What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Well,I mostly look after the animals on the farms.just had 2 extra sets of kittens.i would of neutered them years ago.anyway yeah I'm close to Iowa but we travel all over illinois.my family has been doing roofing and everything else 40 plus years.you need anything done we can do it.the traveling really sucks though for sure.especially at 3 bucks a gallon.but I'd rather be here then the city

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Dang Hawk, it sounded like you lived out in the country but didn’t know you had an actual farm. Or maybe it’s the same thing? I guess when you live on a big enough acreage, and have a big outbuilding/shed and a lot of animals, it’s basically a farm at that point. Or at least it’s a farm to city folk, I guess real deal farms have lots of crops growing, big tractors and harvesters going, that sort of stuff.
A lot of people that live in cities or ‘burbs like the idea of living on a farm, having a lot of land and privacy and keeping some animals, having a vegetable garden, fruit trees, etc etc. But I guess there’s downsides to that too, no city water or sewer (have to use well water and septic tanks), bad access to internet (I know you’ve complained about that a lot), bad tv signals, decent restaurants and shopping aren’t close by, etc. But that’s the tradeoff, the further you get away from ‘civilization’ the more space and privacy you get but you lose some of the conveniences.

Yeah, cats can multiply like crazy if you don’t nip it in the bud. Knew a guy in Indiana who lived on a bunch of acres, a feral cat had a bunch of kittens on his property and he actually went out and shot them with his .22. Kind of brutal but when you think about it you don’t want a bunch of feral cats multiplying in the wild, they’ll basically genocide all the native birds and small mammals out there if you don’t control their population.

I had a buddy that married a girl and left his job to work with her dad who had his own roofing company, they mostly work around the mchenry country and Rockford area. I guess the actual roofing jobs are mostly seasonal (warm weather) but if you do other construction that helps to fill the winter months. Do ya’ll stay in RV’s when you go around the state for work, or in some reasonably priced motels? I guess that’s the biggest expense besides gas when youre away from home for work, the lodging, and maybe the food if you dine out a lot…

shithawk420

Veteran
It's kind of confusing.i have my house in a 500 people town which is about 5 miles from my dad's farm he stays at.thats where all the cats are.about 20 now.plus a donkey and horse and my dog and his girlfriend dog. less than 100 yards down the street my uncle has his farm with 3 male horses and 1 last llamma.the others died..and my uncle just bought my buddies farm which is in town where I live with 2 female horses.my buddy still lives there as long as he takes care of the property.its a lot of work.

My uncle used to have a nice house in St.Charles he'd stay at while I stayed on the farm but he lost it and now drives 300 miles a day sometimes more.my dad sometimes stays with people in Lisle.like I said it's a lot of work.still need to do my roof and other stuff since I had my fire 2 years ago.fucking sucks let me tell you.and I gotta worry about my neighbors robbing me so I don't usually go out to cook or dupage but I got some nice camera's to set up.

Got a wood shake job coming up.i think peoria.havent done that in a long time.gonna try to get on that job.tearing down old wood shake sucks.not to mention all the wood dust there's usually lots of bugs.my other uncle got bit by a brown recluse.this business sucks lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sounds like your family owns half the neighborhood, haha, that’s pretty cool. At least you’ll always have a place to crash nearby if you need to.

So you guys are horse people? Ive known some horse owners, what’s that saying, buying a horse is relatively cheap, taking care of a horse for its lifetime is where it gets expensive. But I guess if you have enough land they can just graze on the grass? But yeah, theyre a lot of work, one girl I knew who did horse shows (jumping over fences and stuff) would get up at 430am to feed and take care of them. Im like, damn, even the roosters might still be asleep at that time, lol.

Dang man, I figured if your family had a roofing company that your roof would be the first thing fixed. But I guess materials aren’t free, and haven’t wood prices gone up 2x in just the last month or so? You’d need 2x6’s for joists, 2x4’s for framing, and plywood for the roof, not to mention shingles…

Sorry to hear your neighbors are so ghetto? Are they methheads or something? I guess that’s a thing in some rural areas.

