What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I get money Wednesday. Looking forward to getting high from kief. Not having money sucks. Going to budget better. Definitely cutting down on Grizzly snuff.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, Kimbo was more of a meme in mma/boxing than a legit fighter, but he was entertaining and seemed like a good enough guy, for someone with a criminal background and started in street/bum fights.
That's an idea, Pops, maybe u should organize bum fights in socal, im sure there's plenty of talent to pick from. Put clips on tiktok you'll have 10M subs in 6 mths.

I havent played wiffle ball since i was a kid but i remember this one dude, he was a good baseball player (never sniffed the pro leagues tho) but he could put some wicked spin when throwing the ball, thing curved like 3 ft. Is ur mom a good pitcher, DB?

Sounds like ur going to have ur hands full during the eclipse, Buzz, unless u bring a tripod lol. But yeah, would be nice to record it happening.
Yeah those landrace sativas have to be grown outdoors in equatorial regions, need like 6+ months to flower and the UV rays from the sun to achieve max potency. Little fluffy seeded buds are not a great harvest.

Good idea to cut down on the snuff, DB, you'll be able to smoke kief all month if u cut the snuff plus ur mouth will thank you. Still cant believe u go through a can every day or 2, that's way too much.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
havent you heard tik tok is going to be canceled because its owned by the chinese
they say they get too much data from its users so instead they want it sold to a us kabal of investors
/who will then have all our data
nothing new here folks, half the internet is a data mine now days
that was the fun of the wiffle ball, you could put wicked spin on that thing at it would move around like a snake!

are you going with a neutral density filter on your camera @buzzmobile
that would be rad to capture both stills and video of this event
saticas can be a pita to grow, but if you get the right one its high is something special
how was the meal with your sister btw?
i ended up going to my moms friends house and eating chinese food for easter
she had ham but the real winner was this shrimp bee-houn (phonetic spelling but its a noodle dish) that was pretty grinding
plus a whole lot of lumpias from another of her friends
now im having a chinee jones! and might have to hit up one of the point point joints here and get some take out
i may be developing a thing for msg or maybe i just like chinese food?

f'n right not having money=sux doob!
thats why i always keep a full bank account
its tough living on a fixed income but im sure if you made a budget and stuck to it you could have enough money to last the month and maybe a few sheckles left over
plus you got moms hooking you up with free stuff on the reg
gotta love on moms for that man

its finally feeling like spring in the air and i cant wait for it to get nice outside

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Looking good I might say
IMG_20240401_135647874.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
So that was real deal chinese food pops? I made a teriyaki marinade on that grilled salmon a page or 2 ago. Lots of people dont know this but there is natural MSG in tons of food like broccoli and tomatoes and nuts. MSG isnt all its made out to be. Just dont use it on every little thing

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you know it hawk, made by real deal chinese grandma's
it was good but not like the chinese food you get take out, a lot less salt but tons of flavor
i dont mind msg but i hear some people have a reaction to it and should stay away
it does bring the umami

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I would really like to play at an official wiffleball field. That would be dope. Could go yard. Yes the wiffle ball is capable of being thrown really nasty - rising sidearm pitches, sinkers, curves. I like wiffleball. I'd join a league. I want to join a softball league this year in Boston...wish me luck baseball really means a lot to me

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey i never seen that before. Whats that 420giveaway doob? i you signed up for a contest or something?

I guess that Caleb Williams is pretty fruity. I dont care how good he is i dont want a QB thats wears pink lipstick and fingernails.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
s4l was a cool cat,plus he ha some great pics to post
/whats the s4l 420 giveaway?
that would be rad for you to join a softball league doob
it would be a fun way to get out and enjoy some fresh air, plus maybe hit a few dingers

where did you see...
oh i see it now hawk
im not sure how this is going to play out esp in the locker room, but i still think he is the best overall qb in this draft

buzzmobile

Veteran
man that looks like a nightmare to trim. im sure you had some help though
It's a one man band playing here. It took some time to trim all three of those.
are you going with a neutral density filter on your camera @buzzmobile
that would be rad to capture both stills and video of this event
saticas can be a pita to grow, but if you get the right one its high is something special
how was the meal with your sister btw?
I am going with my old point and shoot camera and I'll put a eclipse glasses filter over the lens during the eclipse (but the forecast looks cloudy in Texas) to take stills until totality. Then the filter comes off and the phone will video and shoot stills.

When I was hitching through central america with a friend from Venezuela we stopped in Oaxaca and happened upon a few locals selling some buds. A few pesos later we were walking up the mountain that overlooks the city. We found a sunny clearing with soft grass and we made our way down to it. There was a small stream trickling next to us and we rolled a joint. I have rarely been so high as I was at that time at that spot. I felt like a wave vibrating through my body and a soaring euphoria swept over me. I lay down in the sunny grass next to the stream and drifted off. We were unable to find the trail we had followed and we spent the night on the mountain as we watched the lights of the town far below.

My sister did a twist on sausage gravy and biscuits, a delicious fruit salad, red wine for her favorite brother ;) and petit fours to sweeten the deal. My sister and I did the family Easter 'thing' my Dad used to do.

"Easter time is the time for eggs and the time for eggs is Easter time."

It's all in the rhythm. LOL

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Another day guys. Money tomorrow. I have food stamps (EBT card). @shithawk420 you get your EBT for the month? We should be eating well, buddy. How about some fruit and granola this morning instead of dip and coffee?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Do you have a lot of social media accounts, Pops, or avoid that entirely. I guess tiktok can be entertaining, short videos on all sorts of topics, but yeah these apps get access to your phone's data/media next thing u know all ur dick pics will be headline news in china. This is why i keep my dick pics on a separate phone not connected to the internet.

I was going to say Hawk that teriyaki grilled salmon looks heavenly. Do u keep msg around the kitchen? I tend to use a bit of it whenever i use salt, like a 10-1 ratio, like pops said it ups the umami and if u dont have a bad reaction to it why not?

Ive been following a little MLB since it started last week, placing small bets on it, Red sox are doing alright, theyre playing the A's right now who stink.
Yeah, joining a softball league this summer might be nice, get a bit of exercise, have some fun, meet some people, maybe even a girl or two. Softball girls have those thick legs.

I guess icmag is giving out lights (1st place) and seeds and premium memberships for 4/20. I cant use any of it tho so probably wont sign up.

Dang, no wonder Buzz tried growing highland gold, he had that true oaxaca right from the source back in the 70s and has been chasing that euphoric, buzzing high since.
The author michael crichton, who wrote jurassic park, wrote that he was once in thailand and smoked a local thai stick and literally went blind, couldnt see, the thai people didnt seem surprised and had him lay down on a bed and when he woke up he could see again. Any of youse guys ever go temporarily blind from cannabis?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Do you have a lot of social media accounts, Pops, or avoid that entirely. I guess tiktok can be entertaining, short videos on all sorts of topics, but yeah these apps get access to your phone's data/media next thing u know all ur dick pics will be headline news in china. This is why i keep my dick pics on a separate phone not connected to the internet.

I was going to say Hawk that teriyaki grilled salmon looks heavenly. Do u keep msg around the kitchen? I tend to use a bit of it whenever i use salt, like a 10-1 ratio, like pops said it ups the umami and if u dont have a bad reaction to it why not?

Ive been following a little MLB since it started last week, placing small bets on it, Red sox are doing alright, theyre playing the A's right now who stink.
Yeah, joining a softball league this summer might be nice, get a bit of exercise, have some fun, meet some people, maybe even a girl or two. Softball girls have those thick legs.

I guess icmag is giving out lights (1st place) and seeds and premium memberships for 4/20. I cant use any of it tho so probably wont sign up.

Dang, no wonder Buzz tried growing highland gold, he had that true oaxaca right from the source back in the 70s and has been chasing that euphoric, buzzing high since.
The author michael crichton, who wrote jurassic park, wrote that he was once in thailand and smoked a local thai stick and literally went blind, couldnt see, the thai people didnt seem surprised and had him lay down on a bed and when he woke up he could see again. Any of youse guys ever go temporarily blind from cannabis?
Yeah that's what I was thinking meet some girls down there playing softball they could be on my team or whatever that would be cool play like a summer softball league or something let's go down to Boston every Sunday or whatever and play

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
naw i dont really do social media
i keep in touch wiht family and friends the old fashioned way for the most part and feel like im a little too old for things like facebook
i do check out the shorts on youtube from time to time, those can be kind of fun
/wanna learn how to tie a fancy knot?
the mlb has been kind of fun and i watched a televised padres game the other day
im thinking i might even go to a game or two this season, baseball is still one of those sports that you can afford to see in person
that would be awesome if doob joined a softball league!
get out and enjoy the activity and maybe meet some girls or just cool peeps in general
oaxaca used to be a rad place and the ex's dad has a place down there
i dident really smoke much when i visited but i did eat some great mole!
we used to get decent mex here in socal and i would save some of the seeds from the better batches
i grew a few out and they were always better from my grow than what the original bag was
good sativa is always a treat but getting harder to find
ive never lost my sight from smoking weed but the first time i ever did dabs i was pretty much an invalid
we ended up walking home that night and i swear i was tripping balls! hearing every little thing and barely able to keep my feet moving
good times!

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
So what's your chicks under the autism spectrum guys? I'm going to bury myself in fit bubblebutts before long. Going into the city, Harvard Square next time I can. Going to look up softball leagues nearby later. Chicken wings in the air fryer; they were too young to be killed, albeit tasty. Newman's Own thin crust 4 cheese pizza. Been getting a pre roll at the nearby dispensary and smoking some from the pipe the past few days. It will be great to smoke critical cheese ice hash tomorrow morning a little after 10am EST. That's night night time for you @pop_rocks over in Cabo. @shithawk @Bababooey @buzzmobile how is everything?

shithawk420

Veteran
Nah never used MSG baba cause i never see it and i dont really need it. If im gonna make stir fry i would use it. Think its gonna pricey though. not sure.

Right now im starving and got no food. My mom is sick so i cant go to the store. Got fucking snow here and its cold. Im pissed off. Need a drink bad. I was gonna order something with Amozon prime fror $58.85 and i had $60 in my bank account. I go to order and all i got is $58.25. I guess Amazon charged me just to make sure i have a bank account? WTF is this shit? Will i get the money refunded? Do i gotta call my bank? fucking bullshit im shy 60 fucking cents and i cant just put money in my account and i have no idea how long the item will be available.

I used the free Amazon Prime trial just to get this fucking thing with free shipping. Took me 2 or 3 hours just to set the damn think up. Im sick of this shit. I miss cash and fuck all the extra charges just to order online. Fuck im pissed.

My dad gave me some weed over 20 years ago and ive never seen anything like it ever since. It looked like a stick. it wasnt tied or anything. It was just a pencil thin and shape.uniform vertical bud about 3 inches long. Dont know what it was but it was good weed. My dad was getting all kinds of weed back then i havet seen since. Its all the same shit these days. nothing new. dont even care about weed anymore. just wanna grow it

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i dont live in cabo doobah, that is ast the southern tip of baja
/gotta cross a border to get there
otherwise everything in the us is either north or east
/literally everything is east or north from where i live unless you count the ocean
that is not too much to pay for 8 games
plus there might be some practice and of course a few get togethers!
most of that money goes for keeping the lights on (if you play at night) and paying the umps
sounds like some good value

Latest posts

Latest posts