What's new

New paradise strain "Acid"

O

on star

Has anyone started this strain yet? anyone tried the smoke? sounds like a good strain from what I can gather! hard to find much info! anyone got any info on it please post.

O

on star

picture.php
I germed 5 got 3 in soil, the beans popped in 30 hours between paper towels! still cant find anyone with info!

Last edited:
hey there i was curious if any of yall had got these ladies going yet?? im holding my clicking finger back from purchasing i jus wanted to know if any body else had sum expierience..??

Rainmaker

Got one Acid going at the moment. Only one survivor out of a 5-pack. Much fatter leaves than Diesel, stouter and quite bushy. Looks like they def crossed it to an indica-dom. Still in early veg on her. Will keep everyone updated when she reveals herself more.

Got one Acid going at the moment. Only one survivor out of a 5-pack. Much fatter leaves than Diesel, stouter and quite bushy. Looks like they def crossed it to an indica-dom. Still in early veg on her. Will keep everyone updated when she reveals herself more.

cool man keep us posted im def intrested in her.. would luv a shorter flowering sour strain.. is it sapposed to be sour d or nyc??

Hey guys i have 3 lovely acid lady's on bloom for just over 3 weeks,
bear with me as i don't post much online and only have a old 4mp camera :)

Following pics are one of the acids in bloom,has a lovely vegetable soup smell when i rub the stem,very interesting!

edit,second pic has a power kush blooming in left side of picture,also a lovely plant!

Attachments

• Acid_1.jpg
    Acid_1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Acid_1-3.jpg
    Acid_1-3.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Acid_1-4.jpg
    Acid_1-4.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Acid_1-5.jpg
    Acid_1-5.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Here are some pics of another acid in bloom,
this plant is bigger and would of been impossible to get a full plant shot in the tent,it's very cramped in there!

This plant was also one of the quickest vegging plants I've ever come across,
i had plus 20 plants vegging all started at the same time and this one acid in particular grew faster than them all,it is also blooming just as fast!

Attachments

• Acid_2-5.jpg
    Acid_2-5.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Acid_2-3.jpg
    Acid_2-3.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Acid_2-2.jpg
    Acid_2-2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Acid_2.jpg
    Acid_2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9
Ice Cream!

Ice Cream!

I also have 4 lovely Paradise Ice Cream plants,3 in bloom and 1 still in veg,
here's 2 pics of an ice cream in early bloom :tiphat:

Attachments

• Ice Cream_1.jpg
    Ice Cream_1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Ice Cream_1-2.jpg
    Ice Cream_1-2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 11

SuperHemp

The Acids looks pretty good, textbook hybrid structure, decent buds for her age. Will be interesting to see how much she packs on over the next month, I imagine she has potential to yield quite well.

on star

Stretchy little boogers!
out of the 3 that survived they are all different.
#1 tall lanky very sativa like, had to top it, weak branches nice buds, smells very citrusy grapefruity with good trichome production.
#2 medium tall, top of stalk got real thin walled and big in diameter, weak branches here also but decent buds, very sweet smelling, the top grew into like a ball weird looking!
#3 very tall great branches very strong, very sweet citrus smell great looking buds good trichome production.
early testing (8 weeks)
#1 grapefruit taste and smell, smooth smoke, very heady with a little body.
#2 sweet parsley taste(dont like the taste) not a very good buzz real weak.
#3 sweet citrus taste and smell, smooth with a little head and body buzz.
#1 is my keeper so far will test again in 2 weeks or when finished.

on star

Discontinued

Discontinued

:mad: Disconntinued these ladies! just not worth the effort! nothing good to say after months of trials!! :dunno:

0zRic

Ive got nine girls due for the chop in two days, they look and smell wonderfull, ive got three phenos, the shorter one is VERY frosty, looks like a bag of sugar has been poured over it :)

Havnt sampled any yet as imo its pointless trying anything untill the buds been dried and cured for at least a month or two.

:canabis:

on star

All were tasty, grapefruit smell and taste! everyone liked the taste and smell! very frosty very good looking just not the potency that I would look for in the strains of the times! Ive had much better out of a bag seed! fresh cut and dry or cured same shit!
:dunno:

REZDOG

Veteran
I grew Sensi Star for years and years and really enjoyed it.
For paradise to do a "diesel" hybrid is interesting,to say the least-I'd love to see a comprehensive grow log with lots of pics and notes.

~RD~

Latest posts

Latest posts