What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

shadow

Well guys, the pens swept the canes which means I have to go back to hating the pens. Only problem is, as I was cheering for the pens to destroy the canes (slightly pissed they knocked the bruins out of the playoffs lol) I started to hate the pens less and less, and found myself even cheering when crosby would get a goal. Never thought it would happen.

However, the bruins were my first choice to win, and after that I wanted a western conference team to take it, so go wings!!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
fuck the wings.... ITS PENGUINS YEAR!!! DOOOO IT TOOO IT!!!!! LETS GO PENGUINS!

808kahumai

No matter who gets the cup, it is going to be one hell of a show to the last second! Can't wait! Pens may pull it off, but my gut is still going with the Wings. I just love hockey, man! It is so amazing to watch! There are only a few other things that get me that excited.:joint::woohoo:

Duke Vapem

I wonder what kind of reception Hossa is going to get in Pittsburgh? Haha... But seriously I don't see the Pens winning this unless they can stay out of the penalty box, that Detroit power play is just ridiculous.

I'm going with Detroit in 6.

eddie.saw

Rut roh. Crosby touched the Wales trophy. Big no-no. Wings in 6.

actually the last two time the pens won the cup they skated off the ice with the wales trophy so keeping with team tradition other than NHL tradition there.

My prediction: Pens win series in game seven.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
the pens don't have injuries, and crosby and malkin are on fire so I say they will win

lidstrom, datsyuk, ericsson, hossa, draper are all not 100% healthy.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im upset after this whole season the boston bruins didnt take the cup. hockeys my favorite sport and im all about boston

Perpetual Nooch

My heart says Pitt but my head says Wings.

I just hope it's entertaining and not a blow out either way. Here's hoping for some long overtimes.

Molson

im upset after this whole season the boston bruins didnt take the cup. hockeys my favorite sport and im all about boston

Ditto. Once the flyers lost (MY guys) I was rooting for Boston. When they lost, I nearly slit my wrist.

If the Pens win, I will definitely slit my wrist. :wallbash:
Everyone will hop on the Pens bandwagon and Crosby jerseys will fly off the shelves.

Nevermind that though, they're gonna choke this year just like last year. Better hope the Pens locker room is stocked w/ tampax.

I'm going w/ Detroit in 6 also.

Latest posts

Latest posts