What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Haha thanks pops! Yeah it's really simple.just take some Welches grape juice,activate the yeast by mixing it with warm water,pour it in the grape juice.make sure there's enough room in the bottle to breath.and pour tons of sugar.the more sugar the higher ABV.and poke a hole or two in a balloon and put it on the bottle and store in a cool dark place.thats literally it.it won't taste like french wine but if you let it sit long enough it will get you there.

And your right pops,the bears have a new team so at the least it should be interesting.i hope your rams do good too this year

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hawk is a survivor, so im confidant he’ll weather the storm. It’d be easier if he had a nice copper still to make his own moonshine, haha, but maybe down the road he can get a nice used set.
Yeah, I know it’s pretty easy to make your own beer, they sell kits that basically dumb it down so anyone can do it, but making your own hard liquor is a bit more challenging I think. If you do it wrong I think you make methanol, which is wood alcohol, not ethanol which is drinkable alcohol, and methanol will make you blind if you drink too much of it.
Around the burbs they have Binny’s liquor stores and Jewel-osco, a big grocery chain, and both sell handles of cheap vodka for around $11-13, about the same price as sams or Costco but maybe not as refined. Still, alcohol is alcohol, and I couldn’t drink enough coors light to get a good buzz on. Well, I could, but that’s a lot of liquid in your belly.

Im a little more optimistic about the Bears than Hawk is, so long as Fields starts his running ability will extend drives and help put up points, even FGs help, and also helps the D get rested. But Rodgers is back and the Vikings if they can fix their D will be pretty good so it wont be easy to win 9 or more games (out of a 17 game season). But we’ll see how it all plays out, luck is a factor too, if turnovers go their way they could win a few more games than otherwise.

Jags and Saints are playing on MNF now, some starters are actually playing cause both teams are trying to figure out who to start at QB (Lawrence or Minshew, Jameis or Taysom Hill) so that might be nice.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
checked out some of that jags v saints action tonight
i saw t.law play; i was more impressed with jamis crablegs and one of the saints recievers balling out
/the guy has like 100y on 5 rec + a td or two
i know its still super early and he is still getting his feet under him
dude, in tx they had liquor stores you could drive through
there was even a super market that had drinks! like the cart had a drink holder and when you left the store there was a table you put your glass on
i guess drinking in public isnt that big a deal in some places?!? plus i always had someone sober to drive me so of course i drank up
of course i wasnt drunk, but still man, it was sweet!

the bears have potential so you can only hope for the best
if the defense beasts up and your new young gun slinger is shooting out the lights , you could have a decent season
but i think progress is what you are looking for here and even if you dont win are you seeing imporvment and having fun watching the games

shithawk420

Veteran
There was a drive through liquor store town over from me.it was really old.it might still be there.i don't know. A super market you can drink at!? TX sounds like my kinda place! Kinda weird considering everyone carries there.can just imagine someone getting drunk and pulling their gun.

Sorry to be negative baba.im just so sick of the Bears bullshit.they just can't seem to make the right moves.ill always be a Bears fan.its in my blood.what grinds my gears is when people who are from IL are Packers fans.doesnt make sense to me.one friend had stock in the Packers and she was from Hinsdale.ill have to ask her husband what happened to her stock when she passed away.far as I know is wasn't worth anything anyway.kinda curious now.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
If sean payton can solve Jameis’s turnover problems, then Jameis is legit a pretty good QB, like you pointed out Pop he’s got an arm and isnt afraid to take deep shots. Also Jameis got Lasik surgery during the offseason, I don’t think he wore contacts during games and he’d have to squint at the sideline or at the jumbotron. Amazing that this dude was a #1 overall pick at QB and waited 6 freaking years to correct his vision issues.
I think T-Law is going to get the stuffing knocked out of him this year playing for the jags. Also their other 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd pick, RB Travis Etienne who played with T-law at Clemson, suffered a Lisfranc foot injury and will be out for the year. So yeah, going to be rough going for the future franchise QB, if he survives this though he can survive anything.

I think around the Chicago area there are some drive thru liquor stores but theyre usually in some really ghetto neighborhoods, maybe in Wisconsin theyre more common. But that’s cool if TX is more lenient to drinking in public, around here though I feel it’s just another reason for cops to hassle you.

Youre right Hawk, Bears have really screwed up the QB position over the decades (remember Cade McNown?), they stuck by jay cutler too long and drafted Trubisky over mahomes/Watson even trading up to get him (!) but I have hope for Fields. He’s already shown more poise, ability to read a defense, toughness and running ability than mitch, although it’s preseason so take that with a grain of salt. He wont start week 1 but im sure he’s going to play sooner rather than later, my only fear is he doesn’t take too many hits while scrambling but he’s shown he can slide and run out of bounds when a defender gets close.
Yeah there’s quite a few packers fans in IL, I guess they move here for work or something when they get tired of milking cows or whatever they do up there lol. But seriously, I think there’s packers fans all over the country, or maybe they just travel well for away games. I guess if you lived in WI you too would look for any reason to leave, even for a little bit.
That’s the only cool thing about the packers is that theyre the only publicly owned sports team in the US. No rich bastard owner who’s always whining for a new stadium or something. So packers fans can own shares but I don’t think you can resell them for a profit or anything, also I think sometimes they can vote on who is appointed to the Board of Directors, the BOD I think selects the team president who then hires the GM and coach so in that regard they have some power. Also I think a few years ago the packers issued more shares and fans snapped them up, if only to display on their wall and say yes technically I own (part of) a sports team lol.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening boys! hope you both got to enoy the last week of the preseason
i cant believe that this is the last day of august
we had some pretty sweet t-storms here on the coast lately and it looks like its going to be humid again and we might get some rain today
finally go the truck registered, shes a cali girl now!
had to bring my old grey haired momma down to the dmv with me for this one because of how my sister wrote up the bill of sale
/mom loved the truck and said it was so nice on the inside and how roomy it was;she is really tiny and she could practially curl up in the pasanger seat
nbd, i have papers work and tags now and the dmv is actually returning me $50 from what i paid the first time i went there
now much to say about he rams preseason
we did have a qb who seemed to play well in our last game, but when the game was on the line he did not play clutch
i got to see some tape on the new bears qb and he looks promising
i hear they arent goign to start him week 1, but i would not be suprised if he isnt playing by the end of the year
drive through booze is a lux we just cant have here in saCal
too many fish sticks to mess things up but its nice to see them in other places

i would try that home brew wine but i dont like wine as it is
ive had home made beer and it ranged from just ok to out of this world
/we used to have a friend who was a master brewer and won contests around so cal; he had this garage set up that was like a science lab; plus they made great european food too
i hear you about adding sugar to boost abv; i hear thats what mead is, beer brewed with honey

hope you guys are all set for the week and ready for the real football action to kick off soon!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It was miserably hot and humid for the last 3 weeks of Aug around here, felt like 100+ with the heat index, but it’s finally starting to cool down and also getting a little rain now and then. Hope fall weather will arrive soon and more reasonable temps stay, although im not looking forward to the winter cold either.

Sounded like the DMV made you jump through all sorts of hoops to finally get your tags and title, ive had to go through that myself unfortunately but whatcha gonna do? It’s bureaucracy.

You can actually buy your own still online for less than $200 and make your own moonshine/whiskey/vodka at home. A 13gallon still will make about 2 gallons of liquor, and the whole process takes about 10-14 days (mostly for fermenting, actual distilling takes a few hours). But I guess the fermentation of the mash has a very strong odor so best to do it outdoors, or at least not in your home. So this is an interesting lifehack, making your own liquor. The raw ingredients is basically corn meal, sugar, water and yeast so much cheaper than buying booze at the store (no taxes and such). I’m not sure, is this really doable?

This weekend we’ll have college football kicking off and the NFL will kick off the week after that. If youre into the college game there’s actually some pretty good games in week 1, if not the season kicks off Thursday Sep 9 Dallas vs Tampa.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah im not that into college football but might tune in if i see it on the tv
i cant wait for the season to kick off
i will catch the thursday night kick off, but we are going to take the truck out camping that weekend so i wont be able to see most of the sunday games
the rams play sunday night so we wil be home in time to see that! and i cant wait to see money stafford slinging them bullets
/i am also looing to see what kind of a run game we can put together
so what are you looking for in the bears this season?
i dont know if ive ever heard of anyone distilling their own hard liquor at home, except for people who make moonshine
/that 180+ proof stuff
if its legal it would be pretty cheap, just under a gallon of vodka will cost you no,less than $40 ( you can get two 1.75l bottles for $20)
plus maybe you could try other grains or make your better somehow
im very interested in this topic and would subscribe to your news letter!
the dvm wasnt that bad, its just how they still do everything with paper and you can never fill the forms out right the first time
but its one of those things we have to live with when registering a car
the funy thing about weather is there is a sweet spot and then too hot or two cold
same with my drinks, they are either too warm or too cold, but i still enjoy every one
have a great day brother!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im more into the NFL than NCAA football as well but the nice thing is that during football season most college games are on Sat and NFL is on Sunday so it works out well if you follow both. But yeah I usually only watch college games if it matches up two top 10 teams, maybe notre dame games too (used to have some friends who were domers so they got me into ND football). Alabama and Miami play this weekend, also Georgia v Clemson, so those might be good games to watch.

