What's new

Newt Gingrich on drug laws

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Stop saying things that make me want to vote for the man damnit! I obviously despise him too much but damn is the prospect of a pimp President awesome. Pity it wasn't the black guy in office now, racists would have a field day.:p

Pardon the ignorance but how'd he do that? If we're going by your analogy Paul is goddamn Anakin Skywalker in debates.

lol...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Stop saying things that make me want to vote for the man damnit! I obviously despise him too much but damn is the prospect of a pimp President awesome. Pity it wasn't the black guy in office now, racists would have a field day.:p

Pardon the ignorance but how'd he do that? If we're going by your analogy Paul is goddamn Anakin Skywalker in debates.

Wasnt Anakin just baby Vader? Youre going way out there.

Newt can jedi mind trick anyone into anything.

Santorm attacks Newt for being part of the establishment.
Newt, rather than deflect, completely embraces it, 'i led the Republican revolution that led to the first Rep house since the 1930's.' (He couldnt have been much more accurate, Newt certainly did that, and the country has never been so divided.)

'No, i didnt ask my wife if i can fuck around, and then divorce her while she is dealing with an illness that requires someone to keep low levels of stress. WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? I am appalled you would lead a debate with a question like that'.

That is some jedi mind trick shit.

obi-wan.jpg

these aren't the droids you're looking for

GP73LPC

Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ShroomDr again.

Preacher

Wasnt Anakin just baby Vader? Youre going way out there.

Newt can jedi mind trick anyone into anything.

Santorm attacks Newt for being part of the establishment.
Newt, rather than deflect, completely embraces it, 'i led the Republican revolution that led to the first Rep house since the 1930's.' (He couldnt have been much more accurate, Newt certainly did that, and the country has never been so divided.)

'No, i didnt ask my wife if i can fuck around, and then divorce her while she is dealing with an illness that requires someone to keep low levels of stress. WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? I am appalled you would lead a debate with a question like that'.

That is some jedi mind trick shit.

[redacted for bandwidth conservation]

these aren't the droids you're looking for
Impressive.
Most impressive.
Obi-Wan has taught you well.

I do agree, that's quite the trick. If their collective testicles hadn't atrophied to death due to lack of use by now the Dems would roast him alive for pointing out that's exactly the kind of asshole we take you for but we both know how that (won't) end.

As for Anakin do keep in mind he was quite literally the absolute best fighter pilot in the galaxy. He died when he became Darth Vader. Like Anakin making a complete bitch out of a star destroyer, Paul should be able to own this kind of bullshit. You know, if he got any time to speak.

Right now, Ron Paul is winning the reader polls for both CNN.com and drudge report.com. I sent a message for freedom by voting for Dr Paul in both polls. Gingrich is a close second on the drudge report poll; Scary!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Doesnt matter who wins online polls.

Dr Paul is polling 4th in the exit polls of tonights primary.

Newt is having the greatest day of his life!

He picked up this guys endorsement
Chuck-Norris-Guns-Flag-600x394.jpg

newt-gingrich-quote.jpg

Newt-67079815823.jpeg

GP73LPC

Veteran
Newt is a FUCKTARD !!!!

that is all...

GP73LPC <-- adding S.C. to a place i would not ever want to live. :tiphat:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I bet you wouldnt say that to Newt if Mr. Norris was standing next to him...
MV5BMTk2MzU4ODA4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI3NDk0NA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

If becoming Speaker wasnt the greatest day of his life, this has to be.

Im sure his speech will be a great opportunity to toot his own horn.
It could get epic.
Anyone will self esteem problems should listen and take notes.
Anyone wishing to become a televangelist should also watch closely and learn to emulate this master.

GP73LPC

Veteran
lol ^^^^^

he's in full on Newt the Egomaniac form as we speak...

he's a fucking creep...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
BRAVO. That was relatively very well crafted. I give it a B.

He could have been more fiery. He also should have played up how much he won by. He fucking kicked Mitt's ass hardcore. Over 12% points. Newt was down that just two weeks ago.

FWIW, he does plan on ending all White House Czars day one.

(There is a Drug Czar.)

(Im sure that post will be replaced with a Goering/Himmler "protection squadron")

Last edited:
Online polls are like a free advertisement, they also show support for a canadate and in Pauls case, shows more support than the media reports for him. So keep voting for these polls.

C

Classy@Home

I wouldn't trust that shifty eyed bastard to hold my dogs leash...

Conservative family values, my winking brown butthole.

Serial adulterer, deadbeat debtor - generally all round unsavory rat bastard.

Looking at him I see the worst of what Reagan foisted on the US - that moral majority bullshit, most of whom wouldn't know right from wrong (personally) if it was tattooed on their hands.

The worlds best at "Do as we say - not as we do".

But a solid "10" w/ the self-righteous, blue rinse set.

GP73LPC

Veteran
DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i didn't agree with you so much this shit wouldn't happen...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Classy@Home again.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
good friends with henry kissinger ;)

^^ if that doesnt make you one of the biggest most perverted bastards on the planet then i dont know what does,,

but he has more chance of beating obama than romney and america has all those bombs with irans name on and newt would fucking kill (literally) to get the chance to push the button,,

i can see world war III tatooed across his forhead,

C

Classy@Home

good friends with henry kissinger ;)

^^ if that doesnt make you one of the biggest most perverted bastards on the planet then i dont know what does,,

but he has more chance of beating obama than romney and america has all those bombs with irans name on and newt would fucking kill (literally) to get the chance to push the button,,

i can see world war III tatooed across his forhead,
Are you sure that's not three sixes instead of ones???

Latest posts

Latest posts