What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Tent.... New grow: Emerald Traingle Genetics

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Here's one of the seedlings that is a right stinker! Looks Chem dom so I'm thinking it's one of those that I've mixed up cause the Lost Coast OG is the one with Chem in the genes. Really skunky and down right smelly :D

peace!

H

Husky.Rex

You've done a good job there fella the clones and the seedlings are looking pucker :tiphat:

After seeing some of your ET genetics I'm really looking forward to running some of there gear and on a hole cant wait for my current grow to finish so I can get those bad boys in. I never thought I'd say this but there's just to many strains to choose from :biggrin: my next seed buy is virtually touching £600 as it is. God knows what its gonna be at crunch time :laughing:

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking dank and frosty mate.

You'll get a nice lump of scissor hash to play with for you troubles....enjoy.

:rasta:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers mitch, rex, rude dog and 100!

Really appreciate the props! Gotta say the blumats are a lovely bit of kit and have done most of the work though, I love dtw in coco but these save stupid amounts of nutes and water. I've not even used half a bottle of feed on this grow, probably about 1/6 of my bottle of silicone and pretty much the same for other additives!

Still I'm going to need 2/3 weak nutrient (1/4 strength) flushes throughout the grow to get it bang on nutes wise me thinks as the coco holds quite a bit of food if not feed till decent run off. Hasn't effected them adversely this grow because I've purposely feed less and used drip clean but I could see the salts building up because of tap water use as well which could cause a few issues lock out of the nutes and such, more research required here. I note this because the plants have been slow to drop the Nitrogen, been on Ripen (contains no Nitrogen) for 1 week and only lower leaves have paled up, hopefully the 1 week of water will help here. Last run the smoke was a tiniest bit harsh IMO, because of the excess N at harvest, I find this doesn't completely cure out either.

For this reason I think I'll run a hard flush with blumats wide open pissing water today until the run off reads the same EC as the plain water (0.6) and then leave em to carry on with the slow drip drip after that. Should help get some of that N out of them.

Feed was purposely low (1.2EC of nute max) no PK13/14 either. I think the clones moms were stressed out which stopped them going for gold once I put their offspring into the tent. Plus the fact they're like 2' under the lamp because of the 2 ET beasts hasn't helped them either :p lol.

Have gleaned some valuable lessons this run though and more than anything I'm happy they have all played nicely together considering they've drank from the same rez all grow.

Thanks for stopping by guys, hope your gardens grow well!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup easy e, like the name btw :) the qod is coming along nicely mate. Since those last pics they've started to swell up quite well. The cola's are not as long as I would've liked but looking around at these type of net-less scrogs or LST grows the buds seem to form this way if there are many. I'm not so sure if its a case of stressed moms, not enough light, grow technique or a mixture of the 3 :D I started out with 6 different pheno's of the QoD... Now I'm down to 4 (1,2,5,6) pheno 5 is already being tossed due to amount of leaves although its some potent shit. #1 is a keeper sweet grape scent with hash and slight earthy lemon scent from the NMK side of things. It's a battle between 2 & 6 to see which other QoD clone stays... maybe none of those 2 will as the ET strains are looking really good and I gotta be ruthless as space is at a premium in the clone/ mother quarters. My personal favourite is 1 followed by 2, 6 is really close to 1 in smell but from what I recall didn't have the edge that 1 has.

Hope I didn't bore you there :D lol.

killer wassup bro :) thanks for the cool comments and good of you to stop by mate.

BTW I'm not sure if you guys have noticed or not but these plants are not tied up at all. I think it was mad matt who inquired earlier in the benefits of using silicone, well I don't think I will need to tie these before chop on Monday.... Well maybe a couple (the beats being 1) but not any of the others.... this is not down to a shitty yield btw :p as it's far from that from what I can see, lmao! I gotta attribute this partly to the silicone, at this point in a grow with at least 5 of these plants I'd need to tie em up to stop the domino effect occurring but they're fine for now.

I'm gonna take some pics of the bigger plants (full plant shots) so you can see quite how big the 2 beasts are and how well the stems are doing at holding up some decent sized buds... Pissed I gotta chop @ 8 they would've been real chunky they could've gone 10 weeks.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rohhh just discovered this place, shame on me...i' ll flog me untill the blood and then spray myself with pH down:biggrin:

Very nice room bro' i' ll read the topic from the beginning, but wow and nic to see the Riri by your place, looking healthy and she' ll do big buds for sure!!

Vibes:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
For some reason sunka your post is showing on myic but I can't see it in this thread... Not sure why??

Had to search your posts to see it lol

cheers though mate :)

edited.... I can see it now bro, fook knows what happened there!

Mad Matt

Once again some truly healthy looking girls mate...

I have numerous girls in coco for new mums and they are responding extremely well to a low ec of 1.2 and the plants in my flo-grows are doing better at an ec of 0.8...

I do look forward to you continued reports mate...

Thanks...

Latest posts

Latest posts