So you gotta tear down a bunch of old wood siding? Yeah, if it’s all rotted it’s probably infested with termites and bugs and spiders that feed on the bugs. I feel ya man. I helped with a remodeling job this past summer where I had to shovel literally hundreds of pounds of raccoon shit out of an attic in 120 degree heat, I was wearing goggles and 2 masks cause of the raccoon shit dust and within a minute my goggles would fog up so bad I could barely see. And the basement in that house was just as bad, it was a mold nightmare, looked like a biological weapons lab, lol. Even the wood paneling down there was falling apart from being up by black mold. One of the guys actually stepped on a nail from some paneling we ripped off, it didn’t really puncture his foot too bad but we had to take a few hours to run to Costco and get him a tetanus shot.

Chicago opens up the 2021 season on Sunday night football at the LA Rams. Im guessing we wont see Fields for a first couple months of the season, but who knows, maybe he’ll win the job outright in camp like Russell Wilson did as a rookie.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol no we're poor.my uncle basically runs the company with my dad and my other uncle.used to make lots of money in the 90s though.i guarantee you seen our work somewhere in Cook or Dupage.

And the saying about horses is true.we don't have enough land for them to eat grass all day plus we gotta get them hay in winter.plus ferriers and shots.its expensive as hell.

My house isn't being done cause of other jobs and my dad and I just being lazy.did some work in the house.put plywood up.just got to shingle like 8 square.just not getting done.my dad's a much better shingler than me so I'm waiting for him to do it.

Yeah I knew my neighbors before I moved in.i knew they were gonna be trouble.used to help them out and stuff and they wanna be thieves.i got some nice camera's I gotta install so hopefully I can catch them doing something.fucking garbage people.

Yep I've had to shovel raccoon shit in a hot ass attic.fucking shame.my buddy had raccoon shit on valuable Corvette models and stuff.im not doing that again.

Yeah we'll just have to see.i think fields is gonna be another Trubisky but we'll see.kinda looking forward to it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening fellas, hope you are all having a great week
im celebating a birthday this week so ive been kind of all over the place having fun
that sucks that you have trash neighbors hawk
i know the type and the area all too well
cant leave nice shit outside at night or someone will f with it and the folks are just really low class d'heads
did this guy actually have cars that were infested by the coons, or are these scale models?

hows it been going baba?
whats have you need eating lately
going out for some chineese food this weekend with the x and then we are going on an over night trip"
it should be super fun and i cant wait
we have been doing some nice hiking and just keeping active lately and we arent fighting as muck, (partially because i dont say anything when she is getting rilled up)
cant wait for the nfl season to kick off
did i miss the enw schedule? rams v chi sounds like a great way to kick off the season
hope you all have a great week and are set for an even better weekend!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey, as long as your roof is not actively leaking when it rains it should be fine. Im the same way, ill just throw a hasty fix on something and if it works I’ll leave it alone, even if it looks ghetto as hell, haha.

Sucks that you cant trust your neighbors, almost defeats the purpose of living in the country, you want to get away from bad people and crime. Well, if you do catch them doing some shady stuff you can have them locked up, but then you’ll have to live next to the ones who weren’t arrested and they might want to mess with you even more. Terrible situation, but I hope it works out ok in the end.

Yeah the smell of the raccoon shit, most of it fossilized and rock hard, and then Im sure they peed in there like crazy too, this really strong ammonia smell was almost overwhelming. I could only shovel for 10-15 mins at a time, it was so hot I’d be drenched in sweat, and I’d come out and have this brown dust over my forearms, where the shit dust clung to the sweat on my skin. The lady who used to live there must have been mentally ill or something to let it get like that.

Last time there were 5 QBs taken in the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] round was that famous ’83 draft, where 6 QBs were taken in round 1, including Elway, marino and jim Kelly. Only those 3 guys were good, and they turned out very good of course, but the other 3 (ken Obrien, todd blackledge, tony eason) didn’t have that same success. Blackledge was mostly a backup and now he’s a broadcaster for college football, and eason and Obrien had decent careers, especially Obrien.

