO BRUINS!!

Ahhh, another B's fan!!! Nice.
Going to games since the 70's!!! :respect:
I grew up in the sticks of Maine and I'm old enough to remember the only hockey coverage we had was the newspaper, and no way did we have money to actually go see them live.
Now almost every game is on NESN.

I agree Rask is going to have to play well, so far he has been pretty damn good. :dance013:

They HAVE to solve their power play issues.
Great ability killing the pp, polar opposite when it comes to pp scoring.

B's are playing great hockey, as are other teams as well.

Chicago comes to mind, WOW what a start to the season, for the best jersey in all of sports. (props to Melrose)

I love hockey!!!
Lets go BRU-INS!!! :woohoo:

B.E.D

oh...yeah...
EPIC...
hahahahaha...
picture.php

bgb

black hawks look insane!!!..unreal,, so young,,, lots and lots of talent,, with a hot goalie,, very hard to beat!!!!

B.E.D

yup..Blackhawks are the only good thing about shitcago...
well the st.patrick's day parade is back...but you cant pee and dookie in the street...its a 500$ fine...sucks..kinda.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you guys think of the Penguins stocking up? Crazy, isn't it. We'll see if they have good chemistry with all the new players.

bgb

some times to many ego's ruin the stew...we will see,, they are stacked with talent,, an will be very tough to beat with 4 killer lines that can all score goals scary...GO BRUINS!!!