What's new

New Place, New Grow

crzygirl

Ok, thank you! Thats the same air pump I purchased last year, and never used because its so loud LOL

Do you use regular small air stones? The little round ones

B

basement420

Sorry forgot to answer that question, for airstones I just use very cheap (walmart) 4in bars.

C

cellardweller

really clean lookin setup basement.
This your first scrog? Looks to be right on spot.

peace,
~dwellard

B

basement420

CellarDweller - Thanks for the seal of awesomeness, neat. No this is not my first scrog, I did a small one in my last grow in was the second grow. (link in my sig)

CrzyGirl- No problem anytime I can be of help I am more than happy to.

Reject - Thanks for stopping by, I hope it will be a success.

B

basement420

Well it is now day 28. PH is at 5.8 and the PPMs are at 1500 even. They stretched quite a bit now that I look at them but nothing too bad I can still move the light another foot plus upwards if needed. The cool-tube though is letting it sit about 5in from the top of the tallest bud without any sign of heat stress. They have packed on some weight in the past couple of days. I compared the last pics to those from today and wow they are definitely getting bigger. Excited as always, here are some pics:

B

basement420

Day 30. Not much to say today. Moved PPMs down to 1200 and plan to move them down another 200 each week until the fourth week where it will simply be the water flush. I also was able to get some clones going finally. Which is good because, I'm excited about this, the girlfriend finally wants to learn the trade if you will, so I will most likely need more clones while see learns. Transplanted 2 Kali Mists and a Strawberry Diesel into dirt to become moms. I have a one clone of SSH, 2 Green Crack, another strawberry diesel, and a Blowfish that have rooted and need to be transplanted in a couple of days once they have a bigger root system. Lastly, I also have two good sized seedlings of Tom Hill's PTK in dirt as well that I am currently setting on the reservoir under the 600W 12/12 till they sex and hope to make one a mom. Wow, guess I did have a bunch to say well sorry for the ramble, kinda high. Here are some pics, getting bigger every couple days it seems:

S

stoned teacher

Looking great! Yeah they didn't stretch for you nearly as they did for me!

Looking real healthy....they should start frosting up and blowing up soon....

B

basement420

Teach - Thanks for the good words. I am very glad that they didn't stretch as much for me as they did for you, I would have run out of room. But I will say that I stopped training in the second week of flowering, anticipating the stretch to end, but they stretched a bunch more in the third week before the quit stretching.

L

Lava Surfer

Nice SCROG u got setup with here basement, have'nt seen your thread untill today and it looks like im just in time to follow the budding.

So i'll pull up a chair and get comfy, smokeing a fat joint of good herb.

B

basement420

Lava Surfer - Thanks for stopping by and yes I think you made it just in time for the budding, I hope they get nice looking.

B

basement420

Day 37

Day 37

Well today is day 37 of flowering. Ph is hovering at 5.8 (+,-) .1. I have added about 6 gallons of water back to the system this week until the PPMs hit lower then 1000 then today I added back some more Koolbloom until it got to 1020. Gonna do the same add back all week until I am at about 800 next week. The buds are increasing nicely now. All in all looking good, I think. Getting antsy waiting for the end. Here are some update pics:

B

basement420

Thanks, Hopefully the trimming will be fun, was last time and this harvest is larger so hopefully will be more fun.