What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
lol That would make Volchenkov the biggest sissy in the league :D Blocking shots isn't fun, gutsy fer sure!

lol GD....that is SO true!!! :D I only had 4 hours sleep the night before and I was hanging on by a thread in the 3rd....when it went to the 1st OT I made it halfway thru. I was just going to close my eyes for a minute, figuring someone would score any second and one way or the other the game would be over lol Sad thing.... my mom emailed me in the am...she watched all the way to the end Hahaha She could do it and I couldn't!

G

good drown

i was trimming so i watched it all, i got so happy, even watched the whole aves game(trimming took longer), which made me sad, but the ottawa game still overshadowed the aves, so i went to sleep stinky and happy:)

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Hehe we are rooting for the same teams :D Made me reeeeal happy to see a certain someone on the back line and the youngsters make him look bad :D

G

good drown

no dammit, ive said many time i want caps to win. ovie is THE man, plus i live in dc

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Pardon me....

Anywayz....I've got my Sens hoodie on and used my Sens mug for my coffee....Let's go boys!! I hope they want it bad enough to pull off another win!

And what is with the Caps not running over the Habs?? At least Ovie finally got going....now, finish em off!

G

good drown

yea that was disturbing. halak played damn good though, they had a ton of scoring opportunities on him. their pp was like 0/5 or 6, not good.

hell yea, im driving my caps zamboni to work today!

G

good drown

what.........the..............fuck?????????
people are fucking crazy, what a nut. rot in jail. i'd love to see a picture of him, off to look

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
here's one for KG lol :joint:

crosby.jpg

ArcticBlast

RandyMarsh

He deserves a set of cement boots complete with a trip to the nearest river. Cant abide people like that.

Go sens! How about a longer game this time?