What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Is there a reason you shoot the squirrels, Buzz, are they taking all the pecans? I have no problem shooting tree rats but i do it for meat. Well i did it once for meat and it didnt taste good at all, should have gutted it before cooking it.

I hear dolphins will sometimes try to rub up and masturbate against humans in the water, so maybe ur lucky that's all it did to you, Buzz.

The undercarriage looks great and is that fresh mozz you're using? Do u put that on when it's like 3-4 minutes left of cooking time?
You dont need a cheap pizza oven, Hawk, just get an 18lb pizza steel like buzz, make sure that bad boy is nice and hot before sliding the pizza onto it.

That's BS that u got charged for a shot that you didnt get, Hawk, but im not sure they'd believe u if u went back and told them, im sure the bartender forgot what happened already. It's good that u feel better sober than u ever did drunk, continue working on ur health and you'll be in a better place (fit, pocketful of money, swimming in *ussy) this time next year.

If DB can get his snuff usage down to 1 can a week that's decent. And once it's down that far, it'll be easy for him to quit cold turkey. Best would be just to quit cold turkey in general, u can do that with tobacco unlike alcohol (dangerous with the DTs) but for now DB cant summon the will power to do so. Maybe a nicotine patch or gum will help so he doesnt get those cravings as much.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey @Bababooey I've been chewing the gum here and there for a few weeks. Not really getting anywhere. Just put an Easter basket together for my grandma's sister my aunt or great aunt. She's still alive and like 85. Lives in Adirondacks. Not much going on ..few hits of kief left 😞

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
f'yeah @buzzmobile, that bear wanted a fist fight, but you showed em'
im no preacher but i do know god loves me and he is always by my side
you just have to be open to the mana that life provides
but if you will send me $10, i will say a prayer next week, just for you
/ reach out and touch your screen and all your dreams can come true!

f'n @Bababooey always with the sexy angle!
ive shot rats before but i dont eat them but i knew a mexican guy whos dad would snare them and he said they were pretty good
i bet if the rats ate pecans they would taste ok, i know a guy who invited me out to his place to hunt pigs and he said there is a time of year when they eat the wild acorns that grow on his property and thats the best time to shoot them
a tin of dip is one tin too many but i never really got into the dip
ive packed a fat lip before but it just wasnt my thing
how much weed/ keef could you get for $12?

thats cool you and your mom are meeting up for coffee later doobah and its cool of you to put together a basket for your great auntie
hope she is doing good and i hope you mom is doing good too man
we had rain last night, a storm that came from up north and it is freezing cold right now
im in the mood for burgers and might have to get some in n out for dinner tonight!
plus i got a bag of tots at the store the last time i went so i dont need to get fries
no that money will go towards an extra burger!
im getting it with both the regular and the grilled onions!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Is there a reason you shoot the squirrels, Buzz, are they taking all the pecans?
Some scientists estimate that one squirrel can eat up to 50 pounds of pecans in one year. In addition, they break limbs for nest building. At the present time, there is no product that is registered for use for squirrel control.
The squirrels have 5.5 acres where they can live in peace. I have .5 that includes two large pecan trees, a parking shed, and a house on that 1/2 acre. There is never just one squirrel. They not only eat pecans they trespass in the attic and they chew wires under the hood of a car.

At the present time there is an unregistered product that I use for squirrel control, and it needs cleaning.

I hear dolphins will sometimes try to rub up and masturbate against humans in the water, so maybe ur lucky that's all it did to you, Buzz.
I left out some details.
1711367046694.jpeg

People say he looks just like me.

The undercarriage looks great and is that fresh mozz you're using? Do u put that on when it's like 3-4 minutes left of cooking time?
The fresh mozz goes on top as last ingredient. It goes the full cooking time around 7-8 minutes I guess. I have not really paid attention to the time.
I think I'll name my new restaurant "Timeless Pizza". Yeah boy! Only open on Fridays and no pineapples.
that bear wanted a fist fight, but you showed em'
That's what gets for messing with my friend @D. B. Doober
if you will send me $10, i will say a prayer next week, just for you
/ reach out and touch your screen and all your dreams can come true!
You know I sent you $20 last week for a 'special prayer cloth'. I did not expect it to be green and slimy, but that is probably why it is special.

all your dreams can come true!
That's what this guy thought just before there was a loud noise..
1711367607515.jpeg

Never had In n Out.
It is something like this.

Hope that helps, and don't forget the CalMag.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
If you can get your dip usage down, that's more $ for kief. I think a can of dip is about the same as 1g of kief?
Dont worry, you can do this. Nicotine doesnt have horrible withdrawal symptoms like some other addictive drugs do.
There might be a burger place near you that offers an I&O style burger, a smash patty burger with a special sauce, they might call it california or animal style burger. Maybe Tasty Burger?

Making your own sides is a good idea but letting the burgers cool while ur making tater tots isnt ideal. A quick nuke of the patty side of the burger should freshen them up tho.

I hear with grass raised beef cattle, if u feed them grain/corn before slaughter it helps fatten them up and gives them better flavor, so yeah like with wild pigs what they eat affects how the meat tastes.

Yeah if the squirrels are being pests then keeping them away from the house is necessary, i bet they scatter once they see humans in the yard. They must learn to fear your presence.

Not too much free agency news, chiefs are sending their star CB L'Jarious sneed to the titans for a 3rd rd in next year's draft. That will hurt their defense, which carried them to a title this past season, but they couldnt afford him so at least theyre getting some draft compensation.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well im fucked. Left the upstairs sink on for about an hour and it flooded through the vent and came through the kitchen ceiling. Fucked the whole house up im sure and i got no money to fix whatever damage it did. Got no money to pay for anything. The house is probably ruined. God damnit im pissed. Need a fucking drink before i explode and go to jail but i cant even afforf a drink

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that dosent sounds that bad for the chiefs considering what the free agent market looks like this year
former first rounders going for cheap so the 3rd round pick looks like good value for a good player @ cb
i see the rams drafting on the dl and there is this guy from ucla i think latu who might be a great fit to fill donalds spot

in n out burgers are always good doob
fresh meat and a decent straight up burger but baba is right
i think carls jr has a california burger and freddys is basically the same as in n out, its just meat cheese and bun with thousand island sauce (shhhh its a secret)
but they are fresh and i get them with extra grilled onions and extra pickles on the side
i mostly eat the pickles by themself
but their menu is super basic, they only serve burgers, fries and milk shakes
but like chic fil et and they do it super good and their prices are still reasonable
/about $6 and change for a dbl/dbl

im going to have to talk to the packing people, you were supposed to get the white and crusty "special" prayer cloth buzz
those are a $100 value but come with a personalized note of thanks
/written by illiterate monkeys of course but im thinking of upgrading to ai and setting the monkeys free
but you know im always going to hook you up brother!
i saw this thing where a guy was packing shotgun shells with nickels and these things looked like they had some penetrating power
forget doobahs idea of a .50 for hunting squirrel
a mini gun would be much better
brrrrrr...brrrrrrr
i think ive heard of your dolphin encounter once, it started out dear penthouse forum...

f'n hell hawk
man that sucks but how could you leave the sink running that long?
did it soak through the ceiling? get some rags and and mop to clean up as much of the water you can and set up a bunch of fans to dry that shit out
there is this paint (kilz) that you can get that inhibits mold and mildew
that f'n sucks but keep sober and just learn from this mistake

shithawk420

Veteran
I was tired and talking o the phone and i didnt know it. Nothing i can do. Im worried about the ceiling and places i cant get to without tearing floors up. You got any ideas buzz?

shithawk420

Veteran
It was bad like a fountain.dried the floors up but got no idea about the ceiling.my mom is pissed.she almost had a heart attack and wants me out of the house.

Fuck they recently upped my seraquel from 50mg to 100mg and i must of been out of it.fuck me.

Had to chill out somehow.went to Aldi right when it closed and got some ok beer.only 5% not gonna drink for a while again.a few drinks in a month is a miracle for me and I still fucked up.
20240325_210056.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
written by illiterate monkeys of course but im thinking of upgrading to ai and setting the monkeys free
Do not set the monkeys free. Send them to school. I can check on them once a month to let you know how they are progressing. Not everyone appreciates intelligent monkeys.
https://www.walb.com/2024/02/08/thi...e-monkey-facility-officials-address-concerns/
i think ive heard of your dolphin encounter once, it started out dear penthouse forum...
Check the April 1977 issue. It has all the details and receipts.
You got any ideas buzz?
What kind of ceiling is it? Plaster? Drywall? If it is drywall it will need to be removed. Wet drywall will grow molds quickly. Drywall is easier to repair than plaster. Plaster ceiling is more problematic because it is entirely different from a drywall patch.

Is the ceiling bulging or just showing water stains?

What kind of floor in the bathroom?
Direct fans to blow on the wet areas as much as possible. Shop vac if you have one.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Morning everyone. Ran out of kief the day before yesterday. No smoke until April 3rd. Just using my grizzly.
Yeah it's $12 a can....kief costs me $20 a gram.
This sucks

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Is the house a rental? Maybe if you clean/dry it out well enough it'll be ok. Even if you have to remove and replace the drywall, that isnt the most difficult job to do yourself, and u seem like a pretty handy guy. It is a pain in the rear tho but honestly shouldnt take more than a day to do, and that's including letting the plaster dry and painting.
Sorry that you hopped off the wagon (is it on or off the wagon when youre sober?) but a couple beers isnt too bad, not like u were before. I think youll be good, just got to settle down and deal with life as it comes. What's that saying, wherever you go, there you are? It just means you cant run away from your problems if youre carrying them inside you.

The league banned the hip drop swivel tackle because it was injuring too many players, so i imagine there will be more offense next year if a tackler can only hang on if he grabs a ball carrier from behind, cant pull backwards or twist sideways.

shithawk420

Veteran
Its drywall. Got everything dry on the floor.Bathroom floor upstairs is linoleum. The water went right down the vent . Luckily there dont look like theres damage but that dont mean much. If it was a rental id be fucked. my mom is already wanting me out. I dont have the tools or the money to replace the drywall. my dad says it might be ok and hes a roofer so i dont know. even if i got lucky i still need to prevent mold

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Its drywall. Got everything dry on the floor.Bathroom floor upstairs is linoleum. The water went right down the vent . Luckily there dont look like theres damage but that dont mean much. If it was a rental id be fucked. my mom is already wanting me out. I dont have the tools or the money to replace the drywall. my dad says it might be ok and hes a roofer so i dont know. even if i got lucky i still need to prevent mold
I had a valve that leaked behind a refrigerator. It was a slow leak that seeped out under the tongue in groove flooring in front of the fridge. The drywall was wet and I cut it out. Mold had begun on the surrounding drywall and I found this stuff. It works on drywall and kills mold dead.

There is good information on that site under the heading HOW TO FIGHT MOLD.

Latest posts

Latest posts