What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Ten days since my last update and I got some fresh pics to share. Thanks for all the encouraging words folks.

MIMedhead- Yeah the swell is on. Too bad we didn't cross paths at the expo, but I'm sure you had more fun at the bachelor party than I had at the expo.

DoubleTripleOG- Thanks man, the #5 to me looks like it leans a bit to the Biker side of things, nothing wrong with that! She'll get another run for sure along with #6 which I think leans more toward the OG#17 that I believe KG was trying to capture in seed form. Both of those phenos may be keepers. #1 looks promising if it can grow better than it did this time. Kinda the runt of the group but nice looking buds, just small is all.

sprout- Thanks for poppin in. having a good time with the ease of this bucket system. Yep, looks like I'll get a couple nice ones.

mmmcake- Good to see ya around, been a minute since I seen ya.

SirSmokalot- Not gonna lie, I haven't gathered the courage to look into that. You can blame silver hawaiian for that. Get the creeper seat, you'll love it!

siver- Thanks for the tip, that was a close call.

TheArchitect- Thanks buddy, can't wait to see if any orange comes through on the final product.

Critter- thanks man...

Gil- Welcome, the best is yet to come.

Twisted- Funny you should say that. As I said in my previous post I decided to cut the CalNit by 25% and guess what showed up? Yeah, a calcium deficiency lol. Note to self, don't do that again. I think I'll just stick with the full formula and just taper off at the very end.

Okay, pleasantries aside, lets see some pics! Start with #1, runty but nice little buds... Seems to be a smaller version of #6 and thus may not stick around. Still to be determined.

picture.php

picture.php

Next up #6, OG funk with a hint of citrus in there as well. Definitely will run again.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
And #5. Definitely will run her again as well. Straight body odor funk. Nasty nasty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well today is day 51 so a couple more weeks probably to go. I'll just be adding plain water back to the rez from here on out.

Just randomly popped into this thread, and boy am I glad I did. Those are some very lovely looking ladies!

:tiphat:

Well done, sir. Looks like everyone is packing on the weight in those last weeks. Should be a nice harvest. :woohoo:

Cheers,

-sg

MIMedHead

The bachelor party was insane didn't get home until 6am on Saturday, I didn't end up making it down to the expo at all, recovered Saturday and trimmed some flowers on Sunday.!

The Kamra look nice, bet they pack a punch!

spaceboy

Some very nice buds u got there Third. Think i might have to make the switch to jacks after seeing this thread. Thanks for sharing!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Looking hella tight and dank all up in here mate :good:
Great to see you cranking out the dank :gday:
:plant grow:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
View Image

This pic looks a lot like the run you crushed with the glue. Big, fat, long buds that are crusted up to the limit. I would dare say that your #5 KOG could hold its own in the yield dept. against the glue.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump :D
I didn't notice you saying but did you get a short pheno? I have a short 1 and a stretchy 1. The stretchy 1 I tried everything to slow it down. Topped and super cropped the hell out of her and she just wanted to grow str8 up.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks guys! We're approaching day 70 and getting close to taking these down.

Smokindogcujo- Yeah, I figured with OG in the makeup they would go at least 70. A few seem like they could go longer but they are not what I'll be keeping so they will probably not be allowed to continue past 70.

Joe-My #1 was kinda runty, not really short, just not very vigorous. She ended up producing very typical OG buds. I've kept a clone of her just in case.

Time for a few pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continued...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
#5 continued

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are a couple non-keepers. I chopped out a plant so I can finally get close enough to get shots of these girls. Nice enough plants but I can't keep them all. These are the two that could probably use 12 weeks to finish.

picture.php

picture.php

I'll get some dried shots up here next week sometime.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
TC, i noticed you said you cut back on the CalNit by 50%. Why did ya do this and what came of it? Ive always wondered about cutting out some of the Calnit towards the end to lower N, but everyone ive talked to says just run it the same from start to finish.

thanks buddy! things lookin top notch!

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Wow #5 Shinin... New room new system new food new genes... Man Third not only was this an inspiration but you absolute killed it. Nice Job.!