What's new

Next Seedbay Drop. KG

Buddle

Veteran
Actually, I'd prefer if you looked at it more as your gain. After all, I'm sure someone here would love to test "whatever it is". Try to always look on the brighter side.

M.

I've got cuts that I have been growing a long time.They can look very different depending on whose growing them.Please show your pics of the real Shoreline.

Morphote

Veteran
I've got cuts that I have been growing a long time.They can look very different depending on whose growing them.Please show your pics of the real Shoreline.

Thank you for making my point for me. If I had as much experience with the real Shoreline as you do with some of your cuts, then it would be damn near impossible for you to pass off a fake Shoreline cut to me, yes? Well, my friend, this is exactly the case. As stated before, I was not the only person to tell KG that his Shoreline cut was not real. Doesn't the fact that multiple people agreed with me have any bearing on this to any of you? Blind loyalty is still blind. Have any of you actually taken the time to look for the thread of which I speak? It's right here at IC mag. Some strains you (or Swerve or KG) simply cannot bullshit me on. Shoreline is one of them. Find the thread. Read it. There's plenty of pics there to back me up.

M.

fuzzy

shoreline

shoreline

Im from the texas coast and would like to see Somebodies shoreline cut please?!Ive got shoreline X herijuana.Taste a little metalic,grape bloody taste.Show some pics Morph. ps,sorry K dont mean to mess your thread up, peace,fuzzy

K

Karma Genetics

I dont realy feel the urge to defend. as i got nothing to hide, when you cant believe in my integetry. I think you missing the whole karma way of thinking,

Yes i sold 10 packs Pointbreak In the PreRelease, the ?shoreline is not in my P1 stock anymore, great specimen tho. I cant say you are not right on that one as i have only seen that cut labeld as that, all other cuts where perfect labeld and treu so only doubt was your statment.

About Bear being a Kush well talk all you want i am smoking it and belive me i smoked a load of kush the last few years, dont think Cali is the only spot its at bro, it's all over the world already.

I respect you opinion but dont try to make me look like one of them Lying seedcomp.

As you and all others here know i do all i can to KEEP IT REAL. no bullshit talk no Hyping just simply letting the beans speak.

I also dont delete post's never have and never will, this karma vendors forum is not moderated by me. And your post will stay.

I think enouf have been said, dont like this getting in to a mud throwing fight. People have been able te say what they want, Now lets get On.

Peace KG

Morphote

Veteran
I dont realy feel the urge to defend. as i got nothing to hide, when you cant believe in my integetry. I think you missing the whole karma way of thinking,

Yes i sold 10 packs Pointbreak In the PreRelease, the ?shoreline is not in my P1 stock anymore, great specimen tho. I cant say you are not right on that one as i have only seen that cut labeld as that, all other cuts where perfect labeld and treu so only doubt was your statment.

About Bear being a Kush well talk all you want i am smoking it and belive me i smoked a load of kush the last few years, dont think Cali is the only spot its at bro, it's all over the world already.

I respect you opinion but dont try to make me look like one of them Lying seedcomp.

As you and all others here know i do all i can to KEEP IT REAL. no bullshit talk no Hyping just simply letting the beans speak.

I also dont delete post's never have and never will, this karma vendors forum is not moderated by me. And your post will stay.

I think enouf have been said, dont like this getting in to a mud throwing fight. People have been able te say what they want, Now lets get On.

Peace KG

There you are KG. Thank you once again for admitting that your ?Shoreline cut might not be real. Your fanbase seems to be very loyal to you and I respect that. It doesn't change the fact that I told you that you did not have the real Shoreline cut. I'm not questioning your integrity, but if you market seeds as Shoreline related then I feel that you are obligated to make sure that's exactly what they are. I had hoped to help you avoid this very predicament by letting you know the truth, but you went ahead and sold those seeds as a Shoreline cross. You seem to be able to create quality crosses, so I don't know why you would feel the need to market something as Shoreline if it wasn't. That's my only problem with this. I feel the same way about your "original OG Kush" but I'll drop that as I am tired of repeating myself. Although I will not be accepting it, thanks again for the offer to test your seeds. I hope you understand that I was only ever trying to help. I wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors, and with that I will happily stay out of your forum.

M.

BudMuncher1

I 'll test them! No women No kids! your a dick! No woman would put up with your constant bitching. I think you might be a woman. Go troll somewhere else. All you want to do is argue and get the last word in. Dragging peoples name through the mud. Truely pathetic. Hate hate hate...Have a little respect when your in someone else's house. Theres 2 extra pgs to this thread from that garbage.Uhhg

Any ways, on the recent release I scored some of the White OG v2 and recieved some freebies C3 and B5. just wondering what they might be. 5 out of 6 of my c3 have popped and looking very vigorous.Thx for providing such a great service.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you understand that I was only ever trying to help. I wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors, and with that I will happily stay out of your forum.

M.

No you weren't, and you never are. You are a complete dickhead on whatever MMJ website you try to scurry to. You have an ego problem you can't run away from and your feign of help is merely a manipulative guise to cover up the fact that you are an asshole. I would make a new name and start on another new forum, again.

:tiphat:

P.S. who the hell would want you to test their seeds when your garden looks like shit 24/7 which is why you will never show any pictures again after the ones you showed in the MNS thread and no one would call you out on it except me. The plants you posted went through environmental hell and weren't even out of veg. Hmm, wonder why you have "herm city"? I wouldn't post any either. In fact I don't think it would even be possible for you to tell what is legit and what is not based on your grow skills.

:blowbubbles:

Last edited:

medleaf

Did someone say bear og? I was at the htcc and smoked some bear and let me tell you it was killer! I have been waiting for the day when this or any bear og cross comes out. Karma please, let me know when seeds are available so I can be first in line. Thanks again for everything karma. happy gardening leaf

jochen_45

Veteran
.....................................................................................
Any ways, on the recent release I scored some of the White OG v2 and recieved
some freebies C3 and B5. just wondering what they might be. 5 out of 6 of my c3
have popped and looking very vigorous.Thx for providing such a great service.

I have also got the C3 freebies and could read that they are second grade indica dominant freebies,
at another thread someone said that they are 2grade White OG v2, but I dont know if thats right.
The B5 should be a sativa dominant plant.

And to "the Incredible", lets give this guy not to much attention
or he will come back to disrespect this vendorroom.
Have a nice day...

BudMuncher1

I have also got the C3 freebies and could read that they are second grade indica dominant freebies,
at another thread someone said that they are 2grade White OG v2, but I dont know if thats right.
The B5 should be a sativa dominant plant.

And to "the Incredible", lets give this guy not to much attention
or he will come back to disrespect this vendorroom.
Have a nice day...[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33131&pictureid=771658&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Yeah Karma popped in on Homers thread and confirmed the c3 is White Og v2.. They look light in color but 5 out of 6 popped within 24 hrs.
Now just like to know what the b5 is.

Yeah Karma popped in on Homers thread and confirmed the c3 is White Og v2.. They look light in color but 5 out of 6 popped within 24 hrs.
Now just like to know what the b5 is.

:yeahthats

just got my happy brother bx2 and there were only 10 seeds as opposed to the 12 that was listed... it sucks because that was the deciding factor on why i decided to go with karma's HB instead of one of chimera's offerings, and now i feel like i made the wrong choice...... i just dont kow why professionalism is so hard to find in this so called "industry"

BudMuncher1

just got my happy brother bx2 and there were only 10 seeds as opposed to the 12 that was listed... it sucks because that was the deciding factor on why i decided to go with karma's HB instead of one of chimera's offerings, and now i feel like i made the wrong choice...... i just dont kow why professionalism is so hard to find in this so called "industry"

I just looked on the Bou and Bay and it says 10 seeds. The bay list 12 but it says 10 in the description. Pretty harsh comment over 2 seeds and Im sure u got the freebies too. Your lucky u got them.
BTW thx for the freebies karma. Looking forward to the b5 Mahayana!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah Karma did mention he must have made a mistake when packing the new beans. Mistakes happin but grow those seeds out and I bet you won't feel like you made a wrong choice.

I just looked on the Bou and Bay and it says 10 seeds. The bay list 12 but it says 10 in the description.

can you understand why i expected 12 though? its seems silly to not read the description before you buy something(and it absolutely is) but ive been reading about happy brother for a long time so i didnt feel the need to read the description as i knew what i was buying as far as the characteristics are concerned.

Pretty harsh comment over 2 seeds

i dont think it was harsh. misrepresenting something isnt professional and if it was an oversight by seedbay or karma, karma should go and fix it so customers like me dont get the wrong idea... "quit being a prick over 2 seeds bro," i can understand why im coming off as a petty little bitch but 2 seeds on my side effects me WAY more than it does karma. 2 seeds to karma isnt a drop in the bucket, 2 seeds to me is 1/6th of my bucket.

and Im sure u got the freebies too.

the freebies are nice and i appreciate them but its not what i wanted or paid for. i have OGs/elites up the ass(living in CA) and the reason why i bought HB is because i thought it would be unique compared to all old tired shit around here.

Your lucky u got them.

i'd be lucky if i got 13 seeds, im not lucky to have 2nd rate seeds of genetics i dont have the time and space for. id prefer to just get what i paid for(or what i thought i paid for)

BTW thx for the freebies karma. Looking forward to the b5 Mahayana!

as i said in my other post the deciding factor on picking karmas HB over another variety i wanted was the fact that i thought their were 12 seeds.

like i said before i dont think i was being harsh or cruel to karma just expressing my dissappoint on what turned out to be confusing/misleading scenario.

Yeah Karma did mention he must have made a mistake when packing the new beans. Mistakes happin but grow those seeds out and I bet you won't feel like you made a wrong choice.

of course. i cant wait to grow her along side tried & true/widespread elites and give a comprehensive review on how she stacks up to our(CA) overhyped varieties.

i still have love for karma, not a hater, not a dickriding fanboi... just an objective consumer with high standards