So statistically speaking, only 2 out of Lawrence, Wilson, lance, fields and jones will likely become stars, and if you count Lawrence as the can’t miss prospect, then only one of the other 4 is going to have a good career, and maybe 1 or 2 will be outright backup quality or even busts, and 1 or 2 might have average-ish careers, maybe like a garapollo or kirk cousins, good enough to be a starter on a winning team but even with a stacked roster probably wont win a superbowl.
So we’ll see with Fields, I know bears fans in general are loving a new QB prospect with presumably a lot of talent, and are also loving the fact that the packers might have to trade aaron Rodgers if he’s stubborn about not wanting to play for them anymore. But it’s a good 3 months till training camps open, and 4 months till the regular season starts, hope springs eternal until the games are actually being played, eh?

What do you think of the Falcons, your other team, drafting Kyle Pitts, the TE from Florida? Im guessing he’s going to be their next Julio Jones, a physical matchup nightmare who’s going to be matt ryan’s #1 guy. Julio has missed a lot of games the last couple years with injuries, but when he’s healthy ryan’s QB rating is much higher than without him on the field.

Are you going to the Chinese place with the crispy chow mein, Pop? That seemed like a regular place for you, the food looked great and the price was on point.
I haven’t made anything but did take advantage of McD’s buy one get one for a dollar deal on a couple Big Macs as a post vaccine treat for myself. Who doesn’t like a nice big mac, lol? That plus the dollar large fries deal from the app made for a nice greasy, satisfying and cheap meal...
big mac (2).jpg

The woman wanted something finer so we stopped by a Korean grocery store and got her a premade bulgogi plate, was like $8, not a bad deal and was very convenient although the food wasn’t really warm.
bulgogi.jpg

Rams-bears is the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] game of the season, on Sunday night, on the previous Thursday night is the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] game, Dallas at Tampa Bay. Hopefully Dak will be able to play, and Im sure Hawk will be rooting for Tommy to lose. If it makes you feel better Hawk, I think there’s less than a 40% chance brady wins another ring, he’s got 2 years left and a lot of competition in the NFC.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you know it baba, we are getting chineese food from that one palce; that shit is grinding
plus the x is going to mak eggs benedict for breakfarst the next morning! she makes the best holindaise sause
that big mac looks grinding and i will be sure to get a couple to enjoy as comfort food
here they are two for $6 so i dont know if thats a deal or not but the large fries are like $4
/i gotta get the app!
other than that we are getting doughnuts just to snack on, i cant wait
that korean food looks on point! with some nice pickled stuff and a good looking egg thing going on
i bet the beef was grinding!
right on my man! enjoy every bite

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Once you find a favorite Chinese place you stick with them. The only time I got a stomach flu was from some bad Chinese like 15 years ago, tasted ok at the time but at work the next day after I had my homemade sandwich for lunch I felt super ill and went home, ended up puking later and laying in bed all night.

Ive never made hollandaise sauce before, it’s basically an egg yolk and roux and cream sauce? Ive only ever had it at Denny’s, haha, but it always tasted good.

Most big fast food franchises have their own apps with their own rewards (for frequent customers) and coupons that you can use in-app. Mcdonald’s is good in that you can choose to park in one of their curbside spots and have your food brought out to you if the drive thru line is long. But with McD’s you can only use one app coupon per hour, before I would just park curbside and make 2-3 different orders using the app coupons, lol. Yeah, im cheap. Maybe if you have different phones and different logins you can use more than 1 deal at a time.

So I guess there’s not a whole lot of NFL news now? Maybe some rookie minicamps were held, I think zach Wilson had a throwing session with the jets after he was drafted. But maybe there wont be much nfl news till June, when free agency starts?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother! hope you are all set for theweekend
i need to file my taxes and like a chump im waiting unitl the last minute
the x makes a super good holindaise sauce with egg yolk and lemon and some other stuff
it tastes great with that rich and sour taste
/im going to grind!
you know it about the chineese food baba
plus not all of the places we go to has the crispy noodles
im going to have to get that app, im super cheap too but like mcdonalds from time to time
i pretty much just get the big mac and fries when the craving hits for that classic taste
yeah im not seeing much nfl news
some junk about d.watts and whos looking at who in mini camps, but nothing really important yet
it should be starting to warm up where you are at and hope you guys are easing your way into spring

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think they extended the filing deadline for another month, and you can also mail in an extension request for like another 3 months if you needed to. So if it comes down to it you can just mail in an extension request by tomorrow instead of trying to rush the real thing.

It’s been a while since I had hollandaise sauce so didn’t realize it had lemon. I made some sausage gravy recently and will be making it again this weekend so I’ll post some pics of it when I do, I’ll be having it with biscuits and maybe eggs and bacon or ham. A nice hearty stick-to-your-ribs breakfast.

I think getting apps for all the major fast food chains you go to would be well worth it, some deals are better than others but most of them at least have rewards programs so you’ll earn free food if you go there enough. Nothing crazy especially if you go only once in a blue moon but it can add up over time.
I heard that Watson may be close to settling his accuser’s cases but then his lawyer said there will be no settlement, so it seems like a lot of posturing by both sides. Not sure what the nfl will do once these cases go away, he might still face a hefty suspension (4-6 games) under their personal conduct policy even if he’s not convicted of anyting.

It’s been unseasonably cold most of may but it is starting to warm up, we actually didn’t have much rain this April so that was nice. I guess we really only have 3 months of hot weather (June-aug) so our nice season isn’t that long, but sept-oct can be pretty decent also.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yes, they extended the filing deadline by a month, so its may 17th rather than in april
im going to roll up a couple fatties and spend some time doing them tonight just so im not waiting until the last second
i was talking to some people last night about how stupid the tax system is and how its one of the biggest cherries the polititians hand out to special interest
at first people were all like yeah flat tax! ftw but once they relised that they would loose their home owners credit or some tax break for their stupid kids they suddenly balked
this is why we can have nice things and nothing is going to change in america
/but we are all so much more woke!
sept-oct are some of the bst months here in san diego
its nice and warm in the day but cools off nicely at night
i used to love the heat of summer but ive kind of grown out of it
still fun to have the nice long days and shorts and flip flops weather but i dont mind the cooler months as much as i used to
d.watts has two battles to fight
one in court and the other with the league
i think he has a good chance of getting off pretty lightly in court but like you said, he might still be in hot water with the nfl
i think the league is waiting to see what comes of his situation before making their move, but i think they will hot him with some kind of penalty for unbecoming" conduct or something like that
hope you have a great weekend and enjoy those buscuits and gravy! that one is a classic
i defintly would go with the over easy egg on top!

shithawk420

Veteran
lol come to the midwest in the winter pops! had -20 a couple days this year.wish i could escape that weather.your laws suck but cali has some of the best weather in the world.anyway cant wait for that Bears and Rams game!this better be a better fucking year.if brady wins again im gonna be sooo fucking livid and pissed!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I remember that billionaire steve forbes ran as a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party president a long time ago and wanted a flat tax, 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party candidates never really get anywhere although ross perot shook up the system a bit. But ur right, if the flat tax does away with a lot of deductions then most taxpayers might end up paying more, at least if theyre homeowners. I do agree that the tax code is just ridiculous, it’s like an encyclopedia and no wonder rich people get out of paying taxes, they have an army or accountants and lawyers finding every loophole there is.
Im just waiting for Trump to run again, haha. I never voted for the guy but I found him entertaining, never a dull moment with him in office.

I think northern California has more temperate summers than southern california, generally speaking, also has lots of forests and mountains/hills and camping, etc. It’s a heck of a long drive though from SoCal.

Deshaun Watson wanted to be traded this offseason but ever since his massage scandal broke out the market has cooled for him a lot, even if a team trades for him theyre probably looking at him not being available for the first half of this season.

Midwest winters are hard to endure, Hawk, but this past winter wasn’t so bad, not too many heavy snows from what I can recall, at least around my area. But for those who are retired or can afford it, a lot of people around here are snowbirds, will spend their winters in Arizona or florida where it’s 50-80 degrees during Dec-March. Must be nice.

Tampa is bringing back pretty much all their starters from last year’s super bowl team so you have to figure they’ll be a contender again but odds are they won’t repeat, rams and niners and packers (if Rodgers stays) might be just as good, maybe an NFC east team will have a breakout season. With the nfl playoffs being single elimination, it’s hard to win 3-4 consecutive games against playoff caliber teams. Even the bucs lucked out when the packers didn’t kicked a FG on 4[SUP]th[/SUP] down late in the NFC championship game. Which is one of the reasons why Rodgers isnt too happy this offseason, he hasn’t been able to get over the hump in the 10 years since his one superbowl title and he just saw brady jump to another team and win a ring right away.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
haha hawk, when i said im enjoying the colder temps i wasnt talking about real cold temps, i meant coastal socal cold temps
ive been places where it snows and you can adjust, (mostly by not going otuside as much) but i prefer what you would consider to be like fall temps
/-20 is life threatening shit and im not down with that, i just want to wear a nice hoodie and sweat pants around the house

california is a huge state and has almost every eco system in the world
we have huge differences in climate and you can drive an hour and be in a totally different place weather wise
its nice year round for the most part
tax laws are ridiculous and i go on my tax rant about once a year
paying your tax should not be that hard
why dosent everyone just pay a set tax based on income and then its done with
lets say rich people pay 10%, middle pay 7% and lower income pay 5%; anything under like 30k you dont have to pay taxes
when they take the money out of your check thats that; you paid your taxes on that income
i understand why we pay taxes and i dont mind paying my way, but when you hear the stories about how elon musk pays less in taxes than you do it kind of makes you think
/takes huge hit of hash and finally calms down
its funny about the timing of all these rumors, especially considering how d.watts wanted to eb traded
like you said, i think it took a lot of shine of him (who would have been one of the hottest free agents available)
i doubt he gets traded this season, but we will see how things play out
you make a good point about how there is some serious competition in the nfc plus you dont know which team could break out this year
i have my eye on a couple teams i think could jump to the next level in the nfl
plus there are a lot of hungry young teams knocking on the door and if they have a hot season you better watch out
/buffalo bills
some good stuff going on man!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah I thought IL was a long state, takes a good 6 hrs to drive from the north end to the south end (near TN, KY, etc) but Cali probably almost twice as long, from the Mexican border to the OR border it’s probably like 10-11hrs at least? And the extreme Northern california climate is that Pac NW climate, kind of wet and damp and rainy, but south you get a lot of desert and dry areas (at least inland), and central California is warm and good for produce farming.

IL is better than CA as far as tax laws and freedoms go but not that much better, I guess you could say IL is the CA of the Midwest, if that makes any sense haha.

Russell Wilson was making noise about wanting to be traded, in fact a lot of bears fans wanted him before we ended up drafting fields. I think when you have a franchise QB capable of putting up elite #’s like Rodgers, Watson, Wilson etc, the team really doesn’t want to let them go. It’s hard to win championships without a very good QB, even if youre paying them a lot and cant afford as many good players at other positions.

The bucs might have some surprising competition in their own division. Im not sure if the saints will be any better post-Brees, but Carolina could be good if they can fix darnold like how the titans fixed tannehill, the falcons should be better with a new coach and another big time receiving threat (kyle pitts). I still think the bucs will win the division but they might lose a few divisional games.
Some AFC teams will be really good as well, like you said the bills, but in the playoffs tommy wont meet them till the superbowl if he gets that far. But u make a good point, the only reason the bucs beat the chiefs is because the chiefs were starting backups at tackle and mahomes was running for his life all game lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
IL is one of the most bullshit states in the country.but at least you can get a CCW easier than cali and other things like that.as far as things like driving laws IL is the worst in the country.i got a DUI on my mini bike in a 500 person country town.IL sucks but i do like the suburbs like DuPage county.

yeah the weather wasnt too bad last season Baba but i think we broke a record or 2.im tired of the cold.almost wish i still lived in GA.speaking of wich i dnont know what the falcons are doing but i think Matt Ryan is done.Jones is getting up there in age too.lol i used to hate the falcons cause of the Dirty Bird dance. anyone remember that?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, IL is a ‘shall-issue’ state for concealed carry permits, so unless the local law enforcer objects to you having a permit the state pretty much has to issue you one. California is a ‘may-issue’ state so it pretty much depends on how 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment friendly your local sheriff or police chief is. Maybe in more rural counties they’re pretty relaxed, but in the big cities I think they want you to show a ‘need’ for it, like you’re being stalked or threatened by someone. Plus the whole 10 round magazine limits and other BS that Pop has mentioned previously.

I think DUI enforcement has been corrupted by money-making now; had a friend who got arrested for DUI a few years back, he passed the field sobriety tests and didn’t blow into the breathalyzer but still got arrested for DUI. Pretty much if a cop ‘thinks’ you’ve been drinking he can arrest you for it, and cops have incentive to arrest folks for DUI, more overtime for them (processing the arrest, spending time in court) and also prestige (more likely to get promotions, there are awards for more drunk driving arrests from organizations like MAD). It’s all well and good to get dangerous drunk drivers off the road but it’s becoming over enforced now.

Im not in favor of the cold but I prefer it slightly to exteme heat. Remember last July Hawk where the whole month was like 90F every day? That was rough. I’d imagine GA is even worse, unless youre near the coast, but ATL is pretty far inland isnt it?
Haha, I remember that ’98 falcons team that made a run to the superbowl. Jamal Anderson was dominant that year (think he got busted a year or two back for doing coke in a nightclub bathroom in GA somewhere) and their safety eugene robinson got arrested for solicitating a hooker the night before the superbowl; he gave up an 80yd td pass to elway and the broncos in the loss. But I thought the dance was cool, it’s at least an easy dance for anyone to do, but I could see why you think it’s lame…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
lets see your moves baba. i know you can dirty bird but do you remember the ikky shuffle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih-TYjxG0Ug
ca gun laws are a joke and dont help keep the community safer one bit
we have some of the strcitest laws in the nation but also some of the highest gun violence, a lot of it by criminals and gangsters
bullet buttons and capacity restrictions dont hurt them, only the law abiding
obtaining a ccw here in san diego is almost impossible unless you work in some type of security job like you mentioned baba
but hey, its a small price to pay for all the peace and harmony
you are right about the boundries of dui, as long as a cop feels you are under the influence you can get popped
even if you are under the limits, you can still be considered impared
/i think its a lesser charge
ga is nice but it gets humid as f'k
90degree heat is hot and all you can hope for is the dry heat, but doable
i grew up in tropical heat so to me thats kind of normal, my nephew who grew up in the pac nw is a total ice man and can tolerate cold like you would not believe

hope everyone is having a great week!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, I remember the icky shuffle, that’s another dance that seems pretty easy to do. Honestly with football players having to wear cleats on turf their dancing is limited to mostly upper body movement so that helps. But The Griddy was last season’s popular dance move, and that involved some footwork, like little hops and skips.

Chicago and IL didn’t have a ccw law for the longest time until like 8 yrs ago, and Chicago has led the country in shootings and murders since the 80s at least. Funnily enough, criminals, who by definition are lawbreakers, don’t actually follow the gun laws. Duuuhhhh…
But IL, like CA, has a lot of rural areas where people are strongly 2A supporters, even though 90% of the population lives in cities/burbs.
I think you can apply to the SD sheriff for a CCW but you have to be very specific for your ‘good cause’ for why you need a CCW. https://sandiegocountygunowners . com/ccw/
If you work nights or carry valuables (tools, money, medicine etc) as part of your job that could be good cause, also if you hike/camp a lot too. If you can give a specific situation where you were scared or threatened helps.
That site has a lot of examples for how to go about applying and stating what your good cause is. Also now may be the time to apply since supposedly the sheriff is angry that the county may cut his funding (defund the police movement) so the rumor is theyre issuing more ccw’s since less police means more people need to defend themselves.

The worst is that there’s this Drug Recognition Expert training that some dui cops are getting that can lead them to arrest people for DUI who are later found to have zero alcohol or drugs in their system from blood tests. And then the cop says well maybe they were on a drug that the blood test doesn’t test for lol cause their ‘training’ makes them more accurate than, yknow, actual science.

The Midwest can have pretty miserable heat and humidity, up there with anything GA or FL can produce imo. One time I was in iowa visiting a buddy, it was 105F with high humidity, for real felt like damn TX or something haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts