What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Organic Run (finally) with Connoisseur and Serious genetics

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need a torch for those lights off pics mate

I just grabbed a quickie GMT from the rooms proper ceiling light and I get more once the colouring kicks in,,,
Still staking,with quite a few needing 4 -four foot stakes,,,
All packing on,,feeding the ammo and Dogshit around 40ml of bloom and 30ml of Top max,,,
Advice taken on board GMT,,,,
A quick couple with torch on,,,cant see one of my light spreaders in the pic,,,
aas you can see with these two quickie’s I still need to stake a number and that’s before I get to the Hazes,,,
Click image for larger version  Name:	8A2C673C-95FF-4F84-AFB8-49CFA7B421FD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.3 KB ID:	18066075
Click image for larger version  Name:	7EE4A258-63B8-4625-8419-0FDD10C51154.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	164.0 KB ID:	18066076

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
I just grabbed a quickie GMT from the rooms proper ceiling light and I get more once the colouring kicks in,,,
Still staking,with quite a few needing 4 -four foot stakes,,,
All packing on,,feeding the ammo and Dogshit around 40ml of bloom and 30ml of Top max,,,
Advice taken on board GMT,,,,
A quick couple with torch on,,,cant see one of my light spreaders in the pic,,,
aas you can see with these two quickie’s I still need to stake a number and that’s before I get to the Hazes,,,
filedata/fetch?id=18066075&d=1644253775
filedata/fetch?id=18066076&d=1644253797

Some chunky buds. I bet that room smells wonderful.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Gizmo,,,
cheers growjoe and thanks for popping in,,,
Yeah stinks like hell,some lovely fruity and petrol aromas and some just damn nasty
,even staking,,, my fingers are covered ,,
Another at least two weeks for the cookies and purple urkle,,,
At least three weeks for the ammo n Dogshit,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are your gpw figures? They must be up there surely?

Only know that ,when it’s cut,cured and weighed GMT,,
all seed grown,,,
Looking like a G or near as per watt,but I doubt it once it’s down,,pulling a G a watt from seed ,,soil grown and multi variety is not easy imho,,,
I thought that before and it ended up around half a g when calculated,,,,
As long as the taste,aroma and effect is bang on then yield will be a bonus,,,,s2

Last edited:

PassionForMaryJ

I see you went for the bamboo stakes also, they are nice, just wear gloves, lol
Those things gave me a few splinters, but they work well..

Plants/Jungle look amazing!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see you went for the bamboo stakes also, they are nice, just wear gloves, lol
Those things gave me a few splinters, but they work well..

Plants/Jungle look amazing!
Cheers Passion,,
yeah the stakes can be a liability ,,,,had a nasty injury years ago ,,,,staking when baking lol
,not a good idea,
as I ended up at casualty when one stabbed me in the eye,,,eye patch and drops for a week,,
That’s before the little bastard spikes that stick out of the bamboo stakes,,,,
Lost a few nice colas cos of those so I’m vigilant now,

gizmo666

Cheers Passion,,
yeah the stakes can be a liability ,,,,had a nasty injury years ago ,,,,staking when baking lol
,not a good idea,
as I ended up at casualty when one stabbed me in the eye,,,eye patch and drops for a week,,
That’s before the little bastard spikes that stick out of the bamboo stakes,,,,
Lost a few nice colas cos of those so I’m vigilant now,

and i bet you never said"i poked my eye with a cane for my cannabis" when you rolled up at casualty:laughing:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those buds are looking fat ! nice work...

Never used the Top Max... just bloom and amended soil - do you think it makes a noticeable difference ?

VG

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those buds are looking fat ! nice work...

Never used the Top Max... just bloom and amended soil - do you think it makes a noticeable difference ?

VG

Thanks Verdant,,,,
I be straight and admit I been using it for so many years that I just assume it’s doing the business but I do use new All or Pro mix every run along ( shitload of bags to get rid of) with Great White when I transplant then Bio grow then bloom n top max and also up-to week 7 a small amount of grow ,,seems to keep the plants a tad healthier,
I also use water only for the last few weeks of bloom ,,, get it organic ugly lol,,
Think I need a new little ozone genny when I cut as the stench is bordering liability even with a new filter and if it breaks the room cos I was making tea n biscuits whilst cutting then I’m in trouble,,,,
A little genny near the street door should cover my back fine,,,
Look out for a PM in the week please VG,,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week9,,,
water for all now,,,
looking like week11 for the hazes maybe a bit more,,
10 weeks or so for the cookies and purple urkle,,,
gonna get ugly now,,lol,,
AD624ED3-4A62-4F73-9F2D-69A203DEFCDB.jpeg

9D766101-3C78-48D0-ABE9-CD92C1AD2197.jpeg

E12F6A34-96F6-403E-8A98-4137BB30B575.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those plants are so hungry for pollen they are desperate and swelling in size and weight. In the bottom photo, the nugs are getting fat and have a nice color with no leaf bronzing. Are you reducing your water intake at this point, or giving it the same amount since the 12/12 switch? 😎

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week9,,,
water for all now,,,
looking like week11 for the hazes maybe a bit more,,
10 weeks or so for the cookies and purple urkle,,,
gonna get ugly now,,lol,,

Ugly is good no :D:good: Nice one m8..