What's new

new spidermite killer

stgermain

stop press....'fizzy water kills spidermites!!'

kind of an exageration but also kind of true, heres a heads up for you guys on a new product for dealing with that persistant of all pests spidermites.

mighty wash is water that has been charged with a frequency it is this that kills the spidermites....i know i know it sounds like hocus pocus...what matters is does it work?....well the answer from the people i know who have tried it is an emphatic yes....
mighty_wash_group.jpg

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
interesting...will recommend this to a friend and have him try it out lol. reasonably priced too. thanks for the heads up

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I just used their PM wash in flower. So far other than the $$$ it seems to work very well. i'll use any of their stuff i need.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
stop press....'fizzy water kills spidermites!!'

kind of an exageration but also kind of true, heres a heads up for you guys on a new product for dealing with that persistant of all pests spidermites.

mighty wash is water that has been charged with a frequency it is this that kills the spidermites....i know i know it sounds like hocus pocus...what matters is does it work?....well the answer from the people i know who have tried it is an emphatic yes....
mighty_wash_group.jpg

U think it blows em up?? I want Video..

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
thanks for the info on the PM wash as well p420... the SM wash says it can be used up to day of harvest which is really nice too. was the pm wash expensive?? did u use multiple applications? good vibez

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
$30.0 US per gal. It kills on contact so the problem is saturating the bud. I don't think it is a preventive pre se'. Has no odor.Or Flavor. Yes I tasted it! I saw no damage to the trichs or pistils. Nor is it phytotoxic. 1 gal did 8 plants twice that hav had most fan leaves removed.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting, heres what i don't understand about the product...
you spray this mighty wash (statically charged water) on your plants and then you wash it off with their power wash.

•What are the inert ingredients or the process of charging the water?

•Why do you have to use their other product to wash off mighty wash if its non toxic charged water? maybe just to sell another product?

•What's in power wash?

S

speedemon

Sounds interesting does it also kill the eggs? I have Floramite as well but cannot use in late flower, so I have just got some Plant Vitality Plus to try as well so could do a side by side testing lol :) Also Cheers roll it mate for the below advice have looked at that stuff as well, I will soon have an arsenal against the fookers.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ideally, most sprays need to be applied every 3-5 days for 21 days to control spider mites in all stages of growth,

- -

Simple Insect Spray :

bucket of luke warm water
x1 crushed garlic
x1 crushed hot chilli pepper
x1 crushed cigarette
x1 drop of dish soap.

leave over night, then sive into spray bottle.. apply with attention to undersides of the leaf

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Ideally, most sprays need to be applied every 3-5 days for 21 days to control spider mites in all stages of growth,

- -

Simple Insect Spray :

bucket of luke warm water
x1 crushed garlic
x1 crushed hot chilli pepper
x1 crushed cigarette
x1 drop of dish soap.

leave over night, then sive into spray bottle.. apply with attention to undersides of the leaf

ivermectin kills spidermites in one blast eggs too only in veg mind

GanjaAL

JUDO is the best at killing eggs and them buggers. expensive but it works and a little goes a long way. Take precautions when applying. mask, goggles and gloves.

S

speedemon

JUDO is the best at killing eggs and them buggers. expensive but it works and a little goes a long way. Take precautions when applying. mask, goggles and gloves.

Can you pm me where to get this stuff please? Cheers :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
you spray this mighty wash (statically charged water) on your plants and then you wash it off with their power wash.

•Why do you have to use their other product to wash off mighty wash if its non toxic charged water? maybe just to sell another product?

•What's in power wash?
I did not rinse with anythin.

stgermain

•What's in power wash?

you do not need to use the wash to wash mighty wash off, the wash is to use to remove residue from other substances .
i don't know how they charge the water, but if you stick your finger in it you'll feel a slight tingle. i dont know what is in powerwash.....

stgermain

i don't know what JUDO is but the precautions you talk about alude to it being a chemical, if you want to spray chemicals like that on your plants and then smoke them that is your choice. There are no chemicals in mighty wash

stgermain

Sounds interesting does it also kill the eggs? I have Floramite as well but cannot use in late flower, so I have just got some Plant Vitality Plus to try as well so could do a side by side testing lol :) Also Cheers roll it mate for the below advice have looked at that stuff as well, I will soon have an arsenal against the fookers.

my friend plant vitality plus is simply Abermectin, go buy some ivermectin (for a fraction of the price i might add) and smell the two they are the same. The peolpe at plant vitality plus are liars and are playing with everyones health. It is not organic and neither should you be spraying it in flower...they are trying to deceive everyone shop owners included who are passing this on to customers as organic....why do you think it works so well?....the trouble is through poor practice some mites have evolved to become resistant to ivermectin...so some people have super bugs!..Mighty wash works by physical action so there is no way mites can become imune and more than that there are no chemicals in it so it is safe to use in flower..

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
its not residual from the water... its from the stabilizer they add to keep it at that charged frequency.

Latest posts

Latest posts