What's new

New Pics of my Bog babies.

Kryp Keeper

You solved it Abe. just googled JTR and damn identical. Got one drying ill post some dry pics here in a few days. shits so sticky clogged my buddys kief screen ( He called me crying bout it) i just laughed. Thanks again..

Kryp Keeper

Kinda weird!!!!! I posted a smoke report on La confidential pretty sweet i thought.... well the thread is gone. Why? anyone know why? just trying to be nice and share my shots.... Isnt that the point of all this...

Kryp Keeper

Took that lifesaver at day 50 ill have some dry picks soon with a little smokereport. Man shit was done, maybe could have a gone a couple more days but started throwing some nanners so chopped her. I will have a couple more pics of my others in a day or two.

Kryp Keeper

Well here are some bogglegum at 33 days. lookin like the Nl pheno . Not very stinky yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kryp Keeper

And next we have some lifesaver, think im keeping this pheno for a while. Shes at 33 days. check out where the seeds are forming!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kryp Keeper

Here is my favorite pheno of lifesaver, shes fat, vigorous, kinda slow in veg but stays short and gettin frosty. im keepin her for a long time. I also threw some sourbub dust on her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jesus the frost on those things. Do you know if/when Lifesaver will be available? I don't think I saw it on the bay or Seed Boutique.

Actually I do see them on SB but I thought someone mentioned they were not available.

Kryp Keeper

Recently got a aeroponic cloner, pretty sick and so easy to use, saw roots on some clones after 5 days. Going to have a nice batch of lifesaver- 3 different phenos, also 4 different phenos of bogglegum and 2 different sour bubble phenos. OH and we added another 600 wt! total 1800 watts. Also took about 10 sour bubble clones i had 2 females out of 6 seeds. I have one SB flowering and can smell the sourness so rad. I will be posting pics in a couple days hopefully better quality pics.

Can't wait. I remember BOGS pics back on OG with him in the robe by the vacuum or something and those lifesaver's fat buds always sparkled.

Kryp Keeper

Went to the Doc today..... just found out im healthier. Got thyroid cancer in 07 have had a trache for the last 3 years. Finally get to let the hole close so i can go surfing. I still have nodes in my lungs, have to get a ct scan soon. But my thyroid needed to stop producing hormones (and it has) and it has slowed way do that means that im alot healthier than 1 year ago. YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH. I ll have more pics soon. just had to tell someone other than my girlfriend.

D

danny karey

Congrats man, Glad to hear your feeling better.

I just got diagnosed with graves disease, or hyper active thyroid. I just had my Radioactive Iodine treatment, hoping I feel better soon to.

Great pics by the way............Some of those crosses your making I hope find there way to seedbay some how........They sound like they'd be killer!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

Kryp Keeper

Thanks Danny, yeah had to take the purple iodine pill also. My dose was 100 millicares or somthing like that. But after 4 months my salivary glands were burning like hell. Hurt to drink or eat. Man i hope that does not happen to you. Also heard that accupuncture might help with the salivary glands gonna look into it i might be a little late for me. Man i hope you get better fast gettin sick fricken sucks bad. Keep me updated if you dont mind. Thanks KK

D

danny karey

Wow, that a big dose of the purp Iodine.....Ive never heard anything about the salivary gland, man that sounds horrible. Accupuncture sounds intersting for sure, hope it works for ya bro.

I'll keep ya updated for sure man. You give me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanx bro.

Danny

Kasperian

awsome lifesaver grow kryp,that pheno's maturing real fast and full of resin wow..stay healthy bro..atb...kasperian

Kryp Keeper

You know it (stayin healthy). Thank you Kas for cruisin by, that sour bubble is getting crazy... holy crap im taken some more pics in a day or two just so yall can see the growth. BOG are you kidding me, the nugs on this sour bubble are fricken huge....As frosty as our So Cal mountains. (Now im gettin it!)