What's new

New Sativa Grower

Dr Bombay

Day 40. Looks like 2 different phenos for golden Tiger. Equinox Seeds seems to no longer exist.
1620933174338.jpg
P_20210513_171434.jpg
P_20210512_172944.jpg

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Looking good! Maybe its the light but it seems like they got much happier in the most recent pic. Buds are swelling :)

Dr Bombay

P_20210520_160419.jpg
Day 40(redid math)
P_20210520_162720.jpg
: The horror the horror... Whatever was going on took a quick and irreversible toll on those fan leaves though. Teutoberg forest all over... Notwithstanding, they seem healthy enough now.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
faaak only 60 days to go!

I think you should take a lot of the yellow leaves off and definitely remove any leaf that is more than %50 damaged

Its not like cannabis doesnt use their fan leaves for anything, but the plant will still do photosynthesis with whatever green it has.... some people do a heavy strip mid flower anyway.

They DO look happy though!

Maybe one of the folks here can help you more, or consider putting this up somewhere in the Ace sub-forum either under Golden Tiger sticky or possibly the infirmary

Dr Bombay

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2046466
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​Thank you Chronosync! Ha ha! 60 days🌄. I know! I hear that train a comin'. I will get rid of those leaves! I just watched lex blazer do a defolation video and it gave me hope. I agree re they look and are much better. It was a mini perfect storm. They exhibited All known deficiencies in two days😸. So l made the above. I think we are on the right track for now. Learned lots to apply to next grow! Shaka when the walls fell...

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Looking good Dr Bombay!

They're hanging in there just fine, nice job with the de-fol - wise not to take too much. They will shed whatever leaf they don't need eventually anyways.

The important thing is that they're alive and happy, they definitely look like theyre going to finish for you.

keep rockin'and rollin' brother, almost there!

Dr Bombay

Thank you to both. I agree Just Growing. I think the space should be filled and l just stunted them a bit with inadvertent cold and some nutrient issues. This is a first time for me

Hey Chrono! Your gals are looking spectacular! The amount of deadish leaves l removed was considerable. Still left a couple on with some green in case the plant started pulling nutrients again. I top dressed and hopefully no more nute lock out. If l can keep the environment stable they should last. Do they grow bigger colas at this point or just remain the same and mature?

I hope you are motoring also lol😺😺.

JustGrowing420

My first grow was far worse than yours and it wasn't even sativas!
Taking full advantage of your space gives best bang for back. Light is gonna fall on that surface even with no plants there.
I tend to go overboard and purposefully sprout more seeds than I need so I can fully fill my space.
Keep it up, in a few grows things will click more and more together.

Dr Bombay

Thank you both for having a look!

Exploziv, Yes, my feeding schedule with top dressing was off by about a week and a bit. I am using power bloom Gaia green. Hopefully that will give gals what they need combined with more frequent top dressing. My learning so far is that generally less is more when it comes to nutrients. However the nutrients need to be used properly. I am still putting the information and experience together 😃!!

Just Growing, that makes a lot of sense to me! I agree. I think after a few grows l will understand all the moving parts in a grow more wholistically with respect to cause and effect. Hopefully that will translate into quality and yield. You have a lot on the go!! I did grow some autos outdoors last season. That was absolute first time. One auto l moved indoors and flowered it out. This is my first time indoor grow. Still trying to figure out what to expect. It was ACE auto Malawi. The genetics are what made it grow!! My well intended interventions were not helpful. I am happy so far with this experience. I want them to mature and create a head stash!

Thank you both again. Party on!

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Buds look nice!

It's good to see they're spitting white hairs, as long as they're doing that they're growing and flowering. How are the aromas on them so far?

I see you have one unruly, fasciated branch. I thought that might be the case but I wasn't sure. Anyway it's harmless.

Dr Bombay

Hey,

Thank you! Yes, thankfully they grow. I gave them a small feed of fishmeal for more P today. I'm curious if that will affect their growth. That bud with the mohawk is great! I was unsure of its political affiliation but you have confirmed that it is fasciated.😸 Dad humor.

The smell is sour and sharp upon first inhalation and that breaks down into a carrot and creamsicle smell. Very distinct and quite aromatic.

I find the difference between the two golden tigers astounding. It is hard to believe that they are the same strain. They leaves though dark purple are healthy. Do they still perform photosynthesis? They must.

​​​​​I can't get straight answers on fulvic acid. Any thoughts? I have been thinking about how to introduce it so l can create a better root structure in the soil for next grow.

Cannabis is indeed a gateway drug ... Click image for larger version  Name:	P_20210531_091028.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.1 KB ID:	17869175 for gardening!

Latest posts

Latest posts