What's new

NFL Football!!!!!!!

B

bagseed77

another stressfull almost panther fuck up. the way we tried to blow the bye week and homefeild is insane, damn announcers calling us the team to beat and then we always start to play bad after that, any who , i was wondering why in the hell john fox called the timeout with too much time left and the fuck up kick off like the super bowl a few years back and it came to me, i beleive he was being a gentleman and giving breese his chance to break marinos record. he had his chance but blew it. the playoffs are set.go eagles, if they win 2 then they have to come thru charlotte baby, if we can win 1. let the games begin.GO CAROLINA !! damn steve can catch ,

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Later Mangina!!! hahahahah
DOLPHINS!!! doin it big in 08/09!!

wildCATS11 will see baltimore next week...they crushed JAGs...badly with huge D and even better offense...they are kinda scary lookin this yr

Last edited:

JesusLovesMe

Who makes the Super Bowl?

Who makes the Super Bowl?

So who makes the Super Bowl? I say Tennessee and Carolina.

My first post, but I don't really have much else to talk about right now.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
mangini got fired! HELL YES!!!!!

I kinda feel wierd about the fact that im celebrating someone loosing their job tho.

Go dolphins, im a penington fan and always said we shud never have got rid of him. But alot of Jets fans (even though i am) are kinda douches...same with philly fans.

i guess its just the way the media works in NY and Philly. kinda disgraceful. BUt hey, if you guys don't want McNab...send him our way!!! you guys r seriously spoiled (Jamie Dukes said it first).

no offense, like i said, jets fans are no picnic either (and i am one).
later brosephs

oh yea btw, i dont wanna sound like a jamie dukes clone but can we stop friggin saying qbs are franchise material after one season (talkin bout Matt Cassel). wat about those one year wonders (not saying Cassel is one, just that he MAY be).

C

cway

F*&^% Cowgirls

F*&^% Cowgirls

I just have to say that I have been a Cowboys fan since birth, and what happened to this team down the stretch has to be the biggest dissapointment in NFL history.. From the HARD kNOCK show and self proclaimed superbowl favorites, a team that had 13 pro bowlers and two monster receivers cant even get in the playoffs.. this is a disgrace to all players that have worn the star on their helmets.. Jimmy J and Emmit and Mike Irvin and Troy have to be disgraced to be associated with these so called players and this so called TEAM.. Ha team .. What a joke.. First thing Jerry needs to do is Fire the GM( Jerry ) .. Then the head coach, then the O coordinator ( hows bout a freakin identity.. what are we a running team or a passing team ) , then the receivers coach ( Ray Sherman, did you see R Williams running routes? I could have run a better route ) , and then he should fire the O line coach and he should be expelled from the NFL b/c that is a sorry excuse for a O line.. Flozell Adams looks like he is more worried about the Hot Dogs in the stands than blocking a d lineman.. .. and then Sign a real quaterback... Romo is a pansy and has no heart.. Show some fuckin emotions after such a dissapointing season.. Here is Romos qoute after the game.. " If this is the worst thing that happens to me in my life then I have lived a pretty good life.."" Get him the fuck out of here.. Hes not a real competitor..He is just a spittin image of Wade cupcake phillips.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I am so mad..

Please god help me ...

Well I still have my chargers... They are on a hot streak .. Maybe Tony can learn a thing or two from Phillip Rivers, like how to be a quarterback..

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Collie Man said:

LETS GO RAVENS
Beautifull beatdown........flaco is looking better........time for mia.....we will let the D speak on that one............................

Care Free 1

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
Cant the chargers and the broncos both stay home for the playoffs?

Not alot of believers in the Chargers this year, but they showed last night that they have turned it around and are the team to beat in the playoffs!!!!!

Now it's off to Vegas to see if they can make me more money. :jump:

Can they handle Payton Manning? They seem to have his number. I hope they face his brother in the Super Bowl. Revenge :bashhead:

It will be interesting to see if Norv Turner retains his job after exiting fast in the first round! Also interesting to see who will be at running back for sd next week!

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Not alot of believers in the Chargers this year, but they showed last night that they have turned it around and are the team to beat in the playoffs!!!!!

Now it's off to Vegas to see if they can make me more money.

Can they handle Payton Manning? They seem to have his number. I hope they face his brother in the Super Bowl. Revenge

I didn't even relieze they were in the hunt until last night. I remember at one point late in the season tho, hearing that oakland were mathmatically in the hunt. funy shit. nfc and afc west.

M

MeltingPot

11-5 and we're playing golf? fuck me...
I hope Miami wins just so the rest of the league can eat shit....

If the Giants win again I will shoot myself in the leg w/ an unregistered pistol...
MP

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
gonna be some fun playoffs, i was thinking the steelers would go to the superbowl with their tuff as nails defense but after getting walloped by the titans then seeing roethlischeeseburger get knocked out i think not. now im thinkin the titans will be there,but who knows in the playoffs anything can happen.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
buckeye-leaf said:
gonna be some fun playoffs, i was thinking the steelers would go to the superbowl with their tuff as nails defense but after getting walloped by the titans then seeing roethlischeeseburger get knocked out i think not. now im thinkin the titans will be there,but who knows in the playoffs anything can happen.

the TITANS...don't cotton, to having yellow towels throw in their face at HOME!... Snoop Dog and all.

a lot of Steeler fans showed up for that game...very rude behavior.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts