What's new

NFL Football!!!!!!!

Kinderfeld

LETS GO PANTHERS BABY!!! Ariz. we already beat you once and nyg, it was close but don't be mistaken, panthers aren't going to lose to you twice :)

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frank..I'm one of those internet gamblers. I parlay 3 or 4 games each weekend for a measly $10 bet and have managed to keep my $200 original investment going all season..until now. The Duck only has fifty bucks left. If you are hitting 4 for 4 then maybe this ol fart could use some advise! DD

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
I reckon Superbowl will be Steelers vs Giants (i hope im wrong tho). IF philly beat NY this week than itll be philly pitsburg.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Ok now that Frank has you all mesmerized with his pseudo-wisdom here are the real pics for the up-coming weekend.

Steelers over the Chargers in a blow out. Southern Cal boys dont like snow and bruisers who hit them in the mouth. Good game against the Colts but time to go fishin Chargers.

Giants lose a close one to Philly. Giants dont scare Philly and they are playing mad football. The G-men limped into the playoffs and Jacobs still has a bad ham string. One decent run on it and he is done. McNabb shows up and gets some of that respect that he has been missin in Philly since he got drafted.

Tenn and Bmore is the game of the week in my mind. Ed Reed against Haynsworths' crew. Its like the NFL if the UFC was puttin it on! Bmore in a close one. Ed has another pick-six.

And last but not least. I will take the team with the undefeated home win streak and a win already against the opponent they are playin. I take Carolina's off line against a spotty Az def. line at best. I see Peppers giving Warner hell and him givin us a few picks. Comes down to our runners though and Az's inability to stop the two headed monster.

Now those are pics you can bet on!

B

bagseed77

charlotte will be rocking saturday night, whos going, i love that city

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Collie Man said:
RAVENS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH...........daym CF.......are the raven's getting credit?from u?........lmao.................good luck w/philly........this week is gonnna be the shiznitttt........reeeeeeeeed...suggs....lewis.......come on flaco......................................

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
MM

Frank is gonna need more than luck this weekend. My team is going thru the crew one at a time. I got Tona last week, gonna get Frank this week, gonna have to wait on you till the big one.

peace
jip

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
oh don't worry 1%....that's tha only time ur gonna see us at all.........where are all those titan fan's at?.....jk..............

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
oh don't worry 1%....that's tha only time ur gonna see us at all.........where are all those titan fan's at?.....jk..............

We right here dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just layin low. Thats what you do when Kerry Collins is your QB.

But we gonna be alright. But he's gonna have to make some plays. Thats whats gonna make or break us.

WE GOT IT. You just fall back get you some popcorn and watch the Titans get it in baby.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
hmm..ok.......btw our boy ed's pissed....no defensive award's no nothing.....it's ok.................money giggle's.............

whodi

Veteran
ravens are good on with the run defense mainly.

Titans learned a lot about the ravens D last week against miami. Titans have the upper hand on how to get around the ravens D. Big bad ed reid is good but i'm sure the titans are wel laware of him by now and what to look for.

Biggest prob titans will have is coming off a bye week.. 2 players coming back after 3-6 weeks of not playing and minimial conditioning. They are a bit rusty.

titans beat the ravens once already this year.. and they can do it again. I predict vince young to come in and do some trick plays and confuse the ravens a time or two.. I think the titans have been practicing it all year long since vince has been sitting on the sidelines. They are just waiting for the perfect time to use it. They are stupid if they havent coem up with some trick plays by now. Vince has struggled but he's still a solid player and can do more than most think.

They are gonna have to do something different. They have been playing real conservative and solid all year long, but I don't know if that's gonna be good enough since the playoffs are here.

Flaco is real solid this year and he's got lots of potential and is the future of the ravens. We'll see how he does this weekend though :joint:

It should be, and hopefully will be a great game, but my money is on the ten-a-key titans

Good luck fellas

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
whodi said:
ravens are good on with the run defense mainly.

Titans learned a lot about the ravens D last week against miami. Titans have the upper hand on how to get around the ravens D. Big bad ed reid is good but i'm sure the titans are wel laware of him by now and what to look for.

Biggest prob titans will have is coming off a bye week.. 2 players coming back after 3-6 weeks of not playing and minimial conditioning. They are a bit rusty.

titans beat the ravens once already this year.. and they can do it again. I predict vince young to come in and do some trick plays and confuse the ravens a time or two.. I think the titans have been practicing it all year long since vince has been sitting on the sidelines. They are just waiting for the perfect time to use it. They are stupid if they havent coem up with some trick plays by now. Vince has struggled but he's still a solid player and can do more than most think.

They are gonna have to do something different. They have been playing real conservative and solid all year long, but I don't know if that's gonna be good enough since the playoffs are here.

Flaco is real solid this year and he's got lots of potential and is the future of the ravens. We'll see how he does this weekend though :joint:

It should be, and hopefully will be a great game, but my money is on the ten-a-key titans

Good luck fellas
i think ur center is out...........allong w/one other?.......titan's aren't my team..............wouldn't know?;).......all we need to do is get 1st down's............full speed ahead leron......................MOneY ouT......

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Gators national champs, Tebow is the man, would love to have him on the jets but we don't deserve someone that awesome (neither do philly).

no more college football (NOOOO). STILL NFL PLAYOFFS THO HELL YES, divisional weekend already. shud be sweet.
yall take care

B

bagseed77

gator nation please stand up, theres no ncaa thread i put it here, the south did rise again, ppphhhhhhh 60 points a game my ass OK, gators will win it next year too so watch out,

GO CAROLINA PANTHERS !!!!!