Im glad you can catch the SNF between Bears-Rams. If I were a gambling man, I’d bet the house on the Rams (favored by 7.5, tied with SF over lions by 7.5 and Tampa over Dallas by 7.5 as the biggest point spread in week 1) covering. Dalton’s going to get clobbered behind the bears putrid O-line and A-donald might have a 3 sack game. Is there a prop bet for how many sacks AD gets? I’d take the over on that also.
Only way I see the bears covering is if Fields comes in at halftime and runs his tail off and picks up some garbage time scores.

Im keeping my expectations for the bears this season pretty low. They went 8-8 last season starting foles/trubisky, if they start Dalton all season they’ll be lucky to go 8-9 or 9-8 (17 game season) with a decent chance of much worse. The defense was the league’s best in 2018 but has been steadily getting worse, they were still above average last season so ideally that’s still the case.
Honestly I would consider this season a success if fields plays a decent amount and looks very promising; he’ll take his lumps (literally) and will likely have some bad turnovers but overall if he can scramble and read the field effectively I’d consider that a win.

I've only known people brew their own beer also, like 3-4x in my life i've tried someone's homebrew, ranged from pretty good (an IPA with a high alc content) to sketchy (someone made their own mead but it was cloudy/unfiltered, you could taste the particulate matter so not great). But there's this show on cable (discovery or learning channel or something) called moonshiners that's like those cooking contest shows where a bunch of hobby distillers are given a surprise ingredient and have to make their own take on it. Normally it's legal to brew your own beer but hard spirits are controlled by the ATF (all things fun) and technically illegal unless youre licensed and taxed. But yeah, if you could save $40-50 a week not buying booze ($20 for two handles of vodka is a heck of a deal, cheapest i can find is like $24 for two handles) then it would pay for itself in a month. And ur right, moonshine is about twice as strong as regular liquor, so really you make a gallon of 'shine that's like making 2gallons of vodka...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening baba?! how your week is winding down well and you are lokoking forward to your long holiday weekend
man, we havent even mentioned the new 17g season yet! i am always a fan of one more real football game but i wonder how this will effect the players?
those sound like good college games on saturday so if i am around a tv i will try and tune for sure
actually its $20 for 1.75l (roughly, about 16.99-18.99 for svedka) so your savings are increased
but i hear making your own shine can be dangerous, like makes you sick like a dog dangerous
i would be interested in checking that show out! ive had vodka with buffalo grass and all kinds of weird stuff infused in it
brewing beer/ wine is so much easier, but like you said a lot depends on the maker
im sure if you knew what you were doing you could make a mean shine
i know the rams head shed wants big results, but im going to keep my expectations in check like you
we have a solid core but until i see them in action i cant really get too excited
im looking forward to the season, but also the change in seasons too
suddenly its turned overcase and you can remember what fall feels like
i hear the heat is back on this weekend and im sure summer isnt done yet
but im enjoying some nice cool weather and i kind of like it;reminds me of a nice hoodie and a good camp fire
got any plans for the long weekend baba?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Totally forgot it was labor day this weekend, yeah if there’s any weekend to just chill and relax it’s labor day weekend. That’s the whole point right?

I guess they gave up a preseason game to add an extra regular season game. It’s a poor tradeoff though, since starters will be playing the regular season whereas it’s mostly backups for preseason. But the players will make more money from it, the new TV deals will account for 17 regular season games and the players get at least half of that money.

Yeah Svedka is a decent fairly low cost vodka, but around here the cheapest of the cheap is like $11-$12 for a handle. If it’s the sams club or Costco brand it might still be good quality though.

I think the show is called Moonshiners Master Distillers, they might even make things like rum or whiskey, etc. I think methanol (the bad alcohol that can make u blind or kill you if you drink as little as a shot of it) boils off at 150F and ethanol boils off at 175F. So during the distilling process anything you collect from 150-175F you should definitely throw out (or use for burning or cleaning or disinfecting, etc) and anything you collect after 175F should be ok (well, up to the boiling point of water 212F, you don’t want too much water in your shine). I think experienced distillers just throw out the first shot or two of whatever they distill, depending on the size of the still.

If I can find some nice cheap meat I’d like to fire up the smoker. I’ll post pics for sure if that happens.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
this is the last big weekend of summer and its supposed to heat up again here starting tomorrow
getting some meat on the grill sounds like a good idea! im sure there will be some good deals and now i am craving ribs
/thanks baba
i get the costco vodka when ever i am there, its good and inexpensive
when i was in tx i could not believe how much vodka they amke locally, i tried a few of the local vodkas and one of my favorites was called bomb city ( plus of course titos)
https://bombcitydistillery.com/
i will have to check and see if i can find that show or at least watch it online, it sounds pretty cool
maybe if i saw it being done i would not be so hessitant to try it myself
im sure the players appreciate the extra money but i wonder if teams will be pulling starters earlier in some games to keep them fresh for the longer season
we will also see if the extra game has any effect on the record book too and if nothing else it makes it that much harder to have to perfect season now with the extra game
hope you wrap up your weekend on a good note and have a great long weekend!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
The forecast for the next 10 days is mostly 70s, a few days in the low 80s. Thankfully I think we wont see any more 90’s here till next year. But im sure weirder things have happened in Sept or even Oct in the past.

The players wont like the extra regular season game but it’s only 6% more playing time than a 16 game season so maybe not a huge deal. But ur right, the game is still super physical and that’s just more of a chance for starters to get injured. Maybe they’ll keep changing the rules to prevent injuries, like how you cant really hit a QB or defenseless receivers anymore.

The statistics issue will be a big one. There will be more 5k yard passers, maybe a 2k yd receiver, 2k yard rushers will be more common. They went from 14 to 16 games in like 1980, but I think the next increase to an 18 game season will happen quicker, in the next 5-10 yrs.

Apparently you can make your own half strength vodka with just sugar and yeast (even bread yeast). See below. It works out to like $2 or thereabouts for a handle of full strength vodka.
I mean, if you can make 3 gallons (about 6 handles) of half strength vodka every 5-7 days, that’s not bad right? That’s like 3 handles every 5-7 days, even Hawk would be satisfied with that.

Ingredients -

1/2 of one large package "Turbo Yeast" from Hillbilly Stills, I think about 3 bucks worth.
2.2 - 4 pound bags of sugar -- 1 buck per bag on sale
a few teaspoons of clarifying agent (basically clay) -- 35 cents
2.75 gallons of water
reusable charcoal filter medium -- figure 50 cents worth

Total ingredient costs - = 6 bucks

Materials -
1 - gallon food grade bucket - Lowes - 5 bucks
1 - Hydrometer (optional) 6 bucks
long plastic spoon (cabinet)

Method -
Read the Turbo yeast packet --

Add warm water to bucket (104 degrees, but no one is watching you)
Add sugar to bucket
Add yeast to bucket

Set bucket in 70-80 degree area with maybe a paper towel on top. (your house will smell like fresh baked bread!)

Wait 5- 7 days (until all bubbling ceases) and add clarifying agent

Add clarifying agent and wait 2 days.

Siphon and run through a 1 1/2 inch 3 foot tall PVC pipe packed with charcoal medium. Strain it through coffee filter first. Filter as many times as you like. I think 4 times would be good. The charcoal medium is washable.

And there you have it! The final product will be 40 proof Vodka. The cost per 5% - 12 ounce serving (beer equivalent) is about 4 cents per drink if you just mix it with spring water. A little more per drink if you're fancy pants and want to mix it with flavors or olive juice. There is enough in this recipe to make 150 drinks.

This 6 dollar recipe makes about 3 gallons of 40 proof Vodka. Be creative and try flavoring with anything you like. Lemonade is probably good?

Technically this isn't distilling -- it is wine making. I believe in Missouri it is pretty legal to make wine and beer. It is just that your wine will be 20% alcohol.

I looked into distilling and it appears illegal generally. But the learning curve and the cost of the still were way out of my league. I've made this basic recipe a few years ago without the clarifying agent or filtering and it was basically a yeasty sugar wine. I didn't really measure precisely and made it in 2 liter bottles then.

From what I have read -- this should turn out pretty close to half strength Vodka (Halfka?) but since I always mix anyway, I thought what's the point in distilling. It may not be perfect, but heck fire, for the price and how little effort (less that 2 hours of not watching TV) I thought it would be fun.

By the way, I did a little research on MMMs apple cider deal. That is basically called headache juice and is relatively high in methanol alcohol (wood alcohol) which is very not good. The reason is because of the pectin in apples converting.

Bread Yeast
If you are using bread yeast we have had great results with Fleischmann's bread yeast over the years. You can buy bread yeast in packet form or in 1-2 pound bulk packages. It is normally cheaper to buy in bulk but it is more convenient to store the yeast in packets. We prefer packets and can justify the slight cost increasefor the convenience/storage factor. If you follow the steps we have outlined below you will have great results using bread yeast as well.

Create a simple yeast starter for 5 gallons of mash
Add 1/2 cup of 110 degree water to a sanitized jar.
Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the water and mix thoroughly.
Add 2 packets of yeast (14 grams or 1 tablespoon if you are using bulk yeast).
Swirl the glass to mix in the yeast with the sugar water.
Let the glass sit for 20 minutes and it will double in size.
Once your starter has doubled in size add it to your mash and aerate.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening baba; happy saturday
so i went to vons yesterday and scored some meat and a bunch of other stuff
they have these $5 friday deals where they have all kinds of things on sale for $5
i scored on some cooked chicken wings (5lb/$5) and some mellons; plus a bunch of other stuff for this weekend
i ended up catching some college football; it was thurs night after i posted and i turned on the tv
they had ohio v wiscon and it was ok
in the end ohio state just went beast mode and could not be stopped but wisonsin still played a good game
i will have to look into this brew you mention! it soulds decent and if it tastes clear" like vodka, you can do all kinds of stuff with it
intersting they use clay to settle out a bunch of the stuff and also filter it 9most good vodkas say filtered 5 times on the bottle)
but for what it costs it would be a fun project and if it works, now you can make your own hard brew?
between the grow and making my own brew i would never have to leave the house
so whats on the grill this weekend baba?
hope you are chilled out and enjoying your day

where you at hawk?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, 5lbs of cooked chicken wings for $5 sounds like a killer deal. Here on fridays they have a bucket of wings at Jewel-Osco (our major grocery chain) for $10 but i dont think it's 5lbs, more like 3? And they're small; theyre good when fresh but once they get cold they're quite hard and chewy, even warming them up in the air fryer doesnt make them more tender.

I think it was OSU vs Minnesota on Thurs night, i totally missed that game but i heard it was good, Minny was surprisingly leading into the 2nd half but ur right, OSU once their offense got on a roll they were unstoppable. I think they scored like three 60+yd TD's in the 2nd half.
Now that college athletes can make money off their NIL (name image likeness) i hear if youre a QB of a top program like OSU or Bama that you're basically taking in a mil a year on NIL rights. So no more under the table booster payments or no show summer jobs for these guys, they just get to ball and make $ and occasionally go to class.

Yeah, I think with making vodka 'wine' you dont need a still, but now that they have the cheap chinese stills you can buy online (amazon, ebay etc) for like $200 maybe you dont need a fancy copper one that costs thousands. But sounds like all u need for vodka wine is a food grade bucket(s), some pvc, charcoal, coffee filters, a siphon and flex tubing and funnel, some old vodka bottles to store the finished product. Oh, and a 70-80F place to ferment for a week, preferably a place you wont mind the smell of yeast. Haha, ur right, if you grow and distill at home you'd never have to leave, well except for work and food shopping, etc.
If you actually bought the still you could make some ultra strong vodka or moonshine, like 160-190 proof, which would be awesome as well once diluted. I once took a small swig of 190proof liquor and that crap burned my throat, took a day or so till it stopped hurting lol.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, it was a carazy deal
i got home and grinded my way through four or five chicken wings and i was tempted to go back for more
/its only a friday deal
they also have fried chicken 8 piece deal for $5 that is pretty good too
sorry for the mix up, i just remember making my post here and turning on the tv and BOOM football
i cant wait for the nfl season to start but i can get into this college ball for now
i wonder what the average ncaa player could make off these enw deals? if nothing else the madden (ncaa ver) would use their name
i think they should recieve some sort of compensation
homebrewing would be fun , plus it dosent sounds like its that hard to do
im not sure about putting up a still in my yard, especially here in socal
but it would not stink less than my cooking in the ol smokey joe
enjoy every bite my man!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
College for the most part I consider a weak imitation of the NFL but the big games can be entertaining, plus you get to see the future pros.
I think even low level ncaa players can get like sponsorships at regional restaurants, get some free food once in a while, but only the most famous guys will make a lot of money off the NIL deals. But that means even if they don’t have much of a pro career, if they invested their NIL earnings wisely they could still have a nice nest egg in their early 20s. Not many people can say that. Im not sure how much video game companies will pay these guys but im sure it wont be much, at least for the anonymous guys. As always, it’s the stars that make the most, both in the pros and in college.
Im thinking if you could tell your neighbors you make sourdough bread and that’s the starter that would explain the yeast smell. Or just say youre brewing beer. If they want to try some you can give them the vodka wine and just tell them it’s a filtered barleywine, really strong and filtered so it’s clear. I bet after a taste they’d want some more, haha, it’s basically 3-4x as strong as most strong beers.

