Veteran
I hope pens make it all the way :joint:
we should have filled these out...
nhlbracket.jpg

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I'm going to turn the game off and spend some time with the missus... but i GUARANTEE when i check the score, pens will have decimated :joint:

good luck you crazy bastards lol!
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
hell yeah, 6-3 Pens :joint:

and next game is apparently a day game, which is also awesome :joint: take care everyone, see you next time around!!!

ArcticBlast

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Canucks turn tonight, we got a much tougher appoinant
Time for Lou to step it up, the sedin's will be on fire, just a prediction

Hey B, sorry to be the bearer of bad news....but your boys are gonna get stomped!

Your Canucks wanted to talk shit and ask for us in the playoffs again, so we have to oblige them and send their asses to the golf course. Trust me, its gonna happen.

Mary Mary Mary.....we can go back and forth about this until the fucking rapture, but in the end its all HAWKS baby!!!!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
hm, am i the only one watching this?? intense fucking game! :joint:

1-1, Montreal is starting to fight back now :joint:

Let's go pens!!
ArcticBlast

AB, i would be...but im still disappointed in the piss poor performance my Hawks put on yesterday. No worries though, we are still gonna stomp some Canuck ass!

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Hey B, sorry to be the bearer of bad news....but your boys are gonna get stomped!

Your Canucks wanted to talk shit and ask for us in the playoffs again, so we have to oblige them and send their asses to the golf course. Trust me, its gonna happen.

Mary Mary Mary.....we can go back and forth about this until the fucking rapture, but in the end its all HAWKS baby!!!!
what was that. lol
obvious who stomped who. And that was a home game for the shitcago hawks

still living in the past ER
I coined Shitcago Hawks

not so much living in the past as i am looking at the patterns. have you ever heard the phrase "awakening a sleeping giant"? ...i say that because its what happened.

make no mistake, in a week or so, the only stick Luongo and your guys will be holding is a fucking 9 iron.