What's new

New strain for me

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I received some Beans from a friend they are Lighter Fuel. The genetics of this strain is BluegodXBelladonna. I have 1 that has been in flower for 2 weeks. I will report here what I get from this . The genetics of this strain com from BlueberryXgodbud=bluegod. here is a pic at 2 weeks flower.

picture.php

Last edited:

crawdad

definitely looks blueberry ish...

the one i have was slow to start but picked up the pace...

i just read that true blueberry is not available anymore cause the dad died...

seems like a clone or some kind of cpr was needed real bad on that one..

where can you get some good blueberry?

looking good keep us posted bro..

P.S. is that a tent/grow shelter you have it in?

Crawdad

Last edited:

whodair

Veteran
smoking lighter fuel is poison

smoking lighter fuel is poison

if youve inhaled this u may need medical attention i think

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I have a few diff strains in a dr 120. I had 2 600hps in it but the Kali streched so much I had to relocate 1 of the 600 outside of the tent. You may have seen the pic it's posted in a few threads.

G

Guest50138

Im with cocktail frank on this one Belladonna is one nasty Skunk .big yeild quik finish potent .Very underated!

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Glad to see she's doing well Hammer. Can't wait to see the buds and smoke report.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is an all organic grow. I use Igauna juice and swet leaf with a pinch of Liquid Karma I dont use much of this do to the fact it is not 100% Organic. Here is the most recent picture.

picture.php

Nice work Hammerhead, love the vigor in your Growing style... Your plants look very happy, keep Well and safe Hammerhead, and Bless!

Lokes Lookin mighty Dank! Good Lookin' out...:joint:

Blessings to all.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a few new pictures. This girl is very sweet smelling the Pistels are long and many. I have not seen a plant with such a concentration. I have not seen any nanners. I checked a nug most Trichomes are milky.

picture.php

picture.php

iBrownie

Hey man,
Nice grow !!!
Keep up the good work.

I am taking a seat about your grow.
Your girls look very healthy and very happy
Keep up the good work bro

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Hammer, if the smoke report comes out favorable, I'll probably cross here with a deep chunk next to ice here up a bit.

so then it would be LighterFuel (Bella Donna x Blue God) x Deep Chunk. Watcha think?