What's new

badass-eu

Hello IC MAG and Karma community!
I am going to present two varieties of Karma Genetics to you in this cultivation diary but before that let's talk briefly about me, a cannabis lover having started out with feminized varieties, I am trying my hand at regular ones so please be indulgent and any advice or opinions are welcome. welcome, here are the first two: NY Amsterdam Sour crossing JJ NYC Sour D x Karma SourD, Road Dawg crossing Stardawg x Biker Kush.

NY Amsterdam Sour
IMG20231104223449.jpg

Road Dawg

Attachments

• IMG20231104223459.jpg
    IMG20231104223459.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 56

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice , New York Amsterdam Sour sounds like a killer combo.

Got to say not a great name at all ( no offence to Karma so groupies reign it in)

Soma NYCD name really didn't go down well with any NYC or Sour Heads back in the day and New York Amsterdam Sour I think people will associate it with Soma's NYCD or just the Amsterdam Diesel and again not even using the real Sour or anything Amsterdam related strain seems strange to name it that ?

just talking out loudly as NYCD name made alot of pissed off NYC heads I know, dont get me wrong NYCD Red grapefruit cut was 1 of my favourite weeds EVER , just nothing like the Sour Diesel) and the name pissed off alot of people 😆, but man I miss that NYCD Red grapefruit cut ( hopefully 1 day it's found again as that's in top 3 of all-time greatest)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice , New York Amsterdam Sour sounds like a killer combo.

Got to say not a great name at all ( no offence to Karma so groupies reign it in)

Soma NYCD name really didn't go down well with any NYC or Sour Heads back in the day and New York Amsterdam Sour I think people will associate it with Soma's NYCD or just the Amsterdam Diesel and again not even using the real Sour or anything Amsterdam related strain seems strange to name it that ?

just talking out loudly as NYCD name made alot of pissed off NYC heads I know, dont get me wrong NYCD Red grapefruit cut was 1 of my favourite weeds EVER , just nothing like the Sour Diesel) and the name pissed off alot of people 😆, but man I miss that NYCD Red grapefruit cut ( hopefully 1 day it's found again as that's in top 3 of all-time greatest)

You are totaly right 🤣

I get so tyred of thinking of names. And looking back it defantly not a smart name.

The thought at the time was, well JJ.s one is NY, some call my one Amsterdam . So just smacked it together.

It was a limited batch. Dont expect it to realy get known. All the seeds are long gone already.

And brother feel free to talk loudly your mind. We got older and can take it all easy 😉😁✌️

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah its a crazy 1 with the names 😆 , I cringe at half of my names strains over the years down the line, like you say its a hard 1 years down the line we run out of strain names to use 😆.

I'd keep some packs back then maybe as sounds like a killer combo and I can see alot of interest.
Sounds a cool combo either way

badass-eu

Nice choice of seeds, you'll be very happy with the harvest. I've grown some Acid Dawg who are Star Dawg x SD bx2, it was some very strong smoke, you will have some great buds in a few weeks, enjoy.
Thank you, I am very enthusiastic about these😜 the flowering is starting well, more and more hairs are emerging...
soon more photos

kro-magnon

Veteran
It depends what type of notes you're using, in my garden I use nutes from Terra Aquatica, the grow and bloom organic line, I just add the cal/mag when I feed the plants. I had never used some but it helps with the Diesel family and it's necessary if you use LED as it pushes the plants metabolism to its max.

badass-eu

It depends what type of notes you're using, in my garden I use nutes from Terra Aquatica, the grow and bloom organic line, I just add the cal/mag when I feed the plants. I had never used some but it helps with the Diesel family and it's necessary if you use LED as it pushes the plants metabolism to its max.
this helps me thank you😉

Maybe I should phrase it like this, what are the signs of a shortage on the Diesel family?