What's new

New paradise strain "Acid"

bigAl25

Veteran
I am now honored to have a few sensi star seeds, along with ice cream and whiteberry in my safe place waiting for my next small grow. I believe I made a wise decision on Paradise seeds from gypsy. Hell even my Nirvana beans have come out real good. Peace and Respect MON

0zRic

Yesterday i chopped my nine Acid girlies.

Far to early to weigh, but its without doubt the highest yield ive had from any Paradise seed.

The drying rack i made for the drying tent has enough room for 9 girls, it was full after chopping 7, the remaining two had to go back into the grow tent, luckly this time iwasnt doing a back to back grow or havnt got a clue what i would have done.

They were veged for 7 weeks, and went 91 days under 12/12.

Cant wait to sample them once their dried and cured

:smokeit:

L

Laugan Gaucher

two Acid under 600 WHPS on flo since 15 days...between a lot of diesel hybrids ( from Diesel 39 and SSSDH
reservoir Seeds )
to be continued...

bigAl25

Veteran
Thanks 9240GrnMachine for the positive comments. The aliendawg,strawbubbakush,blue mystic,and snow white will have to tide me over until then, but the wait should be fun. It was difficult to find a lot out about Paradise seeds. Seems they aren't talked about as much as other breeders on this site. Glad I did some digging on my last purchase from Gypsey ? on spelling?