What's new

New Organic Run (finally) with Connoisseur and Serious genetics

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use 10" fans, ducts and scrubbers and run the fan with a step dimmer to run it on very low rpms as bigger diameter means lower airspeeds and less noise with same throughput!
All the best mate
CC

Thanks for that Chevy,,,
A few little tweaks to make things near as perfect ,,
yeah mate,,fan controller is a necessity,,,keep it at 70% setting with two lamps and upto 85% setting when using 3x600w,,,

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should be a good finish cant wait to see.

Thank you Ogsourblue,,,
looking to flip in 9-10 days,,,,
have 6 reg seeds that need to be sexed to go along with all the females,,,,so could lose three out of the total but we shall see,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Gizmo,,,
Fun and games start in a few weeks,,,
bang on queue for the cold weather,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics and well into veg now,,,,
will get 20ml of bio grow at next watering,,,
Looking at another week or so before I flip,,
All topped again a while back,,,
Happy n healthy ,,,,
Bug shield fitted in the intake fan pulling in the cold air,,,,no nastys getting in ( fingers crossed)
96F04957-28BC-49D8-A258-D508C4DA3FC0.jpeg
2F698BEE-6C94-4EB8-BFC3-6914E931D827.jpeg
DCF20CF9-EF7C-44C5-9118-6A494F588F71.jpeg
0B0CFB41-AD60-4318-92C8-3F9AA57DF1B6.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro , nice work.
Some real nice strains your running this round with the Purple Wurklw OG and Diesel Dipped Cookies for your indicas and Dogshit Dead Head Haze and Amnesia Hazy Jones for Sativas you will be spoilt for choice.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro , nice work.
Some real nice strains your running this round with the Purple Wurklw OG and Diesel Dipped Cookies for your indicas and Dogshit Dead Head Haze and Amnesia Hazy Jones for Sativas you will be spoilt for choice.

Cheers brother,,,
Flipped last night ,,
Very healthy garden at the moment,,
Love mult variety in veg,,,
That gorgeous deep verdant green,,
Like in the pics before lights on,,,,
3x 600w from tonight,,bio bizz grow only presently, only 20ml per 10 litre of water,,,
Bottom third will get taken off where needed over the next week or so,,
61572620-62D2-4529-BB49-55FA1A58AA5F.jpeg
FAE8F1D1-050E-4AB4-8441-5C789D0F3F6F.jpeg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Timed this run perfect garden looks well best of luck 944s2 and all the best for xmas and new year stay safe ,.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Timed this run perfect garden looks well best of luck 944s2 and all the best for xmas and new year stay safe ,.

Hey old mate,,,
A very merry Xmas and a very happy,healthy n prosperous new year to you and yours,,,
Yes DS just has it’s turning cold,,
Peace n regards ,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great s2, it's going to be quite a canopy in there !

Cheers Verdant,,,,,
I gave them a tad too long in veg to recover from topping and that along with multi topping has really left me with my hands full but in a good way,,,,,,
Added some light spreaders so I can power down and am removing numbers of fans that are blocking light,,,
4 days into bloom and I’m staking lots,,,,
Start adding a small amount of bio bloom along with bio grow next water so there in great shape for the 10-11wk haul,,,
It’s multi variety so not expecting a spirit level canopy but I supercrop to keep it reasonably level,,,,
Main thing is keeping an eye on temps and humidity and adjusting my cold air intake and exhaust when lamps are off,,,

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeez thats some garden gonna fill up really well

Thanks Gizmo,,,,,
Gonna be chock full of Bud so gotta keep humidity good ,,,,,,too high and I be in trouble,,,,
Keeping humidity at 52-60 and light off temps around 68-72 and all will be well,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quickie,,
Total of 33 females after 3 of the Purple Urkle were male,,,
Nice big ,stinky,,healthy bushes but no good for me,,,,

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No matter how set I think my grow is, someone in some thread mentions something else I absolutely must add at some point. Fire extinguisher, damn, yeah, on the list lol.
looking good mate, watching along

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No matter how set I think my grow is, someone in some thread mentions something else I absolutely must add at some point. Fire extinguisher, damn, yeah, on the list lol.
looking good mate, watching along
Thanks GMT,,,
Yeah,,just put up a smoke detector so one in the room and another outside of the room,,,little FE,,,£18 ,,close by,,,
I must say my little 4 in rvk Black Orchid that’s been pulling in cold air from outside and exhausting into the grow has been a revelation,,,so easy to fine tune temps and humidity ,,bug shield over the fan is a must have so nasty come in,,,,
watching your work with the leds Gmt,,,,,👍
all the very best with your current runs,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have found the little 4 in intake exhaust fan is making dialling in the temps and humidity a breeze,,,
little pic of it and girls just getting a small amount of bio grow and bloom,,,,
All good,,,,
Click image for larger version  Name:	277FD37E-298F-4DFB-94FA-58E8DFE4A39C.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	258.8 KB ID:	18025253 Click image for larger version  Name:	277FD37E-298F-4DFB-94FA-58E8DFE4A39C.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	258.8 KB ID:	18025253

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts