What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Tent.... New grow: Emerald Traingle Genetics

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Onto these seedlings, was worried I was gonna snap some necks on these! Fortunately they're all still fairly nimble, so were not hard to tie down.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
RIL you slave driver :whip: give me a chance, lol!

Check my post before yours :D

All tied down................ New food................ Nutes/Additives I'm using

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Just cracking the whip lol few pages an no pics hehe

Looking good mate can we see some pics of the training from the side

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Haha! No slackin round here ay RIL :D Will get some lights off pics tomorrow from the side as requested. There's a load of lower stuff that will need hacking, lots of revegged frosty leaves and short shoots that wont make the canopy.

Cheers Verdant :tiphat: thanks for popping in for a look.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
hi mate im on pc now and can see pics better those look fine to me

i see the pm coco doesnt state the concentration of calcium and mag on the bottles

what do you think to it so far ? how is the ph is it stable or does it move some?

peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey Shhh, looking good :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to this one come off and I'm happy to see that your using Plant Magic.

RIL Plant Magic is pretty stable, the PH will rise if left for a few days but nothing to worry about, .1 or .2 points max. H&G Root Excell makes for an unstable PH though and I've noticed it takes a good while to buffer when mixed with Plant Magic nutes, I haven't tried it with other brands yet, I've learned to always add it first to the rez but it's high quality and a little goes a long way.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Seen a pic somewhere aptus startbooster v's roots excel guess which wins lol

Al find the pic and post it up

I still like regen a root myself but the concentration of roots excell is very good at 0.3 ml ltr the aptus startboost is 0.25ml ltr and cheaper

Aptus are gunna be at the grow expo this year may hold out till september and get some samples

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers for answering and stopping in HGO :wave: about the PM nutes and the heads up on root excelurator, I haven't started using the plant magic nutes yet, but am sure they will be spot on from you and Doc's results ;)

Regen a root is a zyme if I'm not mistaken, sure keep roots looking spanking white, and doesn't hurt them growing at all! I like the low app. rate on root excel though, very interested in anything aptus put out after seeing those results on the other thread

Bunkerman said:
cheers shh! ...first run with "emeral triangle seeds"?

This is my first run, but a friend done their Super Sour OG, very sour with blueberry undertones....it was fire basically! :D So I grabbed a couple packs.

I've also seen the Lost Coast OG grown out online, gets very good reviews. Not seen a finished blueberry headband grow yet though.

Seen a pic somewhere aptus startbooster v's roots excel guess which wins lol

Errrrmmm roots excel :p lol, post the pic up here if you don't mind would like to see that.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
picture.php

:laughing:

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Lol, where's that from (pm if u need 2), pretty extreme difference ay. Cheers for the pic.

Here's some shots from yesterday, still using the shitty cam while my mate has borrowed mine. They're all looking fine now, you will see some damage on lower leaves where pH was fooked for those few days bit new growth is nice n green.

The seedplants all popped up from their tie down 2 days later, I've tied them down again, but will probably need to do it everyday until the stop stretching... What's the thoughts on removing fan leaves covering lower branches? They keep blocking those branches from getting good light.

H

Husky.Rex

Looks quality fella. what size superoots you using? Thinking about getting the 10L ones for the next round.

H

Husky.Rex

Lol, where's that from (pm if u need 2), pretty extreme difference ay. Cheers for the pic.

Here's some shots from yesterday, still using the shitty cam while my mate has borrowed mine. They're all looking fine now, you will see some damage on lower leaves where pH was fooked for those few days bit new growth is nice n green.

The seedplants all popped up from their tie down 2 days later, I've tied them down again, but will probably need to do it everyday until the stop stretching... What's the thoughts on removing fan leaves covering lower branches? They keep blocking those branches from getting good light.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36305&pictureid=872693&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36305&pictureid=872695&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36305&pictureid=872694&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36305&pictureid=872696&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36305&pictureid=872697&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Sorry dude I missed that one. Tell you what bro I've just had a j of that CH9 pheno (the beast) and I'm all over the place :biglaugh: it took me 3 attempts to make my last post :laughing:

I would remove the fan leaves if they are blocking lower bud sites. I remove them on virtually every grow and I've not seen any difference in quality or yield.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thats what 10 days in with aptus looks like lol al pm you the link

can u tuck the leaves mate i dont really like removing them i pistil whip mine

ive taken out the node shoot and left the fan

picture.php

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup Rex, those airpots are 6L's, for the size that these plants are I think I could've gone with 3.5L's and watered more frequently. I'm setting my blumats back up now the roots have filled these 6L's. I've tucked a couple of the troublesome fan leaves but any more out of them n I'll be chopping them of for sure.

CH9 the beats aye :joint: sounds like the nelly I'm smoking right now, effects wise... I didn't think a 'cheese' could be this strong :D Definitely not a daytime smoke!

thats what 10 days in with aptus looks like lol al pm you the link

Cheers for the link mate! That's some difference man, I'll have to read those links in a min, fattie first n a cuppa :D I've tucked the leaves I can... I see a few of the guides mention tying the fans down also which I was debating already. If they continue I'll be chopping the meddling feckers away!

Oh yer, thought I'd lost my ghost OG and abusive OG cuttings to stem rot. Binned 2 of each and cut back 2 that were not so bad, happy days :woohoo: the ghost OG through a root out today, and the abusive is looking like she'll be next. Giesel has started to put out new growth again and the riri I think I'll put back into the veg area as it's gonna be over showed by all the plants in the tent.