What's new

New MMJ bill introduced in North Carolina - HB577

BongRipkenJR.

NC of course...maybe KY if that ever happens...

I was thinking more along the lines of quality. Like if one expert grower in California grew the same strain in another state. What state would be the state to have the climate that rivals california?

BongRipkenJR.

NC is a nice state, but when I was there it was so damn humid! However, I am excited to see what turns out in those parts. I always figured Vermont or West Virginia might be a nice place to grow.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
He said 75 percent of the tax goes to the agency that seized the drug and the rest goes into the state's general fund. The penalties support schools.
:smokey:
Yeah, that's right. My kid goes to school.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Anybody heard anything?

Are you in NC? Did you call and email your local state Rep? If not, then nothing is going to happen until you call your Rep and ask for their vote on this bill. Everybody is always waiting for someone else to do something.

(if you did call, this post isn't actually personal. more big picture)

I went to the Raleigh MMJ rally last Spring, and got a chance to talk with to one of teh guys that had a hand in writting the bill... He said they looked at all the MMJ bills in the U.S and hand picked teh best parts out of each of those states' bills, and thats how they came up with the proposed NC bill...

I hope this shit goes through... The majority of the people in NC want this shit passed, even alot of older citizens here want it... Just gotta get teh law makers to actually WORK for the people that got them into office.. Pretty fucked up, but that is the hard part.

I do have faith that NC WILL absolutely pass a MMJ bill very soon, hopefully this will be The One...

Everyone write/email your local representative, shit email everyone in office, and let them know, if they do not support this bill, you will not be supporting them any longer.. I have sent a ton of emails...Please do teh same... It's a great bill to support.

I love NC. I finally left the state after several fellow growers got 6 figure tax bills for not buying cannabis tax stamps for their grows. Those bills bankrupted those folks. I fled to a medical state. Will go back when NC goes medical. Doubt it will happen in the next 3 yrs. God bless the growers of WNC, that Marlowe lady, and Perry Parks for being such dedicated activists!

Perry Parks IS GREAT! Does so much for this movement, puts a very positive spin on MJ... I met him at the MMJ rally in Raleigh last April.