What's new

Next Seedbay Drop. KG

H

Homer J Pimpin

Knifewrench I kinda know where you're comin' from.....I too was a little dissapointed for the excat same reason...............professionalism........but @ the end of the day I was just happy to have happy brother....I am positive that if the 2 seeds are that important to you Karma will see to it you recieve them......just ask politely in pm,explain your situation and he will make good....Ya gotta have a little slack in this business we are all stoners here and we all make stoner mistakes and because we all know this,these things happen and get resolved.......We are professionals and stoners........So we have stoner professionalism.........

Had no problems with my Beelze Bubba pack. I'd be happy with 10 even though I received 12/12. Lucky to have access to this stuff imho. Maybe Karma will send you too more :)

K

Karma Genetics

knifewrench you got every right to be pissed bro, i would be too.

The happy brother BX2 where the first i packed in the new packing, and i changed there to go from 10 seeds a pack to 12 seeds.

Me stoney went on like the times before and seem to have jut atomatic counted to 10 not 12.

There is for shure 6 people that got 10 HB seeds and payed for 12, not cool at all.

I am trying to think of a way to easly sort you and the others.

PS:

B5 = Mahayana second grade seeds.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I just got my order in today and all had 12+ beans in them with new packaging. The Ghostrider Og had 15 and my Sour Brother had 19!!!! i couldnt believe my eyes when i counted them lol. Thanks again Karma...ill be sure to do a nice thread with a lil of all the varieties i have from you. Good vibez

Acotaco

Got 11 funky dwarfs and 14 kryponitie the kryp looked kinda pale but I think they will be fine. I got b5 with mine. Thanks guys. Just gave a buddy 3 of the kryp and 3 dwarf to start

Now that I think of it, I didn't get any free B3 or B5 with my Karma order... oh well good looking Acotaco start them seedlings up!

Thought I'd throw these couple week old seedlings in here....Top 3 of the little guys are 3 Beelze Bubba's with another 3 cracked in a paper towel...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 17

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I've got two Karma creations in my garden, Bubba Brother and Lucifer OG but I need some Jack O Nesia in my life. :joint: