What's new

New420Guy Durban Auto Reg

NeDank

Did a little lite defoliation on the Durbans today.

picture.php

My other tent gardian Missy

picture.php

Overview

picture.php

Unfortunately the Sour 60's are not looking top notch. Today is day 10 for them and as you can see the are tiny. Can't wait to get Wild Thailand Ryder from Herbies. Not sure how long it will take. I've ordered from herbies autoflowering site but not directly from the main herbies site before. Hopefully they show up sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

NeDank

Today I received Think Different seeds from herbies. So I decided to plant one in the Sour LR2 pot that hadn't been emptied yet. Hopefully tomorrow the Wild Thailand Ryder will arrive.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The presence of algae (the green gunk atop your coco) on surface indicates that you are overwatering. That's not going to help.

NeDank

A couple updates today.

I finally got the Wild Thailand Ryder seeds so I planted 1

The Durbans finally showed sex. I have 2 females and a dead male. Edit: the big Durban has yet to show sex. I misjudged because I was looking from too far away. After rearranging the tent today using a 30x jewelers loupe checked all the tops only to find just green whispy things that are growing from the crotch of each node. However the chopped male was actually a male so at least I got it half right.

Edit again: I've had another look at the big durban and she is a she after all.

Unfortunately I also had to get rid of the bonsai's and other plants in the grow room. There simply wouldn't have been room for all the plants now that I have 4 potential auto's.

Last edited:

NeDank

The presence of algae (the green gunk atop your coco) on surface indicates that you are overwatering. That's not going to help.

I realize the algae is not a good thing. However, the algae has dried up for the most part. It first grew when i was overwatering in the beginning. And hasn't went away. Just sort of dried up idk how else to explain it.

NeDank

Day 27

Hi all hope you are doing well. Had a bit of an accident with the Think Different. Somehow it got on top of the soil instead of buried. No clue how that happened but I planted it again and it has sprouted. I would call this day 0 for TD rather than day 1 because it hasn't greened up yet. If that makes sense...

Sour 60 are starting to grow out of their funk. They were severely stunted either by over watering early on or just week seeds. idk the sour lr2 were week too so could be either.

Durbans are doing great. Just now showing sex on the big one. Just a pistil here and there. Not much else.

On with the pics

Durbans

picture.php

picture.php

Sour 60

picture.php

Think Different

picture.php

Sorry I didn't get an overview shot this week. Hope all has a good weekend supposed to be a good one here.

NeDank

Today I ordered some more seeds. Ahhh just couldn't help myself. Variety of the next grow should be good.

I ordered

10 00Seeds Northern Lights auto [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Grew this before and loved it! Might even reverse one)[/FONT]

5 00Seeds Californian Kush auto

3 Sweet Seeds Dark Devil

Now I have enough seeds for all of next year probably. All are from Herbies (like the new look btw):huggg:

NeDank

I may have under estimated how big the two Durban girls are going to get. She is still in pre-flower and growing bigger every day. I'm regretting planting the WTR and TD because they are so small. Oh well what can I do besides super crop the durbans when the other plants start to grow more. I've super cropped in flower before with autos (auto Dr. Feelgood) and it worked well enough. Hopefully I can tame the beast.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
yes, supercrop, and dont forget to tie it if needed because it will regenerate in hours :D if the treat wasnt enough

NeDank

Day 33

I super cropped the durbans today. They have at least doubled in size if not more. Forgot to get a before shot sorry.

Sour 60 are growing well. So far they look to be picking up pace but still pretty small.

Think different and wild thailand ryder are still working on their first set of leaves.

On to the pics

Sour 60
picture.php

Durban
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Think Different
picture.php

NeDank

Just did another round of defoliation and suppercropping to the Durbans. All seems to be going well. Just trying to tame the beast while getting sufficient light to the babies.

Sour 60 is looking better today as well still pretty small but catching up I'd say.

NeDank

Here's a little update. I bought a loupe (30x) from ebay and took some pics with it.

This was the best one
picture.php

and here is Sour 60 today
picture.php

Edit: I finally figured out what to use as a plant stand for the Think Different and Wild Thailand Ryder. What better than a cat carrier.

picture.php

Stacked some 7x7x8 square pot on top of each other to get the Sour 60 closer to the light as well. Forgot to get a pic though

Durbans

picture.php

Babies

picture.php

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a little update. I bought a loupe (30x) from ebay and took some pics with it.

Stick the loupe to the camera lens and find the right focus . You will be able to make nice ones .

- Sour Rocket 60 f4 -

I just noticed that you are doing them under MH .