shithawk420

Veteran
Happy labor day guys.ive had a fucked up weekend so I haven't really been online.my dad's new girlfriend is trying to give me her dead exes stuff who was my buddy before he hung himself in jail,so that's just the easy part.this little woman only drinks svedka vodka and she can drink 2 fiths like nothing but she's batshit crazy.shes gonna kill my dad she says but he wants to be with her so that's his choice.

And now I got a hit on me for reasons I'd rather not say but I didn't hurt anyone so I'm laying low.im only saying this to you guys cause I consider us friends and I apologize.got so bad with the drinking and pills I almost died.im having a mid life crisis.

Anyway sounds like you have a good life pops.wish I could go camping.its been about ten years for me.i did make a rack of lamb that was great.my dad's girlfriend is 57 and never had lamb and she's still raving about it.i made it like the Greek with rosemary and olive oil.

Anyway I hope you guys have a nice day.im ready for football.

By the way baba you sure know your alcohol.and I thought I knew a lot! You some kind of brew master?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Happy labor day guys.ive had a fucked up weekend so I haven't really been online.my dad's new girlfriend is trying to give me her dead exes stuff who was my buddy before he hung himself in jail,so that's just the easy part.this little woman only drinks svedka vodka and she can drink 2 fiths like nothing but she's batshit crazy.shes gonna kill my dad she says but he wants to be with her so that's his choice.

There’s so much to unpack in those sentences that I don’t even know where to begin. I’d almost LOL but there’s nothing really funny about it.

And now I got a hit on me for reasons I'd rather not say but I didn't hurt anyone so I'm laying low.im only saying this to you guys cause I consider us friends and I apologize.got so bad with the drinking and pills I almost died.im having a mid life crisis.

And this, yeah, maybe it’s a good thing to lay low for a bit. Medication plus booze is a bad combo, but I can't shame you hawk, i been there myself, you me and millions of others. All i can say is that once youre sick and tired of being sick and tired, then you can move on with your life.
I should lay off the sauce myself really, even though im talking about brewing my own moonshine haha.

Im not a brewmaster, never actually made my own beer or wine or liquor, but from what I gather it’s a really simple process, there’s a reason why making alcohol is something humans learned how to do thousands of years ago (back in the Egyptian days). Literally yeast and sugar/grain and water, that’s it, at its most basic. Granted, it wont taste like 20yr aged whiskey, especially if you cut corners, but so long as it has alcohol in it i consider that the most important part, haha.
I wouldn’t mind making my own booze but the woman is watching me like a hawk and don’t think she’d let me, with my luck she’d find my moonshine stash and pour it down the sink the day after I make it.

Well, one thing to look forward to is Tampa hosting Dallas in 2 days on TNF, it will be on NBC. Most experts have tampa being very good again, they pretty much brought back everyone from last year, but dallas should be explosive with Dak back at QB and their D should be better too, they used their 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd pick on a linebacker, micah parson, who looks fast and strong.

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words baba.it means a lot.

So what's your drink of choice? It would be single malt scotch if I can afford it.if I get a chance All show my brothers friend collection of scotch.hes got over 500 bottles.

I'm looking forward to TNF.but mark my words.if Brady gets another ring I'll never watch football again.maybe the Superbowl but that's gonna be it.

Happy camping to you to pops! sounds like your living the life brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts