What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
thanks doob. looks pretty good. dont think ive seen water hash look that blonde. At almost 62% is that like closer to budder? Ive been out of loop with this stuff for years. These damn hipsters REALLY turned me off from weed and weed stuff. I swear if some kid that came back from Colorada tries to teach me about weed again ill stuff so much weed down their throats ill choke them to death. Im not even kidding.bet.

So does it melt? Do you put it in your one hitter? Id love to try that in a nice new glass pipe. Thanks doob. looks pretty good. Im still old school over here. You will never get my dad in a dispensary. He thinks he invented weed! LOl

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
No it doesn't melt it's like kief that clumps together...when you burn it the stuff burns up and turns to ash.
Sorry you ended up buying beer homie...too bad you couldn't have bought some flower

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the cool thing about tip top is they are a full service butcher store plus they have a european grocery attached too
the restaurant is on the other side of the market
they will even let you order a steak at the butcher counter and cook it up for you and for a couple bucks extra add in a side of potatoes and their pickles beets, plus a soup or salad
their meat is top quality
the consensus is harrison goes to az @#4 so the #5 piick will probably be out of the money
but other teams might want a shiny new qb so they would be willing to trade up for that #5 spot pretty much guaranteeing them the next best thing
like you said, the bears have already picked up a new wr and if williams can play most of the season they should be ok there
an ol player would be a good way to protect the pink rocket and build form the ground up
yeah ai seems to be the hot new thing in the micro chip sector, not a fan of nvidia but i have a substantial investment in amd
have you ever had a loco moco? i guess its the hawaiian version of the salsberry steak, chopped steak
basically a hamburger patty smothered in brown gravy served with a scoop or rice and a scoop of mac salad!
grinding!

just stay cool hawk and hang in there
get your mom taken care of and worry about that other shit later man
we are all pulling for you and one day you will soar again with the other shitbirds

its been nice here on the west coast and i hope you get good weather for your trip @buzzmobile
we have more rain coming through later tonight/ tomorrow and maybe into the weekend but i dont mind
less watering in the yard and its good for the canyons
kick up your feet and enjoy a cold one for us!
yeeehaaawww

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
What's this about OD'ing on fentanyl, Hawk? I hear that's what all the cool kids are doing. Can i join or is it invite only?
Youve told me about village inn, seems like a pretty cool franchise, get good value for ur $ with the coupons.
Constant diarrhea is the worst. My one dog died of intestinal cancer, she was going explosive diarrhea like 8x a day for months. She drank lots of electrolyte water just to keep up with the loss of fluids. Cant imagine what ur mom is going through, hopefully not that bad.
Is budder actually a thing or is it just hash oil mechanically stirred or whipped to make it look different?

That godzilla kong movie looks like a lot of dumb fun. And why is godzilla pink now?

That tip top butcher sounds like the bee's knees. Choose a steak at the butcher and have them cook it up for u in the restaurant side, and get some hot sides with it? That should be more of a thing. Is that place always packed or what?

Yeah i guess a burger patty served with sauce and some sides is a pretty popular dish all over, probably healthier than a burger and fries also. Ive had burger patties covered in bbq sauce with a side of white rice, it's a tasty and filling meal, better for u than mcdonalds. Maybe u should try cooking that, DB, can u cook burgers in the air fryer?

It wouldnt be the worst idea to trade down for more picks, the booger-eater has purged some talent so they need depths at several positions. Especially if a QB falls and someone wants the chargers #5 pick, if for some reason AZ doesnt trade out of #4, the chargers could get a haul. F-spanos.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What's this about OD'ing on fentanyl, Hawk? I hear that's what all the cool kids are doing. Can i join or is it invite only?
Youve told me about village inn, seems like a pretty cool franchise, get good value for ur $ with the coupons.
Constant diarrhea is the worst. My one dog died of intestinal cancer, she was going explosive diarrhea like 8x a day for months. She drank lots of electrolyte water just to keep up with the loss of fluids. Cant imagine what ur mom is going through, hopefully not that bad.
Is budder actually a thing or is it just hash oil mechanically stirred or whipped to make it look different?

That godzilla kong movie looks like a lot of dumb fun. And why is godzilla pink now?

That tip top butcher sounds like the bee's knees. Choose a steak at the butcher and have them cook it up for u in the restaurant side, and get some hot sides with it? That should be more of a thing. Is that place always packed or what?

Yeah i guess a burger patty served with sauce and some sides is a pretty popular dish all over, probably healthier than a burger and fries also. Ive had burger patties covered in bbq sauce with a side of white rice, it's a tasty and filling meal, better for u than mcdonalds. Maybe u should try cooking that, DB, can u cook burgers in the air fryer?

It wouldnt be the worst idea to trade down for more picks, the booger-eater has purged some talent so they need depths at several positions. Especially if a QB falls and someone wants the chargers #5 pick, if for some reason AZ doesnt trade out of #4, the chargers could get a haul. F-spanos.
Yes burgers turn out nicely in the air fryer. But much too dry for my taste. Mom bought me 3 mcdoubles with big Mac sauce earlier. It's crack.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
is godzilla pink now?!? say it aint so doob
i guess we could never tell in the original b/w movies
still :(
tip top gets pretty packed but its worth the wait, they also have awesome burgers and a great deli counter
/i also picked up a bag of mixed cheese parts, it looks like a lot of smoked gouda with some pepper jack plus some other good looking white cheeses
i was stuffed from the rouladen so i dident get into that but im smoking a little something something tonight and i might have to bust out the crackers and apple slices
i had a friend growing up whos mom would make us like meatloaf patties and cover it in the brown gravy
/you gotta have the gravy man
they were from the islands so you know there was always a big side of rice and mac salad!
grindin!

it looks like the chargers are in full on rebuild mode right now so this is a plae where i would go quantity because i dont see the quality @#5
but you have so many team thirsty for a new qb they might be willing to trade a haul for the chance to step up and get the third or fourth best player on the board at qb
/im looking at you min
the cards could trade out of the #4 spot but i dont see the value there for them to miss out on m.harrison jr
but that would just make the chargers #5 pick that much juicer! but if m.h jr was available @#5 they would be crazy not to pick him
/herbert needs a new #1 receiver and this kid could be the cream of the crop
but like you said, f spanos, they dont deserve nice things!
budder is a thing baba, the first time i saw it it was this dab shit my friend made but he would whip it to make it fluffy i guess
it had this weird soft consistency and would melt at the slightest touch of flame
he has since gone on to pressing his own rosin from kief, ice hash and that shit is the cray
/see previous post about being an invalid for the night

oh are baba and hawk having some weird trank party, ill check my mail for an invite
/makes sad face and kicks rocks
i think i still have a bottle of cough syzrip somewhere
dont mind me boys, im just hanging around outin the corner like david carradine

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Godzilla killed some other Titan that was connected to the Sun...he like blew up the monster and absorbed it's radiation. Then he was sort of pink. And could explode shit and had a bad ass pink laser thing

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, i figured Godzilla's color was due to something that happened to him, the earlier movies he would glow a blue-white when firing his breath weapon. In the King of the Monsters movie he absorbed a nuke weapon and glowed golden and would release golden energy bursts.
If you get lettuce on the mcdoubles with mac sauce, no ketchup or mustard, it's like a poor man's big mac. Although i guess they're still almost $4 each with the changes so maybe not, you only save a dollar or so over a real big mac.

Wish i had a place like tip top around me, i'd go for that.
Chargers are in a nice position with their franchise QB under contract, they just need to surround him with talent. Harbaugh is known for defense and running the ball so who knows if theyll even draft a WR at #5.
Yeah that's the thing it doesnt seem like budder is chemically different than regular hash oil, it just has a different appearance and texture because of mechanical stirring under mild heat. But like u said, all types of hash and oil and whatever, it's all concentrated thc and gets u high as a kite.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i wish everyone had a place like tip top near them! its been there forever under the same ownership and still has that diner vibe
there used to be this farmers market located across the street, i think it was called hadleys*, that hd these crazy good date shakes
we used to go surf up in carlsbad, at the jetty when it was just an ag area in n.county san diego but now carlsbad is a hot shit beach community and has gotten pretty boogie
i dont see a rb going in the top-10 but im sure there might be one who is first round material
/ive neem eyeing the qbs, ol-dl and of course the wr spots
we might see four of the top-5 go qb and add in a couple more to round out the top-10
i dont see a wr receiver they could not get later in the draft being head and shoulders above the trade value for that pick but maybe if they threw in a few boogers harbaugh would be all {heart eyes}
but as we all know, f-spanos
yeah when i first say the budder things my friend was making i was like is this even weed/hash?

was it a new monster that godzilla killed or one of the throw back ones?
there is a roku channel ( best $25 you can spend if you like watching tv) that shows old zilla flicks and one that just shows kung foo flicks
yeah godzilla did absorb the energy from things... but why pink
maybe it someone shook up a fruity smoothy and he drank it
speaking of fruity smoothies, i went and got some bahn mi this morning
i was in the area and past me decided to hook up future me but grabbing a few sandwiches
f'n grinding
fresh crusty french bread covers with a pate and meats (i got the combo but they have other ones too, maybe next time im going to get the sardine! :p-YUK) plus they will give you extra veggies for free!
/pickled radish, carrots and onions with a ton of cilantro
oh man these things are good, i got three of them for $20 but gave one to my mom and i still have another one for later
they also sold these smoothies and bob drinks
not really my thing

*yes!
https://patch.com/california/carlsb...rlsbad-becoming-green-dragon-tavern142ab9332e

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm on my second cup of coffee in Monroe LA, @D. B. Doober . The highway was swarmed with cannibals yesterday but I kept mashing on the gas and I did not make eye contact.
On to Texas in a bit. About 4 more hours to go.
Glad to hear you made it to Louisiana buddy! Must be nice! You see any snakes? Hands at 10 and 2 Buzz

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
i wish everyone had a place like tip top near them! its been there forever under the same ownership and still has that diner vibe
there used to be this farmers market located across the street, i think it was called hadleys*, that hd these crazy good date shakes
we used to go surf up in carlsbad, at the jetty when it was just an ag area in n.county san diego but now carlsbad is a hot shit beach community and has gotten pretty boogie
i dont see a rb going in the top-10 but im sure there might be one who is first round material
/ive neem eyeing the qbs, ol-dl and of course the wr spots
we might see four of the top-5 go qb and add in a couple more to round out the top-10
i dont see a wr receiver they could not get later in the draft being head and shoulders above the trade value for that pick but maybe if they threw in a few boogers harbaugh would be all {heart eyes}
but as we all know, f-spanos
yeah when i first say the budder things my friend was making i was like is this even weed/hash?

was it a new monster that godzilla killed or one of the throw back ones?
there is a roku channel ( best $25 you can spend if you like watching tv) that shows old zilla flicks and one that just shows kung foo flicks
yeah godzilla did absorb the energy from things... but why pink
maybe it someone shook up a fruity smoothy and he drank it
speaking of fruity smoothies, i went and got some bahn mi this morning
i was in the area and past me decided to hook up future me but grabbing a few sandwiches
f'n grinding
fresh crusty french bread covers with a pate and meats (i got the combo but they have other ones too, maybe next time im going to get the sardine! :p-YUK) plus they will give you extra veggies for free!
/pickled radish, carrots and onions with a ton of cilantro
oh man these things are good, i got three of them for $20 but gave one to my mom and i still have another one for later
they also sold these smoothies and bob drinks
not really my thing

*yes!
https://patch.com/california/carlsb...rlsbad-becoming-green-dragon-tavern142ab9332e
It was like an Arctic snake monster thing that lived in the ocean

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
A date shake sounds grinding, Pops. Ya'll got the best food in socal. Im amazed ur not 300lbs by now.
Is Carlsbad where the caverns are? That seems like a pretty good tourist thing to do.

Yeah, you'd have to be an elite RB like bijan robinson was last yr to go in the top 10 nowadays, there might be 1 or 2 that sneak into the end of the 1st rd this year. Trey benson of florida state is a good all around back, Buzz probably has seen him play a lot. The michigan RB, blake corum, might go in the 2nd or 3rd to the chargers, booger eater loves that power run game especially at the goal line and short yardage situations.
It's been a while (7-8 yrs?) since booger eater was an NFL coach so might be hard to tell what he wants to do draft wise but we'll see.

Banh mi's for 6-7 bucks each is a steal, think they go for 8-10 dollars around me. Never had one with pate, so it's chicken liver pate? I guess that's from the heavy French influence on vietnam.
Not sure i really like liver, chicken or otherwise, but as a sandwich spread it's more complementary than the main feature so could be good.

Maybe they choose pink for godzilla's new color scheme to attract more female fans. Y'know, make him 'cute' or whatever.

Looks like Buzz took highway 55 to 20, Monroe is in northern LA so nowhere near New orleans sadly but much closer to Dallas. It's a nice little 10-12 hr drive from his house to his destination so not too bad? Could have done it in one day back in his younger days...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
For @pop_rocks
IMG_20240406_154150.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I'm on my second cup of coffee in Monroe LA, @D. B. Doober . The highway was swarmed with cannibals yesterday but I kept mashing on the gas and I did not make eye contact.
On to Texas in a bit. About 4 more hours to go.
four hours to go is a sunday drive! hope your trip is going well
/artist rendition of @buzzmobile driving skills

...what a lovely day
turns out the best viewing times here in san diego will be 11.11 pst, so its going to be easy to remember
what are you guys eating on the road? pass any buckys?
keep it between the mayonnaise and the mustard and give those big truck some room
eta: how are the gas prices where you are at?

yeah rb seems to a devalued position and there dosent seem to be that hot sh!t rookie but we will see
/ but i see some value in the 2-3nd round if that is what your team needs
yeah man, thats why i like this place, other places charge $10 for a bahn mi
but they arent that much better
plus its this kind of cash only place so when they guy said the total came up to $20.20 i threw down a $20 and said i have twenty cents in my truck
he said it was cool so that is a 1% discount right there! just who pockets that .20c
/throws money in the air!
next time i got back im going to bring in my change purse and give they guy extra for being so cool
f'n right date shakes are the sh!t! but that place is long gone and the new place is the boogie i talked about, not my kind of thing
this is carlsbad near oceanside ca
/oohhhrahhh!
no caverns but the beaches are ok
plus they have legoland! like a disney land but more for kids
i once took my nephew there when he was a kid and it ws fun

Latest posts

Latest posts