What's new

NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
lol should be a good one baba, I was at the last one we played. levi's stadium sounded pretty good during the preseason...secondary got a little beat up in dallas, just like marshal and Jeffrey so I guess it's s push

iTarzan

Bradshaw is great if he stays healthy. I guess the Colts did get hosed on the TRich trade. But I will give it a few more games. Neither one will get a ton of carries but it would be nice for some production from RB.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Tmz is out to ruin anything n everything they can get near........ fuck them they need to stay outta sports n the real world n stay bothering the Kardashian myle cyrus n other meaninless ppl,.....

TMZ IMO is doing an excellent job here, if it wasn't for them Beats by RayRay would be on the field playing next week. I actually think its funny how TMZ tried to have a meeting with the NFL and the NFL acted liked they were too good for them.....well that bit them in the ass! If your implying the TMZ is trying to ruin the NFL here well then I would have to plain and simple disagree with you. If anything they're trying to send a message to the league and Goodell that they're might be the most powerful people in sports but they are certainly not above the law and should not be covering up such sensitive issue as hitting women! Its actually funny to see how TMZ has backed the mighty NFL into a corner like a scared puppy dog. I may not love TMZ either but I feel they did the right thing here in exposing the NFL in a HUGE way.

Baba, I actually think DA BEARS! will keep it close at the new stadium, public perception will think the 9ers are better than they are right now after beating up my pathetic Dallas team. Plus the bears getting a whole 7 points with those massive WR's all because they lost to the bills in a close one at home. I think the bears keep it closer than people think.

Itarzan, not guess they did get hosed. Mike Lomabardi pulled off one of the best trades of all time getting a 1st rounder back for a RB!!!!! Good RB's don't even get drafted til the 2-3rd rounds in today's game.

Green lung

Veteran

What else has Goodell covered up so the NFL wouldn't look bad?

Did he know about the Aaron Hernandez murders in 2012? and decided to protect the "shield".

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
No, but i am sure they knew about his past at florida before he even entered the league. Also how about the concussion cover up!? They made a documentary about all of it on PBS called "league of denial." How about not testing for PED's all these years!!!! maybe not a cover-up but definitely more denial, this should be changing any day now though.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I love HGH...You body can take a beating and heal itself up so quick... Without it....NFL players will shatter like glass and be injured all the time...

Browns trade to the Colts is one step below the Lakers trading Vlade Divac for 17 year old Kobe Bryant :)

NFL let Ray Lewis Murder someone or have some hand in it.... and he won a SuperBowl that year... never heard it again

Are any NFL players even half way smart outside of QB's? Seems to be the only position where they test for intelligence

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Adrian Peterson charged with Child Abuse!!!

Boom goes the Dynamite :)

To be clear, "The incident in question involves Peterson using a switch to spank his son, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the fluidity of the case."

So, not the kind of Child Abuse that usually comes to mind, and nothing worse than most of our dads ever did.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Cmon mang..... the refs didnt ruin the game now the press will.... who n what is comin up next... if they snoop into anyone they will find so dirt... worry bout football.. not players personal lives...

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
To be clear, "The incident in question involves Peterson using a switch to spank his son, said the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the fluidity of the case."

So, not the kind of Child Abuse that usually comes to mind, and nothing worse than most of our dads ever did.

I got the switch plenty of times.

Leather belt and wooden paddle too, one with holes and one without.

No wind resistance to the holy one!

And you know what? I deserved it.

Abuse.... I think not. :tiphat:

watts

ohms
Veteran
my dad struck me in the nuts once when he whooped me with belt

According to the police report, Peterson allegedly sent text messages to the child's mother saying he "felt bad" because he struck the kid in the testicles.

"Got him in the nuts once I noticed. But I felt so bad, n I'm all tearing that butt up when needed!" the text said.

Peterson allegedly sent a follow up text saying, "Never do I go overboard! But all my kids will know, hey daddy has he biggest heart but don't play no games when it comes to acting right."

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
my brothers are still in highscool, in the Midwest....they still get switched by their principal. no joke....

no there is a point where correction becomes abuse no doubt, determining whether or not that line was crossed should be the main focus.

much different than the ray rice scenario imho.

Miraculous Meds

That's tricky shit to figure out. If its not clear abuse the media needs to stay the f, out of peoples families. But people eat this shit up, look were talking about it on cannabis forum forfuks sake.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
your life being in the media spotlight goes with the territory, if you chose to play in the nfl, or act in movies etc. you have to know that the moment you fuck up it's going to be a media shit fest...theres two ways to avoid it, don't do stupid inexcusable shit or pick a line of work that doesn't involve having the media elbow deep in your ass...If your getting broken off millions of dollars for a relatively short career isn't it just wise to keep your nose clean? if I'm getting paid like that and there's wordage in my contract that forbids the use of alcohol you can bet your ass I'll take 10 years off from booze and have my bank accounts on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.