What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunset limited

Veteran
Here is what i dont like about cutler.

He is a punk bitch. Have you seen the way he speaks to his coaches? I realize he has a piss poor line, but you gotta be a man and stop whining. Work together as a team and solve problems, less punk bitch, please.

he reminds me of philip rivers, only not as talented and with a worse attitude. and that ain't saying much. and he's probably not a nazi either. rivers seems like he'd be right at home in a white robe and a pointy hood.

my fam has had eagles tickets since before i was born. you guys surprised i'm pissy?

and another thing yo. i am not 5. i am 13 and a half. and i am fucking dangerous. get it?
153080d1271361587-earthquake-china-homevideo-raw-cctv-footage-retard_nunchucks.jpg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
SS, you really think they'll win in blowout fashion? I personally think that SF is the better team but in reality I think Ravens keep it close and won't be shocked it they win....Take out Ray Rice I agree but I think that back up RB Bernard Peirce will surprise the 9ers with he speed and toughness....As far as Pitta goes who cares about him catching balls I'd be more interested in Stopping the home-run play threat of the deep ball to Torrey Smith. Now will they be able to stop the deep threat with Justin Smith hurt? He is having surgery days after the superbowl which means he isn't and won't be near 100%....this would worry me about them getting a pass rush and getting to Flacco. Since J. Smith has been hurt that DL hasn't been the same sack machines IMO. If they can't get to Flacco he has the ability to throw it all over the 49ers like the Falcons did. Also NT Haloti Ngata I think can be a game breaker in the 9ers run game, if he can stuff up that middle and throw off that read option it could make a huge difference in the game. I hate to say this to but I think Crabtree gets shut down this game by the ravens secondary...I think a quiet guy like Delanie Wlaker can have a huge game out the back field burning Ray Lewis when he gets his chances.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Flacco thinks he's worth Elite QB money $20 million a year Type of Elite(Brady,Manning,Brees) Make that kind of money... If you take out his short passing game ..The dump off screens to Ray Rice and short middle passes to Pita... All that leaves you with is a Fast WR in Smith who can only run Vertical routes... Boldin is slow as shit but has insane hands... Flacco loses his safety Valve he's going to get confused and INT that pigskin ..He's not that good of a QB ... Ray Lewis on the field is only an advantage for the 49ers..He's old and slows the D down when he's playing....

I thought this was pretty funny ...Randy Moss said today that he's greatest WR of all TIME! LOL Jerry Rice must have giggled when he heard that ... your the 2nd best Randy :)

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I hate to say this to but I think Crabtree gets shut down this game by the ravens secondary...I think a quiet guy like Delanie Wlaker can have a huge game out the back field burning Ray Lewis when he gets his chances.

The Ravens have a secondary?

HB

sunset limited

Veteran
if the ravens win the super bowl, i'm going to go kneel on the 50 yard line of the super bowl and ascend into heaven.

[iframe1]s6FZ-WSVcW4[/iframe1]

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
wouldn't say things like that when you gotta a first ballot HOF in that secondary, Bernard Pollard might have something to say about it too...

View Image
View Image

Pollard? LOL. Seriously? Nothing about his stats this season scares the 9ers because they have too many weapons. The Ravens aren't going to know how to line up when Crabtree is moving all over the place. Three wide sets, in the slot, etc. Whatchugonnado?

Do you think the Ravens double Crabtree all day long? Because that's what it's gonna take if they want to stop him. Oh, and don't forget about Randy Moss and Vernon Davis!

Crabtree and Kaep are clicking and the Ravens secondary are not known for their speed which means the oldsters on the Ravens secondary have got their work cut out for them.

HB.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
How easily we ignore the all the time great safety in Ed Reed and just bash on Pollard, that easy to do, funny thing is this at this point in their careers Pollard is the better player who will take chances, Ed Reed plays it safe and tries to not allow any big plays.... I don't think the 49ers have any better of a passing offense than the Patriots did and all their weapons, seems like the ravens secondary did just fine in Foxborough....I don't think the ravens will see any need in doubling Crabtree to be honest if the Falcons secondary can hold him to 6 catches and 57 yards I believe the Ravens Corners Corey Graham and Cary Williams can keep in under control....The 49ers huge advantage to me is in their run game obviously, if I were you I want them to pound the ball with Gore then throw in the speedster LaMicheal, this way you'll handle the T.O.P. I am unsure of any reasons why Randy Moss is gonna be a threat, all the repsect in the world for Moss but he hasn't been a shell of him self all season long and V. Davis hasn't had a meaningful game til last week. Also I think your watching way too much ESPN my friend the ravens old players in the secondary? Unless you consider Barnard Pollard at 28 being old and slow, the only one with age is Reed and to me he is still an old wise man you don't mess with. I agree the Ravens has age but that is deceptive to ESPN watchers, if you actually watch the Ravens play you'll see those big names guys (Reed, Lewis, Suggs) aren't truly the core of that team anymore they're just the names.....Players like Corey Graham, Paul Kruger, Dannell Ellerbe, and Courtney Upshaw are who carry the ravens D.

RB56

Veteran
... if you actually watch the Ravens play you'll see those big names guys (Reed, Lewis, Suggs) aren't truly the core of that team anymore they're just the names.....Players like Corey Graham, Paul Kruger, Dannell Ellerbe, and Courtney Upshaw are who carry the ravens D.
QFT. Very good point.

azez

Veteran
if you are playing receiver,
you have to believe you are the greatest ever
his attitude has been great this year
and i hope he gets at least one touch down in the super bowl
peace
ez

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
How easily we ignore the all the time great safety in Ed Reed and just bash on Pollard, that easy to do, funny thing is this at this point in their careers Pollard is the better player who will take chances, Ed Reed plays it safe and tries to not allow any big plays.... I don't think the 49ers have any better of a passing offense than the Patriots did and all their weapons, seems like the ravens secondary did just fine in Foxborough....I don't think the ravens will see any need in doubling Crabtree to be honest if the Falcons secondary can hold him to 6 catches and 57 yards I believe the Ravens Corners Corey Graham and Cary Williams can keep in under control....The 49ers huge advantage to me is in their run game obviously, if I were you I want them to pound the ball with Gore then throw in the speedster LaMicheal, this way you'll handle the T.O.P. I am unsure of any reasons why Randy Moss is gonna be a threat, all the repsect in the world for Moss but he hasn't been a shell of him self all season long and V. Davis hasn't had a meaningful game til last week. Also I think your watching way too much ESPN my friend the ravens old players in the secondary? Unless you consider Barnard Pollard at 28 being old and slow, the only one with age is Reed and to me he is still an old wise man you don't mess with. I agree the Ravens has age but that is deceptive to ESPN watchers, if you actually watch the Ravens play you'll see those big names guys (Reed, Lewis, Suggs) aren't truly the core of that team anymore they're just the names.....Players like Corey Graham, Paul Kruger, Dannell Ellerbe, and Courtney Upshaw are who carry the ravens D.

Some good points, some other points I won't mention had me shaking my head.

My basic take on this game is this: The 9ers have a better team overall compared to the Rayvens.

Better defense, better offense, one of the best offensive coordinators alive today, Akers sucks, but besides him we're more than ready.

If the 9ers keep the mistakes to a minimum and do the simple things right, this game is over and they're coming home with rings, period.

Ok, I'm done speculating and will revisit this thread after the game is over.

HB.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Some good points, some other points I won't mention had me shaking my head.

My basic take on this game is this: The 9ers have a better team overall compared to the Rayvens.

Better defense, better offense, one of the best offensive coordinators alive today, Akers sucks, but besides him we're more than ready.

If the 9ers keep the mistakes to a minimum and do the simple things right, this game is over and they're coming home with rings, period.

Ok, I'm done speculating and will revisit this thread after the game is over.

HB.

Thanks for the detailed analysis John Madden.... and your head is shaking at things I said, way to back it up....nevertheless good luck.....I hate to even say this but you come off as one of those Boston fan. You say you love kids in general (football) yet in reality you only love your kid (the 49ers) which I can respect you a die hard fanatic. But here is my thing that annoys me with fans like this. YOUR KID does things wrong sometimes too and aren't always right yet, you'll never be able to admit it and it always the other kids fault why they were bad....

Does anyone else see this as being of one the most important Superbowl's in history based on the QB position? It's really amazing if you think about it you have your stero-typical QB in Joe Flacco: tall, big arm, stands in the pocket....the type of QB that teams look to draft as a franchise QB....Now you have Kaep a first of his kind QB to make the superbowl and if he can win he is going to change a lot of coaches perspective on drafting pistol/read option guys like himself IMO. You can see the league almost wanting to change more offenses catered to guys who can run and throw but in reality we've never see any of those types of QB's succeed at this level, if Kaep can win your gonna see more teams tyring to find their "keap"...problem is this....yeah plenty of guys can throw and run but you want the next kaep and in all of college football find a guy comparable to him.

As far as the Ravens D goes i think they approach the game like this, how do we stop Kaep? well we all know their is no way you can stop kaep all together in a game. So what i believe the ravens do is similar to the Flacons. Contain Kaep so he can't run and force him to hand it off and pass the ball the in pocket. If they play him on D that he needs to hand off rather than run I figure the ravens stop Kaep of a home run play and just take the hit letting gore run for 4-6 yards every carry, rather than watching Kaep run it in from 60 yards down field. Now we all know Kaep can throw from the pocket too, so now once your dedicated to making him throw, you at the very least make Kaep beat you with his arm rather than his legs. I feel if your a coach and the opposing QB runs all over you in a super bowl that would be much more embarrassing then get thrown all over, probably gives them a better chance to win too.

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

i really don't have a dog in this fight, but the whole media blitz is making me look forward to the game being over

you can't even turn on the radio without hearing about what ray lewis said. nothing against the guy but i wish he would shut the fuck up so i could hear some music

i would really respect him if he would strangle a reporter or three with a microphone cord ........ take a few stumps out of the gene pool for us ray, then you would be a real hero

Status
Not open for further replies.