What's new

New more aggressive airport patdowns...tighty whitey method still valid?

R

Rabbi Reefer

I'm flying later this month, not bringing shit.
I plan on opting out of the body scan and fully expect to find the pat down to be a humiliating experience. I probably won't fly much any more. It's too much.
I grew up when stewardesses served you steak and lobster, lit your cigarettes, and passed out hot steamed towels. The pilot would walk down the aisle and talk to the kids, give them wings.....Flying today is a fucking nightmare.

statusquo

I've done plenty of national and international flying, both with weed and without. I always just make sure to wear clothing that I know won't set off the alarm. I have never been pulled over or stopped, ever. Then I put the weed in an airtight container and then put it in my pocket after rubbing down the outside with rubbing alcohol. I've never had a problem (done this internationally to Latin American countries 3 times and 5-6 times domestically since 9-11).

Edit: I've never been asked to go through one of the full body scans although they have been at airports I have flown through. As long as you don't have things that would arouse suspicion it's fine. Depending on how you feel about it - hash is a lot easier to carry (this is viewed as processed/manufactured by the Feds, however, and could/will result in stiffer punishment) and a lot easier to hide...Condom + baggy you get the idea....

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
just did a few airports in CA and one in the midwest here... definitely noticed an increase in mid september as per the number of people being frisked and such.

30 seeds made it in my jeans no problem. LA was scary though.

RetroGrow

Veteran
This just in:
"World’s Pilots Reject Naked Body Scanners Over Radiation Danger, Privacy Breach"

"The largest independent union of airline pilots in the world is urging its members to boycott body imaging machines currently being rolled out in airports all over the globe, citing dangers of excessive exposure to harmful levels of radiation during the screening process.

The president of the Allied Pilots Association, which represents 11,500 pilots, many of whom work for American Airlines, has urged members of the union to revolt against the devices."

http://www.infowars.com/worlds-pilo...canners-over-radiation-danger-privacy-breach/

RetroGrow

Veteran
I just next day mail a package to my hotel or any friends i may be visiting the day before my flight. No sweating. No hiding. No nothing. I jump on the plane. Arrive at my destination. Pick up my package. And enjoy my trip.

Well, you've been fortunate. Do you use United States Postal Service?
If so, it's a federal offense. They do employ people, & dogs to check packages. If you are talking Fed Ex or UPS, all packages go through hub cities, where they go down conveyer belts. They have dogs sniffing. They are actively looking for drugs. If it's a small amount & vacuum sealed, you are probably relatively safe, however there still is that chance. If it's international, then you are talking customs, and they can & do open packages. I feel safer carrying it with me.
Just sayin'......

statusquo

Well, you've been fortunate. Do you use United States Postal Service?
If so, it's a federal offense. They do employ people, & dogs to check packages. If you are talking Fed Ex or UPS, all packages go through hub cities, where they go down conveyer belts. They have dogs sniffing. They are actively looking for drugs. If it's a small amount & vacuum sealed, you are probably relatively safe, however there still is that chance. If it's international, then you are talking customs, and they can & do open packages. I feel safer carrying it with me.
Just sayin'......

I remember talking to some UPS/FedEx employees on another forum a year ago or so and they both said that overnight shipping is pretty safe. Private mail companies aren't really concerned with what's in the package they just want to get it to its destination. They also both said that with overnight shipping, they are often so concerned with getting it there on time, the package skips 'security' steps; w.e this means I don't know but it sounds good lol. But you are most certainly correct about federal charges and customs. Basically with private mail you run the risk of an employee stealing your shit (this happens relatively frequently, according to the aforementioned employees and personal experience) and with federal mail, or USPS, you run the risk of charges, although they do need a warrant to look in your package whereas private can do w.e they want.

In regards to mailing a package to a hotel, I feel like as long as you didn't leave a correct return address tying it back to you, and merely put a room number, you could claim you didn't send it and have no idea who did. The way they would get you is try and get you to sign for the package. The way to get around this is to package it in a way where you know if the package was opened - if it was opened, don't sign for it. For mailing within the U.S, if it's a different person than the normal guy who delivers your mail, don't accept the package (most likely an agent who will arrest you upon signing).

Edit: going to have to agree with ya on http://www.rockyflatsgear.com/ haha. This is independent of the fact that the website looks super shoddy/unprofessional - I certainly wouldn't trust the product or company until I had a lot of reassurance lol. In a casual browsing I noticed 5+ spelling errors...

RESINvention

Listen, here are the facts, from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and not some bullshit made up from stories or feelings.

StatusQuo... not too sure where you are getting your information from.. but let me clear some shit up which I feel you have actually suggested a shit load of material which will get a ton of people BUSTED.

First, UPS and FED EX are third party companies who WILL cooperate with authorities/DEA at the beat of a drum, when they suspect or encounter a fishy package, and have the choice whether to abide by constitutional laws or not. I personally would feel the least safe using these couriers.

USPS, because it is a governmental institution, is bound by the rules and regulations of the constitution of the US. This means they have more loops to jump through before they can fuck with ya. This is the preferred shipping method..

IN REGARDS TO MAILING A PACKAGE WITH A FAKE RETURN ADDRESS:
THEY CHECK FOR FAKE RETURN ADDRESSES AND THAT IS ONE OF THE FIRST TIPS THAT THE PACKAGE IS FISHY. USE A REAL RETURN ADDRESS, PUT THE LOCAL SHERIFFS ADDRESS, YOUR OLD PRINCIPAL, ANYTHING BUT YOU, OK?

WAIVE YOUR OPTION TO HAVE THE PACKAGE SIGNED FOR AND NO INSURANCE.
TELL THEM YOU ARE MAILING PERISHABLE FOODS FOR A HOLIDAY/BIRTHDAY AND THEY ARE ON VACATION AND WON'T BE THERE TO SIGN, BUT YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE IT BY THE TIME THEY GET HOME...

WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR PACKAGE, DRESS AS THE UNIBOMBER, HOODIE, SHADES, HAT, ETC.. COVER YOUR SHIT UP. TRY A POST OFFICE WITHOUT A CAMERA. THEY DO EXIST.

WHEN THE PACKAGE ARRIVES.. PICK IT UP, LOOK AT IT, GIVE A CONFUSED LOOK ON YOUR FACE, DROP IT BACK DOWN AND SHUT THE DOOR, AS IF THEY MAILED IT TO THE WRONG PLACE..

LOOK TO SEE IF ANYONE IS WATCHING YOU.

TAKE THE PACKAGE TO THE POST OFFICE AS IF YOU WERE RETURNING IT.

LOOK TO SEE IF ANYONE IS WATCHING YOU/ FOLLOWING YOU.

WALK INTO THE POST OFFICE WITH SOME OTHER MAIL TO SEND OUT..

LOOK TO SEE IF ANYONE IS WATCHING YOU/ FOLLOWING YOU.

PRETEND YOU ARE GOING TO RETURN THE PACKAGE.

IF SOMEONE APPROACHES YOU, AND CONFRONTS YOU ABOUT THE PACKAGE.. TELL THEM YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING A PACKAGE AND ARE HERE @ THE P.O. TO RETURN IT. DENY ANY INVOLVEMENT, THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO GET YOU TO ADMIT TO IT. ONCE YOU DO, YOU'RE FUCKED. THEY CAN'T FORCE YOU TO CLAIM IT, ONLY YOU CAN.

IF SOMEONE DOESN'T APPROACH YOU, TAKE THE PACKAGE BACK WITH YOU TO YOUR CAR, AND DRIVE IT HOME, AND OPEN THAT SHIT UP, GOOD JOB.

WHETHER YOU USE USPS OR UPS, ITS STILL A FEDERAL OFFENSE.. USE YOUR BRAIN TO DECIDE WHICH METHOD TO USE..

I have also smuggled a half oz of hash in my grundle leaving SFO within 6 months time. When I walked in the airport, an Indian lady was being scanned by the body scanner. Manned up and walked through anyways... if you're clever, you'd read on your airplane ticket that you have the right to return to your car to return any "belongings" before being scanned. There's a shit load of misinformation and misleading posts in these last four pages, and I'm not sure if they are placed here to get people into trouble, or out of complete stupidity? Anyways, Hope that clears up some confusion though, through personal experience and not assumption.

If you want my personal method for mailing packages, drop me a line..
100% delivery rate, knock on wood, w/ 40-50 packages sent. p'ce

supermanlives

Veteran
i do it the easy way. when i get the package i write on it in a black marker .return to sender addresse unknown . then i leave it by the door for a few days. then i open it after a day or 2

RetroGrow

Veteran

USPS, because it is a governmental institution, is bound by the rules and regulations of the constitution of the US. This means they have more loops to jump through before they can fuck with ya. This is the preferred shipping method..

Bro, no disrespect, but that is just some more bad information. They have postal inspectors whose job it is to bust people sending drugs through the mail. This is absolutely the worst way to transport illegal drugs. And I'm not making this up. I have a lot of experience, and I've researched it. Google it and you will see what I mean.
Here's one example:

"MISSION — The package was addressed to "James Roberts and Kids" at an address in Tampa, Fla.
Its contents, however, were anything but kid-friendly.

The U.S. Postal Inspection Service discovered nearly six pounds of marijuana hidden in the parcel mailed Dec. 2 from a post office in Mission — one of about 30 investigators have found laden with illicit drugs in the past two months.

And while authorities say this form of trafficking is as old as the mail service itself, local and federal authorities are increasingly turning their attention to those who exploit the U.S. mail and private parcel services as one of the widest loopholes in ongoing counternarcotic efforts.

"It’s been going on for years," said Will Glaspy, head of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration’s McAllen office. "But it’s definitely getting more attention from law enforcement than it ever has."

Since November, at least 25 Rio Grande Valley residents have been arrested for trying to smuggle narcotics through the mail to destinations as far away as New York, Tennessee and Puerto Rico, according to federal court filings.

For many of the accused, dropping a drug-laden package off at a post office seemed like a low-risk way to make some easy cash, they are quoted as saying in court documents.

Using fake return addresses, the mailers typically hit a scheduled rotation of mailing spots in all Valley cities, label their shipments with fake return addresses and get paid anywhere from $100 to $200 a package for their trouble, authorities said.

"Every local agency has been pursuing these cases around here," said Mission police spokesman Sgt. Jody Tittle, whose department has arrested several suspects in the last year for using private services like UPS or FedEx to mail drugs.

"You can park outside of any mailing location for a few hours and typically find at least one person. And they’ll usually admit it when you question them."

Agents with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the investigative branch charged with safeguarding the nation’s mail, have identifying these suspicious packages and the people mailing them down to a science.

In the case of the box addressed to James Roberts and his children, investigators honed in on the woman trying to ship it because the box’s appearance was "consistent with parcels previously identified in other investigations, which were found to contain controlled substances," according to a criminal complaint later filed against her.

While she initially told inspectors that the package contained a vase and some toys, she later admitted to knowingly smuggling marijuana for a $200 fee. The return address another woman linked to the package used to belong to her ex-mother-in-law, the documents state.

In other recent cases, traffickers shipping marijuana to have confessed to moving across the state solely to enter into this lucrative Valley trade. Others have said they’d been making a living mailing drugs for as long as two years, court documents in their cases suggest.

But nearly all claim to be only distantly associated to the drug trade.

Unlike more traditional forms of narcotics smuggling, many of those arrested for mailing marijuana tell investigators they were hired by someone else who supplied the drugs or that they were merely dropping off the parcels on behalf of a friend.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/articles/service-106929-drugs-watching.html

The U.S. P.S. has their own police force, who specialize in busting people sending drugs through the mail. They do not need to jump through hoops to get you. They have scanning machines that can see right through packages, just like the airports are using.
Here are a few pictures of seized cannbis, and the smiling officers who will proudly bust you:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/slideshow/marijuana-us-mail-10107728

Here's another recent story:

"Kristal I. Smith, 25, Elkland, was charged last week in Dallas County Circuit Court with the Class C felony of conspiracy. Dallas County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Andrew Mead charged that Smith agreed with Richard Malina to send illegal drugs through the mail and ultimately deliver the package to a destination in Springfield.

In his probable cause statement, Deputy Kyle Heidler of the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office said that on April 21 the U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPS) was in possession of an express mail box weighing approximately 5 pounds.

At approximately 2:40 p.m., Inspector Chuck Puett of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Kansas City Field Office, was dressed as a postal delivery employee and attempted to make delivery at 327 State Road F in Elkland. The box was addressed to “Nicole Smith” at that address, and the return address was “James M,” 211 Vine Street, McAllen, Tex. 78501.

Kristal Smith was the only adult home when Inspector Puett was delivering the express mail. She refused delivery, and Puett then identified himself, according to the report.

Earlier that day, the box had been intercepted by the Inspection Service at the main Springfield post office, along with two other similar boxes. The Inspection Service had a Springfield Police Department narcotics canine respond, and the dog indicated the presence of drugs in the boxes. Assisting with the case were Combined Ozarks Mulit-Jurisdictional Enforcement Team (COMET) officers.

COMET officers located a phone call from (417) 893-9612 at 2:48 p.m. on Kristal Smith’s cell phone on this date with a duration time of 100 seconds. The COMET officers stated this number belonged to one of the suspects from one of the other two boxes that were delivered to Springfield addresses.

Smith said she had received a call from Carl Sezmore from that telephone number, according to the report. She said Sezmore was to have received a similar package, and he told Smith about his being contacted by federal officers after the delivery of his package, the report said. Smith said she believed that Sezmore got busted for the delivery of drugs in the package, so she decided to refuse delivery of the package.

According to the report, she said the package was mailed to her by Richard Malina, whom she had met over a year ago. Smith stated that Malina had contacted her within the past few weeks and asked that she receive a box in the mail, then bring it to him in Springfield. She said she believed the box contained some kind of illegal drug and that Malina was going to pay her an unknown amount of money for delivering the box to him in Springfield, the report said.

A Dallas County Sheriff’s Office narcotics canine team responded to the scene and indicated that an illegal drug was present inside the package delivered to Smith.

According to Heidler’s report, Smith further stated that she believed Sezmore and Mark Mercer, another person who was to receive a package from Malina, all knew Malina, believing the packages to have contained an illegal substance.

Deputy Heidler stated said that Smith did not report informing Sezmore or any other person involved with the packages that she was not going to participate any longer. She also did not report the package or illegal activity to the U.S. postal inspectors or Dallas County Sheriff’s Office until confronted at her home by the inspector, his report said.

Heidler said the package was opened on the opposite side from the shipping label. In the box was found a newspaper from the McAllen, Texas, area and a heavily cellophane-wrapped article. Heidler said he viewed what appeared to be marijuana tightly packed inside the cellophane. There also was a strong odor of marijuana coming from the cut opening of the cellophane article.

Smith’s bond was set at $30,000."

http://www.buffaloreflex.com/news/article_2328aede-6072-5846-906a-1593cb90eec2.html

Notice the lengths they go to in these cases, and that they do use dogs!
This is without question the worst way to transport cannabis, and you may get away with it a few times, but it only takes one time to put you into the federal system. It's just a lazy way to do it. Never use the post office! There are thousands of cases like this. Look it up, before doing something stupid.
By the way, they also use dogs at UPS & Fed Ex, as all packages go through hub cities where they are looking for drugs.
Be informed, and stay safe.

RESINvention

Yo Retro, you pulled a lot of information off the web and you definitely spoke too soon for ever saying my information is bad, and for that I may not even try to help you.

My information comes from personal experience with a flawless shipping rate of over 45 packages. I will use USPS 1000 times over UPS or FEDEX. No shit they have drug smelling dogs and workers tasked out to find illegal packages, DUH! Of course all packages go through an xray machine to scan for bombs and drugs, DUH! All those pictures of busted pot in the mail make me laugh my ass off. They all have something in common, fuck they aren't even fucking triple vacuum sealed, what a laughing joke. If you are smart, you'd research the real shit, like how dog's can smell molecules of pot that permeate through vacuum sealed bags, and how your shipping box will be contaminated by touching a bud, and then touching your package.. time and cleanliness are your biggest allies in preventing busts. BTW the media you are reading is heavily influenced and biased, contains no positive news (only negative, this is the reality of news, fear based, see how afraid you are?) and is published to keep you brainwashed and suckin whatever pole they throw at ya.

eh yo, on the real, don't trip on my shit.. I haven't even laid down the full proof method cus I'd honestly rather have YOUR packages get seized than mine. GOT IT? fuck i'm blown why I even post sometimes...

here's another tip... whenever you mail legal mail, rub it down with pot to throw the drug sniffing dogs off.

out for now
:joint:

statusquo

I USE CAPS AND BOLD AND LARGE LETTERS TO ARBITRARILY MAKE MY CONTENT SEEM IMPORTANT. PAY ATTENTION TO ME GUYS! :)
Jeesus talk about over reaction Resin hahahaha. Calm down man... adversarial and righteous attitude is spreading like the plague here :( Also I am speaking from personal experience; I have mailed plenty of things plenty of different times from all three couriers. I also personally know people in the industry (in addition to the two mentioned that I talked to in the previous forum). You don't use a fake return address, you use one that is not yours. Pick up any random address on your way to the PO. Obviously, pay cash and ideally get someone else to drop it off for you.

Also, my friend has gotten busted (not me mailing to him - I have a patent pending process that has also been 100% successful but only ~30 times. However a few of those times were in HI ^_^) and the way I described the setup is exactly how it happened. Using this information, another friend was able to avoid what we think was another setup (different mail guy than the normal one). Anyways I even qualified my statements and never said any of it to be 100% true - merely my personal experience and the experience of people I directly know. It has worked and I don't SEE THE NEED TO TALK LIKE THIS AND GET ALL UPSET ABOUT IT. I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU.

Lastly, I never said the private people WONT cooperate, I merely said they often just don't care. Yes the Feds have to get a warrant to open your package but if they have a dog that's sniffing the lines this won't take very long...With overnight private courriers you are MUCH safer IMO. Why would they go out of the way to bring the feds snooping into their business and piss off customers (just like the power companies - private mail companies know a lot of their business comes from people shipping drugs so they don't have incentive to just volunteer information to the Feds) Yes, sometimes you will get righteous mail people but most people are just working there for a job and could care less what's in the package - if they do it's probably because they want to steal whats inside (they know you won't file a complaint about a package being 'lost' if it's drugs). Anyways feel free to ignore my advice peoples :) I was just trying to help!

Edit: "time and cleanliness are your biggest allies in preventing busts" This is the backbone to my patent pending method ^_^. Overnight + alcohol wipe + airtight GLASS containers. You do the math.

foozo

MY HERBAL PILL METHOD

MY HERBAL PILL METHOD

I order bulk herbs from an online site & also order empty pill containers when I buy the herbs. I always order the 1 gram size.

Before flying, I place a little stash in a plastic film canister & chop it up fine with cuticle scissors. Then I put this in the 1-gram pill container. I throw about 10 of them into the bottom of a bottle of herbs, stick the bottle in my check-on bag & stroll right through.
Valerian root is a good bottle of herbs to use, because that stuff stinks like hell.

This has worked for me every time. I last flew in August.

Back on topic....has anyone used the tightey whitey method to fly successfuly with herb through backscatter or mm wave?

Those lead underwear just scream suspicious to me, it's like 'hey search ME!'

I am going to actually go into the rectum for the first time, I;ve gooched before and even walked past dog patrols on int'l flights. I've successfully gooched to Canada, Mexico, all US Domestic flights, and Caymans...all up until about 2005. Never had to pass a
backscatter, but did walk past several menacing dogs.

There is only one type of person that would look unsuspicious with a small cylindrical object wedged in their ass--and that is a woman. I will always have to fly with my broad. No way, I am taking a vaction without weed or having to cop some third world dirt bud in a back alley.

My other idea was emptying a whole bunch of large gelatin pill capsules and putting the weed in some sort of herbal pill OTC pill bottle. Carry on of Kava root or whatever should still be legal? No?

K

KnightRueben

I would NOT tempt fate at this time. The TSA is absolutely out of control right now. My god man they have grown men shoving their hands into 2 year old girl's vaginas. If they find your 1 gram watch your neck - you might be the next terrorist threat on national TV.

ugh

Euphrates

I've never like TSA, but now I can't even put into words ... Disgusting. FUCK TSA, OMG. ehhhh

Bunch of worthless pieces of shit. I am sure as fuck not going to go through there scanners. I wonder if I'd get in trouble if I or someone where to induce sneezing while their groping and just empty out a good amount of spit onto them via sneezing, trying to not make it to obvious that you did it on purpose. I am sure they would sue and detain you or some gay shit like that. If I could, I would induce vomiting, all over the agent, and just say their actions make me that sick, I can’t help it.

I highly encourage anyone who knows a TSA agent to treat them like utter shit, degrade, humiliate, make them hate who they are and what they do, which is legally molesting people. It makes my blood boil knowing their doing this to children. ehhhh, what a way to start out your vacation, and I feel sorry for the people who have to fly regularly

As for the people trying to get their little stash through, I think that’s a bit pathetic, get fucking real, I guess I don't care one way or another what you do, but we are being raped of our rights, and its getting worse, yet your worried about that ? ? ? huh
( dbl post, but worth it, fuck TSA)

RetroGrow

Veteran
Yo Retro, you pulled a lot of information off the web and you definitely spoke too soon for ever saying my information is bad, and for that I may not even try to help you.

My information comes from personal experience with a flawless shipping rate of over 45 packages. I will use USPS 1000 times over UPS or FEDEX. No shit they have drug smelling dogs and workers tasked out to find illegal packages, DUH! Of course all packages go through an xray machine to scan for bombs and drugs, DUH! All those pictures of busted pot in the mail make me laugh my ass off. They all have something in common, fuck they aren't even fucking triple vacuum sealed, what a laughing joke. If you are smart, you'd research the real shit, like how dog's can smell molecules of pot that permeate through vacuum sealed bags, and how your shipping box will be contaminated by touching a bud, and then touching your package.. time and cleanliness are your biggest allies in preventing busts. BTW the media you are reading is heavily influenced and biased, contains no positive news (only negative, this is the reality of news, fear based, see how afraid you are?) and is published to keep you brainwashed and suckin whatever pole they throw at ya.

eh yo, on the real, don't trip on my shit.. I haven't even laid down the full proof method cus I'd honestly rather have YOUR packages get seized than mine. GOT IT? fuck i'm blown why I even post sometimes...

here's another tip... whenever you mail legal mail, rub it down with pot to throw the drug sniffing dogs off.

out for now
:joint:

That has to be one of the most idiotic posts I have seen yet here. I get that.
I am not stupid enough to send dope through the U.S. mails, so, looks like those unmailed packages won't be getting seized anytime soon. As far as your "full proof method", I think you meant "fool", which is what you are. Kind of a Freudian slip there?
So, I repeat, you had the nerve to tell a previous poster that his information was bad & based on rumors & heresay, yet your "information" is totally bogus and irresponsible. Hopefully no one else is dumb enough to listen to it before doing their own research.
And, oh yeah, I'm going to get right to work rubbing all my mail with dope to throw the dogs off!
Too funny!
Put down the crack pipe and get educated. Sending stuff through the mail is just plain stupid. Just one more way to get busted.

I would NOT tempt fate at this time. The TSA is absolutely out of control right now. My god man they have grown men shoving their hands into 2 year old girl's vaginas. If they find your 1 gram watch your neck - you might be the next terrorist threat on national TV.

ugh

Wow this story has really blown up over the past few days.

Right now I think it's not too likely I'll try to smuggle anything. Just a few days without never hurt anyone.

This Tyner guy ("don't touch my junk bro" guy) is my hero, I would love to pants the TSA on youtube pulling some shit like he did. However, this is a pretty important trip and a flight that I can't miss. I am NOT going though that fucking scanner and I sure as hell don't want them to fondle my dick.

Good reading:

TSA gets to put their hands down your pants

TSA agent molesting a three year old

Is the TSA allowing convicted rapists to perform pat-down searches?

TSA Screener had multiple pedophilia charges before being hired

TSA Hit With Lawsuits As Revolt Explodes

Last edited: