What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New420Guy Durban Auto Reg

NeDank

Cleaned the tent today! Yay!

Empty

picture.php

Full

picture.php

NeDank

BTW if you haven't herd yet Herbies has credit card processing for orders in the USA. I've ordered twice first 12 Wild Thailand Ryder fems and second 7 Think Different fems over the last couple days. Will let you know when they arrive.

NeDank

I topped the two biggest girls today. Left the short one as is hopefully it will catch up to the others.

bibi40

Think different is a great strain ,
it ' s one of the first " potent " auto ( and tasty ) i had like :biggrin:

:tiphat:

NeDank

Looks like the Sour LR2 are sensitive to over watering. I like to water maybe a tad much in the beginning just to make sure they get a good start. Anyways, one of the plants flopped over. Looks like maybe a fungus attacked the stalk. I'm not sure as I've never had this happen before.

NeDank

Think different is a great strain ,
it ' s one of the first " potent " auto ( and tasty ) i had like :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Hey Bibi, I've herd nothing but great things about Think Different. Hopefully she will grow big for me next year.

NeDank

The 4th Sour 60 sprouted above the soil today so that makes 100% germination from New420Guy's S60. Yay! Not sure whats going on with the Sour LR2. The plants just look week and only 2/3 germed so far. Not to mention the seedling that fell over on it's own. Proped it up though with some coco coir and compost mixture. We shall see what happens next.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the Sour LR2 are sensitive to over watering. I like to water maybe a tad much in the beginning just to make sure they get a good start. Anyways, one of the plants flopped over. Looks like maybe a fungus attacked the stalk. I'm not sure as I've never had this happen before.

Autos do NOT like to be drowned!!!! Newbie mistakes....over watering and over fertilizing.

Think Different was good back then....now it's just mediocre.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
giant autoz, less potent. medium sized offer more in potency, lack yield.

td waz ok, nothin to write home about. aft haz some 23-24% thc. enuff fer me.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
giant autoz, less potent. medium sized offer more in potency, lack yield.

td waz ok, nothin to write home about. aft haz some 23-24% thc. enuff fer me.

Generally speaking, yes- larger autos are less potent.
And also, there's much more than yield and potency to consider.

Had someone on IG wanting >30% thc in an auto. It'll happen, but not much yet that we're aware of.

Most autos are between 15-24% thc.

NeDank

Autos do NOT like to be drowned!!!! Newbie mistakes....over watering and over fertilizing.

Think Different was good back then....now it's just mediocre.

Sorry for the newb mistake... Gotta admit I still am a newb this is only like my 3rd grow indoors. Hopefully the plants will pull through and I'll let them dry out this time.

NeDank

Did some light defoliation on the Durban auto's today to let the light get to the lower branches. Hope it works...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did some light defoliation on the Durban auto's today to let the light get to the lower branches. Hope it works...

Autos, if a true auto....you shouldn't defoliate. Use LST methods, bending down plant to allow lower branches to soak up the light.

Yes, ease up on water. Looks like your coco coir is quite dense. So, it'll probably hold water to the extreme, be saturated. Is there any run off out of your grow bags?

NeDank

Sour LR2's didn't make it. idk if it was me over watering or if they were just weak seeds oh well...

NeDank

Autos, if a true auto....you shouldn't defoliate. Use LST methods, bending down plant to allow lower branches to soak up the light.

Yes, ease up on water. Looks like your coco coir is quite dense. So, it'll probably hold water to the extreme, be saturated. Is there any run off out of your grow bags?

There is runoff after I water usually not much but a bit.

NeDank

Day 19

The durbans are looking good. And the Sour 60 are still just starting.

Not much to say this update so on with the pics

Durbans 2 topped

picture.php

Sour 60
picture.php

My grow tent guardian
picture.php

NeDank

Finally got my garden safe insecticide to do battle with the white flies or some kind of gnats flying around soil level. I don't think these are fungus gnats but some other kind of gnat/fly. Just a couple hours after first application they look to be decimated for the time being.

NeDank

Since I over watered/killed the Sour LR2 I decided to start using my moisture meter for watering. This thing is so simple it's foolproof! Just stick the probe in the soil to the depth you think the roots are and water if it 3 or less. Today the durbans needed water so they got about half a gallon of 1tsp per gal maxigro. Also mixed up a batch of 2tsp per gal maxigrow for the next watering.

As a side note I can't wait to get the Wild Thailand Ryder so I can start one or two. Durbans aren't stretching to much yet and I topped them so the WTR should catch up just fine if all goes well. Also I'm done with reg seed it's just too much hassle growing multiple plants per container. Def harder to water anyways[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. [/FONT]If I want to make seed I'll revers a female nuff said

NeDank

Well the smallest Durban is putting out white hairs so she is a she. Not sure about the other two yet.

Edit: Topped the small Durban girl. Other two were topped last week but she needed to catch up. Here's for hoping we get another female or two

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts