What's new

New Pics of my Bog babies.

Kryp Keeper

My bogglegum was just put in 12/12 ten days ago so i wont know for a while. I hope its only 48- 52 days! keep watching i will post a few pics of her soon.

Kryp Keeper

Here is the lifesaver at 35 days. I have to pay more attention to the transitional phase- i didnt give her enough nitrogen! Hope she turns out ok. The other one is that lifesaver#2 around 10 days on 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice, healthy, and luscious plants you have there... both plants are excellent looking

floydfanx6

cant wait to pop these,i just have so many grows lined up,cant see how itl be in 2010,:( lol ecsd next then some sourbubble :p

bongaload

Your the man seems as if you been growing your whole life. Hard work and positive energy show in the end product. I can tell you love your plants. It must be hard to cut them down. Jah will provide. Yes I

M

Mike_Hunt

High!

How do you get your babies to get such a beautiful, dark green color? How many times a week do you feed them nutes?

Kryp Keeper

High!

How do you get your babies to get such a beautiful, dark green color? How many times a week do you feed them nutes?

Hi. Well i have noticed some of the phenos are darker than others. But i am still trying to figure out the proper feeding. Im starting to give them nutes every feeding just not at full strenght so every 3 to 4 days feed em problend and karma.

M

Mike_Hunt

Hi. Well i have noticed some of the phenos are darker than others. But i am still trying to figure out the proper feeding. Im starting to give them nutes every feeding just not at full strenght so every 3 to 4 days feed em problend and karma.

I'm thinking of feeding mine like every other feeding (like one time water and the next with nutes and so on).
Do you think that might be too much?
I got the Guanokalong batshit stuff in liquid form if that helps...

Kryp Keeper

Yeah, Mike it depends on the strain! some like a lot of nutes some dont. start small and gradually give them a little more each watering and back off if you notice any tip burn. Less is always better until you figure out how much they want. never used the quano stuf in liquid only powder. They come in several diff blends veg, bloom, and so on. hope this helps.. kryp

Kryp Keeper

Your the man seems as if you been growing your whole life. Hard work and positive energy show in the end product. I can tell you love your plants. It must be hard to cut them down. Jah will provide. Yes I

Thanks Brutha! Couldnt do it without you! Hurry up get out here- the dog should be finishing up week or so.:rasta:

bongaload

Soon my brother soon. Looking foward to sampling some medicine. Thanks for all that you do. "You can't control the wind, but you can learn to sail." Lama Surya Das

Flying Goat

KK - Any chance you will be making F2s of Lifesaver? I have tried to locate a source of these beans, to no avail... Don't mind sending you some dinero to compensate time, etc...

Peace. Out.

Yeah me to fireman i will keep updating.. and yeah it is nice living in cali:joint:
ahaha yeah i 2nd that!
I as well have just grabbed some new BOG beans in a similar manner. seems a few of the clubs are holding it down. can't wait to have a sterile room to pop them in! I have the exact 4 strains you have and a couple blue moon rocks.
those 45-50 day girls are the best! my bogbubble from my last room was amazing! short buck stocky bushes, eats more than i do, and made the best kif EVER!
oh yeah, and they put out WEIGHT! you are going to be :tree: all december!! haha that cab is lookn REALLY good, keep it up! happy holidays!

Kryp Keeper

ahaha yeah i 2nd that!
I as well have just grabbed some new BOG beans in a similar manner. seems a few of the clubs are holding it down. can't wait to have a sterile room to pop them in! I have the exact 4 strains you have and a couple blue moon rocks.
those 45-50 day girls are the best! my bogbubble from my last room was amazing! short buck stocky bushes, eats more than i do, and made the best kif EVER!
oh yeah, and they put out WEIGHT! you are going to be :tree: all december!! haha that cab is lookn REALLY good, keep it up! happy holidays!

Whats up fya, yeah i have never had any bog gear to grow of smoke so im freakin. You gonna do a thread when you pop em? that lifesaver will be done in 2 weeks... shes gettin frostier smells sweet and dank. 50 or so days is crazy. Im learning they do eat a lot. KK

Kryp Keeper

Here is that lifesaver day 40.... man these bog strains are the shit... fat ass stems to hold some fat ass buds. I cant believe how fast and vigorous this lifesaver is despite the n deficiency. I can tell some buds are affected by it. Not going to let that happen again....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php