What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Do they have Korean lollipop wings in socal, Pop? It’s this thing where they push the meat all the way down the bone of a wing, remove the 2nd bone of the flat (not necessary on the drum) and then fry it and coat it with a sweet chili sauce. Stuff’s addicting.

AD was on a podcast back in April where he said he was only 260lbs.
https: //www. youtube.com/watch?v=fxcJ14XCRWs&t=1031s
At around the 17:20 mark.
That’s like big linebacker size.
I think he’s been using retirement talk as leverage in his contract negotiations, he’s got F-U money so if he doesn’t need to work anymore more power to him. I know Stafford got 40M/yr which actually left money on the table (allen is getting 43, mahomes 45, Rodgers 50 a year) so maybe the rams can fit an AD extension into their cap.

It's great that you are able to smoke in the bathroom and still be stealth, DB. And 300/mth inc utilities is a steal for Boston, that’s hard to pass up but I guess food and smoke are expensive. If you did get a place in the country with a VA loan would you miss anything about the city? Maybe the food, in rural areas you don’t have nearly the choice of restaurants within reasonable driving distance.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I don't really think I'll miss the food...can live on beef hotdogs. Something has got to change eventually. Hope you're well man! Going to get hash at 10am!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
a.don said hes about 260#; yeah that sounds about right
i think j.bosa runs around 270#, n.bose 266#, tj watt 25?#
these guys are super lean, big and mean
heavier guys are good for clogging up the middle but dont have the wind to play every down
/is ther a bigger(size wise) imapct lineman?
you are so right about him having f'u money and he never has to play another game and would still be set for life
but he says hes hoping for another ring, or at least the chance to compete
rams are his best shot at playing for a contender in my view, because you know they wont trade him to another team in contention
hes still has a few years left on his current deal and would have to sit out for a few seasons before being released by the rams
i think they should front load the deal so they have him for the next 5-7y but have the option of moving him later in him later if needed
/pay the man!
yeah they have the lollipop wings here at a lot of korean/ chineese joints
the place i used to like was a korean place that fried their chicken in olive oil, it was kind of spendy but had this outrageous taste and crunch
they closed a while back
if you dont mind me asking doob, where abouts in boston are you
the mrs is from there and lived in taunton and her fold had a house in brain tree
i remember smoking out in a bathroom under a fan back in teh day
now i toke in front of the tv and just dgaf, ill even leave the door to the room open now so i can hear whats going on in the house
i like hto dogs too and just had some mixed with the left over baked beans
grindin!
maybe you could also start a home garden and grow some veggies in addition to some cannabis if you have a yard
looks like me and the mrs are heading out to the desert this weekend for some camping
probably one of our last trips for the season, if you need to locate us we will be left of center

weak sauce! the vid wont post
car jam

/figured out the issue but ill just leave this here too

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Belmont...it's like 7 miles west of Boston downtown
Going to bed, dispensary in the A.M.
Haven't heard much about the Patriots in the news. Saw Jets are on the schedule 12/10? I'll have to look. Jets are pretty bad though. Dolphins too. If New England can't take the AFC East there's a problem. Oh geez I forgot the Bills. They were good last year.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
cool man, im going to mention that to the mrs and see waht she says when she gets home
whats this rock park i see on the map all about?
dont sleep on the bills brother, they will turn your lights and are the team to beat in the afc
/f'u lacocks
let us know what you see at the store
its always fun to hear what the cool kids are smoking

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, at least you said beef hot dogs. As a kid all I ate were the standard Oscar meyer weiners which I think are pork and chicken, now I think theyre pretty garbage compared to all beef dogs. Ikea changed to a pork/turkey dog from beef a year or two ago in order to keep the price cheap (they used to be 50c?) and I cant stand them.

But hey, I feel ya, DB. I could live on hot dogs and mac n cheese if I had to, and there have been times when Ive had to. Since ive learned how to cook ive been able to cook better meals for cheap, even some meats are cheaper than hot dogs especially when theyre on sale (pork shoulder, ground beef sometimes, cod, canned tuna, chicken leg quarters, etc) and you get that and rice/potatoes/dry pasta, maybe beans if you like them, you could eat for 2-3 dollars a day and not feel too deprived.

Funny enough AD used to say he was 300lbs for years, not sure why he changed it. I think a few years ago when he was holding out of training camp for a new deal (his current deal now) he posted a pic of himself on social media saying he was 300lbs with abs, just to show he was still training hard.
Chris jones of the chiefs is probably the 2nd best DT in the league, but he’s listed at 6’6” and 310lbs.

I agree that jets will be rough this year, theyre still in the rebuilding phase but both NY teams supposedly had good drafts so they MIGHT be better than people think. Fins are surrounding Tua with talent, including tyreek hill, so they might actually be good as well. But pop is right, Bills are regarded as probably the best team in the league. Patriots will be interesting too if mac jones can make a leap, bill was hesitant to put the offense on the shoulders of a rookie.

Speaking of hotdogs, I read that in Italy, the birthplace of pizza, they actually have pizza americano, which is hot dog and French fries pizza. Something that would horrify americans is a novelty (mostly for children) in Italy. So I dressed up some leftover Costco pizza with potato chips (didn’t have fries at the time), extra marinara sauce, 3 cheese blend and beef hot dog slices. It was… not terrible? Just tasted like hot dog pizza, really.

hotdog pizza 1.jpg
hotdog pizza 2.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Some property with multiple trailers on them sounds like a good idea. You can use one to live in and one as a workshop/storage. Are these properties connected to the grid?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening boys, its the start of another week and summer is just around the corner
that is some genius level stuff baba, i like the costco carry out pizza
for about $10 you get a decent pizza, but here in socal they only have two choices
/plain cheese or pepperoni
they used to have a combo pizza that was rocking with the works on it, but discontinued it this past year or so
i still like the pepperoni one and their plain cheese is pretty good
next time i get one im going to dress it up like you did
that would be a sweet deal hawk!
$450/m for land with two trailers on it?
like baba said, does it have the hook ups?
i assume that its a spetic tank system for plumbing but does it have electrical?
sh!t man, for those prices i will take two
where abouts is this shang-gri-la located?
in the wake of the johnny depp trieal now we are seeign the lawyers for d.watts criticising the media for not doxing d.watts accusers
in some ways i agree that he is being set up but he did do dirty and should just settle these claims for a bunch of $$$$
lets wring our hand ovr the right to abort a living baby but hey a little sexual assult isnt a big deal as lonfg as everone was an accomplice
fwiw, i think all women hsould have the option but this is getting out of hand
/pop says: abortions for all and mandatory super late term abortions for many
chair man mao would be happy and rosy cdheeked

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah that deluxe was a good pie but they discontinued it after covid hit, I think to simplify the menu and reduce costs. They also have the hot dog and soda for $1.50 which has been the same price for like 30 some years? You can usually buy the same hot dogs in the fridge section, theyre all beef, huge and not too expensive either.

I guess there’s laws protecting the identity of sex assault victims? I know in criminal cases that’s standard, not sure about civil cases.

If the SC does overturn roe v wade, that decision will come in late June or early July? They’ll leave it up to state’s rights, so more blue states will serve as abortion tourist spots for red states. States like Cali, IL, NY will see an influx of patients looking to terminate their pregnancies. A dollar is a dollar but there will be negative attention too, crazies looking to bomb abortion clinics or shoot abortion doctors.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
favorite song from the weekend

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
looks like a.don is getting a great new deal
a big pay jump and most of it guaranteed money
lets hope he is a ram for life and continues his run of greatness
i used to get those dogs on occasion
usually when i forgot to pack a lunch but it is a great deal for $1.50
they would also sell a slice of pizza for cheap too so for like $4 you would eat pretty good
the d.watts thing is s civil case with holds a much lighter burden pf proof
i think its 90% lawyer driven and all about greed
/lets not forget the juice lust of d.watts
thats great for some states, now cali has more tourist attractions! disney, sea world and abortions!
throw in our lax liquor laws and you ahve yourself a real party
instead of fucusing on real issues like the economy and lack of affordable houseing, lets make this about a "leaked" transcript
/fake news anybody?1
it jsut makes me sad because in conversation recently i met someone who basically used abortion as a farom of birth controll
i cant be on the pill and i wont make the guy use a rubber but hey lets just have an abortion to solve this "problem"
/says a lot about both sides

its a beautiful world we live in

"outnumbered a million to one, all the dicks in this dick town cant keep johnny down"
but hey man, its all good
ill just leave this here

everybodys beautiful in their own way
god bless this family

shithawk420

Veteran
Happening boys.yeah it's on the grid but don't look like it's gonna happen.looks like I'm stuck in this dilapidated house till I'm broke or die.sucks

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey @pop_rocks hey @Bababooey
I haven't been around in a few days. That pizza up there looked darn good. I want to see the Patriots offensive line looking like the Rams. Red Sox playing late, 9:48 vs. Angels. I usually listen on the radio. Too late for me. Well Summer is here. Didn't get anything outdoors this year. Have few seeds still somewhere. Hope you guys are eating well!!! I went to BJ's and bought frozen Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. They're alright. Good stoner food. Could use some fried clams!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, AD is getting 30M/yr, TJ watt makes 28M/yr, davante adams 28.5/yr, and tyreek hill is also 30/yr but that was a backloaded contract so really more like 25/yr for 3 years.
That’s a buttload of money but I cant say AD isn’t worth it, the guy averages 12-13 sacks a year from the DT position which is unheard of. Without von miller as an edge rusher it’s going to be a little harder on defense for them. Maybe Jalen ramsey can get back to being the best corner in the league again, he gave up a few more big plays than a top DB should last year.

Maybe in the future there will be abortion spa’s, where women can be pampered before undergoing procedures. And they’ll play relaxing new age music to drown out the shouts of the protesters outside.
The morning after/Plan B pill is still a thing, that lady you know should have used that more instead of relying on early term abortions as birth control.

Hey Hawk, no worries man, another opportunity will always turn up. I get down a lot too but maybe we both have to try to speak things into existence. Isnt that what those new age Oprah disciples always say? But it couldn’t hurt to have a more positive attitude instead of a negative one…

Hey DB, those east coast start times for west coast games are a killer unless youre a night owl. Ive had lots of those breakfast sandwiches, theyre very convenient but the egg part always seemed a bit rubbery to me; I also liked to finish them off in a toaster oven after a bit of microwaving, liked to get it a little brown but not too crispy.

Let me tell you boys we are eating good in the Midwest. You may have heard of a fancy restaurant called ‘Taco Bell’, I believe it’s a chain, but they brought back the Mexican Pizza after discontinuing it a year or two ago. On their app they had an offer of a free Mexican pizza, combine that with another free food award I had from reward points I also got free nachos bell grande.
Never really knew what the big deal about this thing was, nothing really ‘pizza’ about it except for it’s shape, but it’s alright.
mexican pizza.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening guys! lets put this week in the bag and get the weekend started
not to stereotype, but the women who are getting these late term abortions arent the spa type unless maybe they serve up malt liquor and regret
/hey mo'betta for the baby; 40s make baby happy

you can crank your stereo up to 11 for all i care, nothing is going to silence the cries of your aborted baby in your sleep
this girl happened to luck out and hooked up with lt butter bars so she is doing well now and even has two new kids she didnt off
i dont want to be that guy and wished her a happy life
her new husband is ok
yeah doob, 9.46 is almost a 7p west coast start, games usually start at 7.05 here but it is a late night for the east coast
i remember when i lved in that time zone and would feel all reckless watching mnf untill like 11-12a
i heard they brought back the mexican pizza and was curious
so whats on it? it looks like soemthing you would fold in half and eat like a taco anyway, but if you are in the mood for the bell it should hot all the spots
thats cool you got hooked up with the bell for having points
i signed up for chik fitet this year and am doing pretty good on the points
/you guys come out west and chicken sandwiches and fries are all on me
hawk is going to be hawk but i can feel his frustration
you can work your ass off and not get ahead sometimes
yeah there are things he can do, buy who amongst us cant say we could not up our game in some way
/waiting for the dr phil episode hawk! make us proud
got a new kite yesterday and 500f of string, cant wait for the woman to get off work

shithawk420

Veteran
Those Mexican pizzas are not like they used to be 10 or more years ago.used to have green onions and black olives and more meat.went a couple weeks ago.and it was a 30 minute drive one way.ordered a chulupa with hardly any meat.ordered a Mexican pizza.more refried beans than meat.dont know if it's the one by me or what but everytime I go I'm disappointed.i didn't drive an hour just for taco bell but that's the one closest by me.theres a sushi place in that town I wanna try but my mom would rather eat crappy fast food even though she will eat sushi.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn baba! That looks worse than mine! They didn't even cut it! It looks burnt!

Btw sorry if I bring negative energy to this thread guys.if you knew how bad I really had it you'd probably be shocked

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wait whut?! you are bringing "negative energy" to this thread
"...a thousand times no"
/if its anyone lets point the finger at pops!
with my screes against things like abortions, (dont get me started on gun control) im the bebbie downer here
/come at me bro

you are jsut telling it like it is and i enjoy your posts man
like you said, if its a pizza why dident they cut the thing, otherwise its just a glorified version of a tostada
/i would take you on my side any day
just leaving this here

"I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street. Many days, no business comes to my hut. My... hut. But... Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no! I never doubted myself for a minute, for I knew that my... monkey strong bowels were... girded with strength, like the... loins of a dragon ribboned with fat... "
you be you man and keep kicking ass brother, one day you will get yours brother

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
IF you saw the Mexican food out here pops you probably would feel like your in the twilight zone or something.i knew of a few good places but I'm sure there's nothing like cali.oh man.i made some awesome fish tacos before but I didn't have anything to compare it too.i made Baja sauce an everything.it was great. The more I get older the more I think.would I rather eat awesome food with awesome food and ignore some assholes in the mix? Or live alone eat like shit cause nobody wants to do anything but drink and and do drugs all the time.might not be such an east question at first but I would of definitely have wanted to live your live pops. Btw my dad was a big pot dealer for the time.its not as glamorous as it was then. Met a lot of people.id say half of them are dead from alchy. One stupid motto I may or may not have come up with is and I'm pretty much there is " if you reached rock bottom all you can do is go up" or whatever.so the way I see it is,well if I already hit rock bottom at 34 than let's see how farther I can really go.cause all I can do is go up.silly shit for sure.i was always shitty at math but somehow I think right here.damn.thats low! Lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Speaking of 40’s the woman found my latest handle of cheap vodka that I tried to hide from her. I think I need to level up my skillz.
Sounds like that woman should have been on some type of birth control, maybe the implanted one that lasts a few years. But like u said she’s got kids and a husband now and they seem happy so more power to them. Also some women react negatively to birth control cause it messes with your hormones. Still, they could have slapped a condom on or used an IUD or something.

Im not sure how people can stay up late in east coast time to finish a game and still get up early the next morning, personally I wouldn’t sacrifice sleep for a game unless it was really important. Maybe if you could catch an afternoon nap or something.

I don’t frequent chik-fil-a that often, maybe I should change that if their rewards are pretty generous. What’s your usual order there?
Does In & out have an app and rewards program?

The system is definitely unfair to the little guy but also sometimes we’re our own worst enemy too. Everyone has made mistakes in their life, everyone has regrets, everyone has their demons. Just gotta try to work past it somehow, even if you keep falling short, all we can do is try.

Yeah taco bell keeps cutting down their ingredient list over the years/decades, black olives and green onions were little things but made a notable difference in the overall product. And I know what you mean, Hawk, they put a scoop of meat in items but it’s like you can hardly taste it. Maybe they were more generous back in the day.

I can sympathize with you Hawk, ive been in some pretty down times in my life as well. I’m sure you’ve probably had it worse, but I kind of feel like I know where youre coming from. And you’re right about hitting rock bottom, every one has a different rock bottom and people also change over time, maybe in a year or two you wont be satisfied with your current situation and resolve to change it. But it is hard to change unless youre willing to change habits and maybe even friends. It sucks I know but you might be happier in the long run. And I really shouldn’t be giving anyone advice because im making plans to hide hard liquor from the woman, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts