What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New York City Diesel (Soma) x Sour Diesel (Rezdog)

Chillb

Dramamine, I must say ...and I do not have a ton of expeience with all of the new strains but, this stuff is rocking people including myself. Great body high with some tingling head action, who doesn't like tingling head action right? :bigeye: It's made quite a few have a hard time keeping their train of thought after smokin' too. Taste is enveloping and long lasting, even over half through a joint. Usually a couple puffs and I am good for a solid 3 hours. All this from a short 55 days of flowering. This is all in regards to pheno #4, number 3 I have not enjoyed enough of yet.

I love the #4 all around, good job on the cross mang. :tiphat: Got a fat momma of #4 flowerin' again, posting a pic of it shortly ...

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Dramamine, I must say ...and I do not have a ton of expeience with all of the new strains but, this stuff is rocking people including myself. Great body high with some tingling head action, who doesn't like tingling head action right? :bigeye: It's made quite a few have a hard time keeping their train of thought after smokin' too. Taste is enveloping and long lasting, even over half through a joint. Usually a couple puffs and I am good for a solid 3 hours. All this from a short 55 days of flowering. This is all in regards to pheno #4, number 3 I have not enjoyed enough of yet.

I love the #4 all around, good job on the cross mang. :tiphat: Got a fat momma of #4 flowerin' again, posting a pic of it shortly ...

sounds great !!! :tiphat::respect:

Chillb

Back center is #4, left is #3 ... both are 2 weeks in flower. Others are satori and 2 more nycd x sd clones 1 week in.

D

dramamine

Sounds like some nice smoke. Nice to hear it, man. Like I said, you got me wanting to pop more of these. It's some heavy fuel!

Latest posts

Latest posts