What's new

NEWYEAR GROWING,NEW STARINS???

G

Well canna once I create my new strain then i do all the inbreeding to make it stable. This is how its done the world over !!!

Inbreeding old skool strains is not needed In my eyes as there will always be people doing this. The only problem I can see at the moment is the fact that so many crosses are being made by people and given new names that infact some times you think you are dealing with a new strain when realy its an old strain just given a new name and everyone thinks its great !!!

Last edited:

Hashish

brummygaz said:
Yes hash I have at least 7 of my own strains

ODB or old dirty bastard.
Brummy gum
choccy chron
silver moonshine
pepe le pew
juicy widow
stone roses
So yes I have done it many a time bro lol

It takes a long time for me too find the parents I want but thats beacuse im a perfection head.

Ask a silly question:pointlaugThey all sound amazing Brummygaz those names are outstanding aswell Bro, what is the juicy Widow and the SilverMoonshine like for taste and potencey Mate can your seeds be bought anywhere yet Brummygaz?
i would like too try those two for starters if they could be bought. TIA:hashish:joint:

G

Juicy widow is sensi seeds juicy fruit crossed with dutch passions white widow the taste is on the fruity side and the high is knock out. The only down side is you need a realy humid grow room beacuse of the thai that is in it.

Silvermoonshine is silver haze crossed with old time moonshine not the easy type grow people want it's also a long finnisher around 15 weeks and has massive stretch.

I dont sell seeds they are given to close friends. If you talk too me in a few months I will have something new !!! that I will give to you no problem.

The stock I have left will be only used to make more seeds after I have had them sitting for a few years.

Last edited:

Hashish

They both sound excellent Brummygaz i would love to try those for growing and smoking i was,nt sure if you sold or not, but i would definitley take you up on that offer in a few months Bud, i will be looking forward to that alright Brummygaz.talk to you soon. hashish

Hell9

Do u mean 'in Ireland' or 'from Ireland'...?

If its the latter then frankly, you wont. Its pretty safe to say that any hash made in Ireland is for personal or close friend usage.

Hash available to buy in Ireland is usually Morrocan. Soapbar or polm hash for the most part. You'd prob need to know someone to sort u out. Buying on the streets isnt recommended. You'll more than likely end up paying far too much for low quality/rubbish smoke. That is if u dont get completely ripped!

igohydro

I disagree,there are more people selling soap than ever before here.All one would need to do is find a good bar!haha
There was even a time when gansters were putting cards through peoples letter boxes,Hash for Cash.
What other country in the world is like this.
p.s The cards are no joke,cheeky bastards.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
I go ..... the hash for cash sounds a bit suspect ... like you ring ... "yeh ?I got money" ....ten minutes later your doors going down.... lol

I too got some C99 ... some "cheese" (exodus) and some "Mists of destruction" ~ mystery mix

not Ireland but uk......

PEACE

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
I go ...Mists is a frebie from GN ... still waiting to plant ... with some c99 .....
Thanks
Indeed the weed is freed ....
PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts