What's new

badass-eu

I have the impression that the hair comes out afterwards and that she hasn't finished the process but in some photos it reminds me of balls🤔

badass-eu

This is the Road dawg in the photos for now the NY Amsterdam Sour is fine😊, just remove the parts that seem strange to me while monitoring it or is this part bad in your opinion? We arrive at 8 weeks since the launch on 12/12 but I estimate to be at 6 weeks of flowering

badass-eu

I notice a slowdown on the apex indeed but not so much on the secondaries. It is possible that it is more sensitive than the others in this tent because it alone poses a problem to me, this echoes my attempt to folding during the stretch which resulted in a broken branch of the apex I patched it up as best I could as we can see it holds but... could this be the trigger?🤔

badass-eu

NY Amsterdam Sour
IMG20240101212457.jpg
IMG20240101212509.jpg
IMG20240101212518.jpg
IMG20240101212531.jpg
IMG20240101212541.jpg
IMG20240101212556.jpg
IMG20240101212620.jpg

badass-eu

We are 57 days since the launch on 12/12 in these photos, despite a few adventures with Road dawg I cleaned it and think I'll leave it alone for the end...let's hope it doesn't do more or her nor the others in this box.
Ask your questions.

badass-eu

This week was the fattening week because we see the yellow appear at the start of the week. I waited until this evening because I am currently going through a very cold period. I only fattened the NY Amsterdam Sour, as previously said I am going to leave the road dude rides for last with what he's got... that's it for this update.
Ask your questions.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi,have you harvested your plants or not yet ?
I have used some guano diff veg in my plants like you and I think it's too strong because two of my plants made some smaller flowers than ususal. I used only half the dose but for some plants it was still too much.

badass-eu

Hi,have you harvested your plants or not yet ?
I have used some guano diff veg in my plants like you and I think it's too strong because two of my plants made some smaller flowers than ususal. I used only half the dose but for some plants it was still too much.
hi, I haven't harvested yet even if I'm thinking of taking at least the Road dawg next week, indeed it was a little strong for this one, I have been practicing guanodiff for several crops and indeed it can be strong for certain varieties but in overall I have rather good results with it :)

badass-eu

I would like to continue with the NY Amsterdam Sour because it hasn't finished but last week was the time for fattening but with the cold it wasn't drinking and started to take on the leaves, I I fattened up at the end of the week but it seems to me that it continues to take on the leaves... I just hope that it has not completely gone into senescence, it has 3 weeks left I would say so good that would be Shame

badass-eu

I'm not sure you should keep them going for 3 more weeks, they look very close to be done in the last pictures and if they stopped drinking it's a sign they are close to be harvested.
You are right, given the evolution since the last photos, I will harvest both plants this weekend at the latest and see the Road dawg first...

badass-eu

Hello community, I'm coming to give you news about these plants, I'm harvesting them this weekend so probably the last photos, well this round was the first try with these varieties Ahah...I'm learning and meditating, the next round should be better! 🙂

Last edited: