What's new

New Place, New Grow

B

basement420

Bill O'Reilly - thanks for stopping by and also thanks for checking out the previous grows and leaving the good words.

Teach - thanks as always for stopping by and keeping up with my grow.

B

basement420

Added some smaller fans for air circulation today, finally. Also took a few more pictures. These are my favorite thus far.

B

basement420

Ok so day 44. Ph is at 6.0 and PPMs are at 850. Plants are packing on weight quickly now and frosting even more. Think the Green Crack will be coming down tomorrow or tonight if I feel like it. Heard it was a 45 day strain, someone correct me if I am wrong. Also even though I have researched and found the consensus to be that it is not worth my time, I have allowed a grower friend (Sativa_Cybrog13) to store some wine he makes in my room for CO2 supplementation. I hooked a small 40 CFM inline after the wine airlocks to pull whatever CO2 is made into the grow room through dryer venting. Because CO2 falls through the air I placed the intake above my circulation fans to push it into the canopy. I understand it is not going to achieve the 1500PPMs recommended for CO2 but hopefully it will help cause alittle extra can't hurt right? Well here are just a few pictures, will post closer up bud shots when I get my tripod back this afternoon.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL I was looking at the shirts wondering what was up with that for like 5 mins, I guess I should read

Plants are looking good, nice canopy of buds

B

basement420

Well pretty large update. My landlord became overly insistent that he check the apartment for damages caused by my dog, even though she is not a destructive type. He was screwed over by a previous tenant lately with a dog for over $2000 worth of animal damages, so now I was under scrutiny. I got him to leave, he said he will return, so then in the next hour I ripped apart the entire grow area, packed away equipment, pulled apart clone area, packed up the clones, and cut down the plants in flower (I know, I know very early but better to cut early than be caught). A friend allowed me use of his house to trim and dry in for a few days till this bullshit is done with, so everything is done and moved from my present location now. Plan to construct a mildly large grow cabinet out of an armoire and use all the present equipment in it. Hope to have it finished by sunday so I can start the clones I still have back up with a stealthier setup so if he demands entry again this whole thing doesn't need to happen. Figure he can't search my personal belongings. So all in all a pretty shitty evening, feel like I aged a year one hour. Pretty bummed out but oh well thats the way life has been going recently I guess. Thankfully I am safe and no need to worry at the moment, to the rest of you...... stay safe.

-Basement420

crzygirl

GAH! That sucks! We used to have a landlady who was knocking on our door atleast 4 times a week, she lived upstairs and had nothing better to do I guess. She never smelled the two stinky ladies we grew in our closet, even when inspecting our bedroom with the growing closet.

Better safe then in jail! And atleast your girls are supposed to be early finishers. Looking forward to your new stealth setup, and bud shots! Stay Sticky Basement, and give your dog a kiss for me, she is so cute!

B

basement420

Yeah it sucks crzygirl, but as you said at least I am not in jail. My problem with all of this is the landlord hasn't had a problem with me and my dog has not caused any troubles but because some other jackass choose not to make their dog behave, I was screwed. Also the girl and I have been taking perfect care of this place, just monday she borrowed her parents commercial carpet cleaning setup and cleaned every carpet in the place, so it would smell good and pet hair wouldn't collect in the carpet for the next tenants. It just pisses me off that my hard work has to lead to this, I was really excited to see what I could produce. I worked hard on this grow and everything was going great, hadn't had a problem yet, then BAM shit hit the fan and now I have a ton of harvested bud, that don't get me wrong all looks good and smokable (thanks radioshack microscope for confirming that last night), but I could have had a much better product in the end. All in all pretty depressed over this, but oh well I am safe, I have bud drying to smoke and pay bills, and construction starts tonight after work on the cab.

crzygirl

Find a small house to rent, a half decent place shouldnt be to much more then renting your apartment. We are looking for a house to rent for when our lease is up. Tired of paying 1200$ a month to live in an OK 2 bedroom 2-1/2 bath rowhome with a basement thats a garage as well(POINTLESS). I've seen atleast 6 different adds of houses for rent with 2 or more rooms, and a garage(hubby HAS to have a garage for his damn hotrod), at no more then 750 a month. Hope they're available come lease renewal time.

So you found an armoire to convert or did you purchase a cab at a home improvement store?

MedTokeRx

too bad to hear about your nosey landlord and the early harvest. you did a great job tho. your plants and buds looked awsome. cant wait to see your cab going. good luck and stay safe

B

basement420

Crzygirl-
Definitely keeping my options open on finding a new place, even possibly finding a new place to rent in addition to this place so I can live here and grow somewhere else. Also I live in a small city near bunch of country and thus there are country rentals for cheap if you just go 15 miles out of town.

A friend has donated the armoire to the cause. Was going to use it for his own but due to this situation has given it to me. He is starting out and still learning alot, making progress, but we think I could get some better results out of it. Didn't get to start construction yesterday but will start this afternoon as I am picking up a roll of mylar this afternoon and moving my equipment to the other location today while my landlord is at work. Still undecided on how the system will be set up as I am going to have to change it due to the cab design. Got some ideas though that I am going to research here this morning. Also I was able to save clones of Green Crack, Kali Mist, Strawberry Diesel, 2 unsexed PTKs, and I still have 5 seeds of original hazexskunk1 and Godberry from a friend. Thankfully I am safe and still have good genetics so I don't have to start that over again.

MedTokeRx -
Thanks for the compliment on the plants, thought everything looked pretty good this time myself. The vision in my head for the cab is good so hopefully it translates to reality the same way.

B

basement420

Well I have started construction on the new cab, still hope to have it up and running by sunday, have a little bit done so far, gotta enclose it, finish mylar, and run some electric tonight, then saturday will be ducting, H2O, and O2 lines. Sunday I will be placing clones of green crack, kali mist, and PTK.
Here is a link to the thread I have started for this grow.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1963505#post1963505

C

cellardweller

Fucking landlords suck. They think they have the right to come over at anytime when laws clearly state that they are supposed to give you a minimum of 24 hrs notice to inspect anything.
It really sucks you had ta pull it down, but you got it done and live to grow another day.
Best wishes and :smoweed:!!
~cellard

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
wow even though it was early looks like you got plenty of good smoke, better to chop early than to get robbed or busted! (trust me i know)

and you dog is the coolest dog in the world looks just like my girl exactly at first i was like wtf who stole a pic of my dog for their avatar but my pups got a blue eye where her white half of her face is and she has more or less solid colored ears so i can tell a difference barely... does ur dog have her ears cropped? if not leave them flappy it looks good trust me and they can hear better with them uncropped, docking the tails affects balance natural is the best way! does she poke stuff with her nose? haha my pup does that she is funy as she is cute

anyway got a bit off topic good luck in your future grows