What's new

News and current events

Gry

Veteran
Yes and also aware of the fact she answered a casting call for an actress by those people who finance her..... and she reads from the script they provide. When she attempts to go off script she exposes herself as a clueless idiot.
What's with the continual need to refer to other people in such disparaging terms ?

M

Mr D

What's with the continual need to refer to other people in such disparaging terms ?

AOC has disparaged white people, cisgendered people and Trump voters on a national stage which is something we hear repeated Ad nauseam by the other people I disparage.

Like Trump the more you watch and listen to her it becomes apparent that they are idiots.

I can only assume the hundreds of disparaging remarks posted in this forum about Trump and his supporters is a form of disparaging rhetoric that you support. Or maybe you have just not gotten around to calling it out because it's not as popular here.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Trump claims he has 'absolute right' to order US companies out of China under 1977 la

Trump claims he has 'absolute right' to order US companies out of China under 1977 la

"I have the absolute right to do that, but we'll see how it goes."

PROOF, both sides have their share of mouthy idiots.:tiphat:

........ so where is this insanity headed, is this how it ends, things just globally fall apart????:bigeye:

M

moose eater

The lowest common denominator screws up the gene pool.... and politics.

CaptainDankness

According to a report on NBC “heterosexuality is just not working.”

Brought to you by the same media that says:"Cuckolding can be positive"

The liberal media really hates the traditional family.
Yeah I still can't believe the cuckold being positive. "Hey Bob want come over, have a couple beers, watch the game and maybe fuck my wife?" LMAO

No fucking way in hell! I eat my wife's pussy and just no. I guess if you want to make a ho a housewife that might work. Lol

M

Mr D

Yeah I still can't believe the cuckold being positive. "Hey Bob want come over, have a couple beers, watch the game and maybe fuck my wife?" LMAO

No fucking way in hell! I eat my wife's pussy and just no. I guess if you want to make a ho a housewife that might work. Lol

Through the magic of genital mutilation you can become a girl or a boy in spite of genetics... What a wonderful fuckin world we live in.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It even comes complete with judgemental asshats who can't mind their own business and reserve the right to be in charge of everyone.

CaptainDankness

It even comes complete with judgemental asshats who can't mind their own business and reserve the right to be in charge of everyone.
I don't care about tranny's much, I will joke about them when there is no tranny around.

The only problem I have with them is that you can even get a sex change in prison!! I don't think my taxes should have to pay for sex changes or hormones and hormone blockers. Not too mention those drugs are really bad for your health, costing the tax payer even more money to make a prisoner a tranny prison slut. It's prison you ain't supposed to get what you want!!

Now I'm perfectly fine if someone spends their hard earned money on cosmetic surgery and hormones. It's a choice, they won't keel over and die if you don't cut their dick off. Lol

White Beard

I don't care about tranny's much, I will joke about them when there is no tranny around.

so just a garden-variety asshole...won’t make fun of ‘em if they’re around, maybe

The only problem I have with them is that you can even get a sex change in prison!! I don't think my taxes should have to pay for sex changes or hormones and hormone blockers. Not too mention those drugs are really bad for your health, costing the tax payer even more money to make a prisoner a tranny prison slut. It's prison you ain't supposed to get what you want!!

I don’t want to know which glory hole you keep pulling this shit from, but I admit a sort of curiosity as to why you’re driven to believe whatever you’re told, no matter how ridiculous....

M

moose eater

For some reason lately, emails from my friend in France fail to cheer me up the way they might.

(Snippet from the article forwarded today)

--------------------------------
""""The proposed bill would create a broad definition of “domestic terrorism” to include any attempt to “affect” or “influence” government policy or actions. And it would include property damage—even attempted property damage—as a terrorist act subject to a 25-year prison sentence.

In other words, if you opposed the Dakota Access pipeline at Standing Rock and wanted the government to revoke the pipeline permit, you might be considered a terrorist.

If you painted “Black Lives Matter” on a wall to advocate against police violence, that could be terrorism, too.

And if you threw a rock at a bank window to take a stand against the 1% —even if you missed—you could spend half your life in a federal prison.
So far as I can tell, McCaul and his co-sponsors are taking advantage of a moment of profound insecurity to advance a bill that will criminalize dissent."""""

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/dissent-is-being-criminalized-right-under-our-noses/

----------------------------------------------------

Bullies often push as hard and as far as they can, before someone, at some poorly defined moment in time and action, decides to bust them in the chops hard enough to get their attention.

Gry

Veteran
What do you call one dead billionaire neoconservative imperialist?

A good fucking start.
The double standards and lack of integrity by the Koch
family demonstrate their perspective well.
They couldn't even treat each other decently.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
David Koch
From Wikipedia,

This article is about the American businessman. For other uses, see David Koch (disambiguation).

Born
David Hamilton Koch
May 3, 1940
Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
Died
August 23, 2019 (aged 79)
Southampton, New York, U.S.
Education
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS, MS)
Occupation
Vice president of Koch Industries
Known for
Philanthropy to cultural and medical institutions
Support of libertarian and conservative causes[1][2]
Net worth
US$48 billion (June 2019)
Political party
Libertarian (before 1984)
Republican (1984–2019)
Board member of
Aspen Institute, Cato Institute, Reason Foundation, Americans for Prosperity Foundation, WGBH, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Ballet Theatre, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Deerfield Academy, NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, American Museum of Natural History
Spouse(s)
Julia Flesher (m. 1996)
Children
Parent(s)
Fred C. Koch
Mary Robinson
Relatives
Frederick R. Koch (brother)
Charles Koch (brother)
Bill Koch (twin brother)
David Hamilton Koch (/koʊk/; May 3, 1940 – August 23, 2019) was an American businessman, philanthropist, political activist, and chemical engineer. He joined the family business Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the United States, in 1970. He became president of the subsidiary Koch Engineering in 1979, and he became a co-owner of Koch Industries, with elder brother Charles, in 1983. He served as an executive vice president until his retirement in 2018. Upon retirement in June 2018 due to health issues, Koch received the title of director emeritus.
Koch was a libertarian. He was the 1980 Libertarian candidate for Vice President of the United States and helped finance the campaign. He founded Citizens for a Sound Economy. He donated to political advocacy groups and to political campaigns, almost entirely Republican. He moved to the Republican Party in 1984; in 2012 he spent over $100 million to oppose the re-election of President Barack Obama.
As of June 2019, he was ranked as the 11th-richest person in the world (tied with his brother Charles), with a fortune of $50.5 billion. Koch contributed to several charities including Lincoln Center, Sloan Kettering, NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, and the Dinosaur Wing at the American Museum of Natural History. The New York State Theater at Lincoln Center, home of the New York City Ballet, was renamed the David H. Koch Theater in 2008 following a gift of $100 million for the renovation of the theater. Koch was the fourth richest person in the US as of 2012 and the wealthiest resident of New York City as of 2013.

* Is this the guy you guys are talking about? - not the Australian TV presenter - lol

Gry

Veteran
David Koch
From Wikipedia,

This article is about the American businessman. For other uses, see David Koch (disambiguation).

Born
David Hamilton Koch
May 3, 1940
Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
Died
August 23, 2019 (aged 79)
Southampton, New York, U.S.
Education
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS, MS)
Occupation
Vice president of Koch Industries
Known for
Philanthropy to cultural and medical institutions
Support of libertarian and conservative causes[1][2]
Net worth
US$48 billion (June 2019)
Political party
Libertarian (before 1984)
Republican (1984–2019)
Board member of
Aspen Institute, Cato Institute, Reason Foundation, Americans for Prosperity Foundation, WGBH, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Ballet Theatre, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Deerfield Academy, NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, American Museum of Natural History
Spouse(s)
Julia Flesher (m. 1996)
Children
Parent(s)
Fred C. Koch
Mary Robinson
Relatives
Frederick R. Koch (brother)
Charles Koch (brother)
Bill Koch (twin brother)
David Hamilton Koch (/koʊk/; May 3, 1940 – August 23, 2019) was an American businessman, philanthropist, political activist, and chemical engineer. He joined the family business Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the United States, in 1970. He became president of the subsidiary Koch Engineering in 1979, and he became a co-owner of Koch Industries, with elder brother Charles, in 1983. He served as an executive vice president until his retirement in 2018. Upon retirement in June 2018 due to health issues, Koch received the title of director emeritus.
Koch was a libertarian. He was the 1980 Libertarian candidate for Vice President of the United States and helped finance the campaign. He founded Citizens for a Sound Economy. He donated to political advocacy groups and to political campaigns, almost entirely Republican. He moved to the Republican Party in 1984; in 2012 he spent over $100 million to oppose the re-election of President Barack Obama.
As of June 2019, he was ranked as the 11th-richest person in the world (tied with his brother Charles), with a fortune of $50.5 billion. Koch contributed to several charities including Lincoln Center, Sloan Kettering, NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, and the Dinosaur Wing at the American Museum of Natural History. The New York State Theater at Lincoln Center, home of the New York City Ballet, was renamed the David H. Koch Theater in 2008 following a gift of $100 million for the renovation of the theater. Koch was the fourth richest person in the US as of 2012 and the wealthiest resident of New York City as of 2013.

* Is this the guy you guys are talking about? - not the Australian TV presenter - lol
That would indeed be the right one.
Most people are simply born into a family, but David was so damned special, that we are informed he "joined" his.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Seems like a very powerful man in his time - from some sort of family dynasty - by the looks of it - and has recently passed on - after a good innings of 79 years -

I just can't figure out how to say 'Koch?' - do you say it like 'Cough?' - or like 'Cooch?' - strange name -