What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Marlo but you can feel free to mention it if it should go that way. Censor free zone in my thread.

Exactly, or I'll start just start singing swing low sweet cannabis...

Oh shit, now the pressure is on. Yeah I wish they would grow faster myself.

Welcome buddy, thanks for pointing that out.

Not too much to report, just doing their thang. Tomorrow will be day 21 and they doing fine. Getting tall but doing fine. Got a few pics tonight.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Down to 5 clones now as well. I have one plant(back right corner of the room) that is not really happy so I culled that cut. It was the slowest to root and is showing deficiencies so I don't care how good the bud comes out I'm not keeping a pissy bitch in my stable. Learned my lesson with that. There are too many great strains out there that will be happy on my regular nute regime. The rest of the clones are looking great though.

View Image

Ok cool ! as long as i'm not the only one that chucks the finicky ones & after reading the last couple posts , alot more folks do it than i realized .

looking great up in here 3rd :tiphat:

so... what ever happened to throwing a trellis up? :biggrin:

I'm always amazed at how seemingly close you have your plants get to the gavitas without much ill-effect.

Keep us updated.

MIMedHead

You gonna start shaving those legs anytime soon? Looking like stretch is almost over. Good luck with them tall girls ;)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Mister D, welcome to you and your little dog too. Still early around here haven't got to the good part yet. At least I hope the good part is still coming.

Ok cool ! as long as i'm not the only one that chucks the finicky ones & after reading the last couple posts , alot more folks do it than i realized .

looking great up in here 3rd :tiphat:

Yeah after fighting with my Biker Kush for the last 2 years I'm over it. No pissy bitches! I don't care how good the bud is. Well except for my Biker, we have a thing...

so... what ever happened to throwing a trellis up? :biggrin:

I'm always amazed at how seemingly close you have your plants get to the gavitas without much ill-effect.

Keep us updated.

I actually had all the pvc cut and looked at the logistics of trying to get it in and over the plants and realized there was no way it was going to work.

I'm sure the plants won't be happy in their final weeks due to how tall they got but it is what I got so I'll deal with it.

You gonna start shaving those legs anytime soon? Looking like stretch is almost over. Good luck with them tall girls ;)

Yeah today is day 21 so stretch should be over. I was initially waiting to make sure my clones rooted before getting rid of the underbrush just in case I had to pull a reveg. Now that I am rooted up I suppose I'll trim up the bottoms.

This isn't a production run so I'm really not going too far out of my way with them. Just looking for a keeper. I may just run them all again as clones to see how they behave that way as these do not represent what they'll be like on a normal run obviously.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey TC,

sorry im late to the thread

those ogs are looking serious awesome job

looking forward to your next update

thanks
GA

reversecosmosis

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I haven't had an indoor garden in close to 10 years. I have decided to get back into it after moving to a legal state. I'm amazed at the wealth of knowledge on the interwebz, namely in forums like icmag. Thanks for letting me tag along. I'm looking forward to picking your brains and learning from you guys.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
i chunk em.
looking good third

Thanks buddy. With all the great genetics available today there really is no reason to keep plants that don't want to cooperate. It's kind of like little dogs that are so inbred all they do is shake and piss on the floor. Some may put up with those but not me.

hey TC,

sorry im late to the thread

those ogs are looking serious awesome job

looking forward to your next update

thanks
GA

Welcome GA, better late than never right? I wish you all the best with your run of them as well.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I haven't had an indoor garden in close to 10 years. I have decided to get back into it after moving to a legal state. I'm amazed at the wealth of knowledge on the interwebz, namely in forums like icmag. Thanks for letting me tag along. I'm looking forward to picking your brains and learning from you guys.

Welcome reversecosmosis, love the name. I'm truly honored that you decided to drop your first post in my thread. Obviously if you've been lurking you already know what a great group of extremely knowledgeable growers call ICmag home.
Grab a chair, get comfortable and soak it all in and definitely feel free to ask lots of questions.:tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

After thinking about it I'm not going to shave their legs. Being a test grow I think I want to see how much larf they produce. If a couple plants are fighting it out and one has dense nugs down to the base and the other gets larfy half way down it could be the deciding factor. My BK2 will chunk up all the way to the base.

yes there is a lot of good growers here on ic, except you my friend, you suk :biggrin:
:biggrin: :moon: :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thirds been at the top of the "You SUK " list for quite awhile !!! :bat:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
nice bro i wish i coulda done all mine that big. they look great. i dont care what anyone says i dont think you suck at growing. lol looking super happy as always. youre going to crush it. next round when i get my culls out i can do bigger plants.

MIMedHead

After thinking about it I'm not going to shave their legs. Being a test grow I think I want to see how much larf they produce. If a couple plants are fighting it out and one has dense nugs down to the base and the other gets larfy half way down it could be the deciding factor. My BK2 will chunk up all the way to the base.

:biggrin: :moon: :biggrin:

Sounds like a great plan for deciding keepers from seed! You liking the ebb n flo buckets so far? Bet if everything goes right your yeild will be impressive, i use to get good yields with my ebb buckets but coco is more consistent for me expecially durring summer. Good luck durring the home stretch

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks everyone for dropping in! We're finally starting to see a little variation happening with the girls. Got some pics last night at lights off. Day 25 in the pics, I'll start with a couple room pics and then drop a few individual shots.

str8edge, I kinda wish these weren't so big. I guess I'll get a decent pull for a seeds run but all these tall bitches got me feeling like Tom Cruise when I walk in the room.

picture.php

Going to up their feed a tad as I got a little yellowing going on. Some worse than others.

picture.php

picture.php

Shot of #2 & #3

picture.php

Continued...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
MIMedHead, I do like the bucket system so far, I'm actually using coco in them. May switch it up to rockwool and rocks next time but the coco seems to be doing alright.

My favorite so far I think, #6

picture.php

And some others...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's it for now, starting to get good. Going to do a full rez change on Monday. So far I've just been topping off.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good brutha :tiphat:

they filled in fast ! almost time for some 6' stakes :biggrin:
put 1 in each corner of the bucket & use some string to make a cage around them . its not the best , but it works . BTDT .

thewhitelotus

Veteran
sweet baby jeeeebus! I forget to pop in for a week and theyre monsters! How close are they to the gavitas? You running em at 1000w?

keep on killin it!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Bad News Bears

Bad News Bears

looking good brutha :tiphat:

they filled in fast ! almost time for some 6' stakes :biggrin:
put 1 in each corner of the bucket & use some string to make a cage around them . its not the best , but it works . BTDT .

Thanks buddy, don't think the stakes will be needed though, see below.

sweet baby jeeeebus! I forget to pop in for a week and theyre monsters! How close are they to the gavitas? You running em at 1000w?

keep on killin it!

Yeah, looking back they really jumped up on me. They are about 2 foot from the lights on 600.

Well I got some good news and I got some bad news. Good news is that I built a separate seed testing room in case I ever have any pollen droppers.

Bad news is I had a pollen dropper. Room is seeded, turns out the one pissy plant that I didn't keep the clone of tossed a few sacks of viable jizz. Could be it was stressed into doing it, i don't know. Only found a few sacks so far but obviously it was enough with the aid of the fans to pollinate all the plants.

Well, this is exactly why I built this room because I'd be crushed if it happened in my main room. Trying to figure out where to go from here. Not sure it's worth my time and money to finish these out. My have to do a tear down and run the clones, which wouldn't be the end of the world as I could get a better grip on them from clone........

To be continued.

Latest posts

Latest posts